ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

ChristinaRaibert0

Thanks you so much for your very kind words, anyone! I truly appreciate your support, it helps me a lot! :)

Quote:
Bonita

How is it going with your site?

Quite well, thanks Bonita :D I've most of the stuff done now, some pages have remained behind, but that's small things.

Quote:
lostshard

But as to your ideas about blue mountian? intriguing...as of a week ago i am writing a story about the gliders and their history, ( and xan21 is doing the art.....have you seen art by him?? it is of such high quality you won't believe it until you see it 8) )before blue mountian as is the founding and shaping of the mountian, and inbetween the stories of winnie, voll and a couple of more gliders and some surprise links to other tribes...can anyone say rootles ones?? (no i haven't read any stories about the rootless ones yet but these in my story are my guezz..

As to haken and sefra??? mm i ll give one litle tease away noww Wink

Sefra and Deir are voll's parents,Yes i think for real, so haken is the possible father of winnie, but i haven't figured her parents out for sure yet....though maybe, just maybe winnie has a brother Wink

Surprised I really hope so! Now that's one story I'm eager to read :D And now that I think about it, Voll shares a strong resemblance with Deir, indeed. Sounds cool! And I've seen some of Xan12's works in the Fan Art forum yesterday, great art!

Quote:
Blackbird

Quote:
ChristinaRaibert

The Go-Backs would have met the WolfRiders long before book Four... and Bearclaw and Kahvi have a child! :twisted:

Oh my god, Imagine that cub!! :twisted:

Yeah, that'd be either the greatest hurricane ever in the World of Two Moons, or one villain with a capital v :twisted:... just think his/her meeting with Winnowill :roll:

Quote:
Blackbird

Quote:
ChristinaRaibert

Sunstream and Brill would meet, Recognize and fall in love anytime soon. She'd ask him to lifemate and Spine would join them in threemating, by exchanging his soul name with the couple. And they'd have a great time raising their very powerful child together.

Not agree on this one :o Sunstream and Venka....yes!!

Why not? They're so sweet together! (But on the other hand, I've got a shameless crush on Sunstream since I saw the Calendar, so I confess I am being partial to my elfin alias Wink)
As for Sunstream and Venka, I don't know... sure their child would be quite a powerful magic user, but doesn't it sounds kinda too obvious. I mean, Venka's father was madly in love for Sunstream's mother, and then their child fall in love as well? :? Especially since Two-Edge seems every bit as enthrilled by Venka as his mother Winnowill was by her father, Rayek. And Ember seems quite close to Teir... Kahvi's son... and Kahvi wanted a child with Cutter, Ember's dad! I don't know, it sounds almost cliche... children don't always have their parents same tastes, I know this way too well Wink
But before the Calendar with him and Brill came out, I thought Wendy and Richard would have paired Sunstream up with Newstar at some point... I still remember one panel of book two, when Leetah is parting from her family and in the foreground we get to see Newstar talking with Sunstream (who was still called Suntop then... guys what a confusion with the two names thing!). Always thought they looked very cute there :)
Hey, who knows... perhaps Sunstream will become a flirt like Skywise Grin I can't really see him like that, but maidens from all the five tribes would surely fall over his feet as leaves in autumn

Quote:
Blackbird

Quote:
ChristinaRaibert

Ember and Teir would Recognize and have a daughter.Who would be the center of both Pool's and Sust's attentions, hence shaking things up between the two Wild Hunt boys.

Don't want them to recognize, but a daughter o' Ember and a little fighting over her.... :D Cool.... Wink ( I hope Pool wins )

Grin that'd be fun to read... thought I think Scouter won't take it too well... his precious son mating with the daughter of the chieftain he's argued with so much, oh my!

Quote:
Arfurido

What about Windkin? Will he bring Wavelet and Wavecatcher with him to the wolfriders? Is he the one that introduces the wavcedancers to the wolfriders? The "final quest" has to be HUGE to sum up all the loose ends out there... and that is my main wish, that is what I want to see :)

Me too! :D