ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Blackbird

I'm so sorry for you, Christina, I hope things get's better :( know how hard it can be (not that I know how you feel!!)

Quote:
ChristinaRaibert

The Go-Backs would have met the WolfRiders long before book Four... and Bearclaw and Kahvi have a child! :twisted:

Oh my god, Imagine that cub!! :twisted:

Quote:
ChristinaRaibert

Longbranch (man he was cool) and Brownberry would have never died. Nor would Strongbow's mom... what's her name... Trueflight.

Crescent would still be alive. Either that or her spirit would often guide You-Know-Who... and I'm not referring to Voldemort!!!

Cutter would never die. Nor would Strongbow.

So agree, neither off them should have died, they were sooo cool..

Quote:
ChristinaRaibert

Sunstream and Brill would meet, Recognize and fall in love anytime soon. She'd ask him to lifemate and Spine would join them in threemating, by exchanging his soul name with the couple. And they'd have a great time raising their very powerful child together.

Not agree on this one :o Sunstream and Venka....yes!!

Quote:
ChristinaRaibert

Ember and Teir would Recognize and have a daughter.Who would be the center of both Pool's and Sust's attentions, hence shaking things up between the two Wild Hunt boys.

Don't want them to recognize, but a daughter o' Ember and a little fighting over her.... :D Cool.... Wink ( I hope Pool wins )[/u]