ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Shara

Quote:
MultiMEDEA

Isn't it kinda hypocritical to say Timmain needed to "borrow" the Palace's energy to willingly shapechange back to her elfin self then also think all elf magic is strictly a matter of spirit so Winnowill can do anything she wants to without a body?

She can't do anything (be a spirit don't give more power), but she can do more I think, she is totaly free. She choose to be kill in the Shard war and I think it's because what she want can be easely reach if she was a spirit. She was trap in her body for long time before steel the palace, she probably have fear to be trap again by the power of Timmain, Suntop, Venka, Leetah and Rayek. So she choose to be totaly free by killing his body. In spirit, she plan nobody can trap her again, but rayek does, trape her in his own body. In all of the history, they never want to kill her because she can do more damage if she was spirit, so if it's true, the body give some restriction.

Quote:
MultiMEDEA

[...]And she didn't send until Strongbow (the purest of senders) sent to her. He saw that she was still wrapped up in the now of wolfthought and slowly working her way back to the endlessness of elfin thought.

in some story, they said Timmain begun more wolf with the time. We can't know, but if we supose she be a wolf for millennia. What you have said can also be because she was not a elf for long time and she need some time to remember. Or maybe it's the palace who force the change... I think the two can be...