ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

nomad-human

Hi all, I'm new here....though not new to Elfquest.

Things I would like to see:

1. Rillfisher alive and still w/ Treestump

2. One-Eye alive and still w/ Clearbrook

3. If I can't have that, then I'll settle for a story about Rillfisher.

4. An anvil would fall out of the sky and squish Scouter flat. He's ssoo irritating. Then Dewshine and Tyleet would stay together and be Elfquest's first f/f couple.

5. Shuna and a male elf would fall madly in love. I always thought that an elf/human love story would be very compelling and frought w/ dramatic conflict. However I think that the death by falling anvil to Scouter will happen before this does.

6. And now for what I want to have happen the most. Skywise would recognize Aroree. They have always been my favorite couple and I have been waiting for them to be together for YEARS!! I'm almost at the point where I'm willing to pay Wendy Pini an obscene amount of money to do it.

7. Timmain would just go away.. Barring that she would become a rather cute (I think) couple w/ Savah. Either way she would leave Skywise alone. Their whole romance is icky and more than a little icest like.

8. Skywise would get his wolf blood back.

9. The unnamed Go-Back that slept w/ Ekuar in the orgy scene in Quests End would recognize Ekuar. The poor guy needs a little romance!

10. Someone would remove the stick from Moonshade's rear!

11. In the next volume it would get explained why Tyleet does not have a Wolfrider name.

12. Sunstream would recognize Brill.