ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

joyleaf1

Quote:
nevaratoiel

[quote:583144de9f="joyleaf"]*ponders* ya know so far the only realy nice thing i have herd u say on here was about dart.....tehehee, do u even like the elves and elfquest....tehehee, i mean no harm here but u seem to not like much Wink
*ponders some more*........

Ahem... I said nice things about Strongbow, Dart, Moonshade... they're just my favourite character. Let's see, then we have Scouter, Dewshine, Clearbrook, One Eye, Leetah..... um... Do you need me to post in every of those topics just to 'prove' that I like Elfquest? Or maybe I should prove that I'm not here on the board to stir things up... I just post in topics (mostly) of which I feel I have something to say of at that particular moment. Does it matter that I'm not always positive? ....... :?[/quote:583144de9f]

hey there, its ok...calm down...teheeeheheheee, like i said above i mena no harm here im just talkin to you. dont get all defencive on me there its alright.....u dont have to like or dislike anything realy....I just thought id say...well i was wondering realy.....nothing more :oops: 8) Grin