FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Blackbird

Quote:
Livie the Lurker

Quote:
Blackbird

Oh, that would be cool, think it's time for her to recognize soon...:p

Uh-huh. I've always liked Shenshen as a character, but what really made me a fan was her dream in Dreamtime. There is a caption at the beginning of her dream that says: "Well, I'm back in Sorrow's End. And, as usual, Leetah outshines me in every way."

That was the first time I thought what it must have been like for Shenshen to have an older sister who's more classically beautiful than her, the love-interest of the most eligible bachelor and a powerful magic-user. In addition, the Elfquest novelisations proclaim her to be the best female dancer in Sorrow's End. It made Shenshen so realistic to be a bit envious of her older sister, even as she loved her.

Yes, she's always been kind-a in the shadow of Leetah (NOT Leetah's fault), but anyway, I hope she recognize soon, She is like...over a 1000 years? She need a baby! and a lifemate Wink Always tought she and Pike would be great together, ans he hasn't recognized yet?

When I think of it, that would be another think I'd love to see ; Ember & Cutter's tribe reunite!