ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

krwordgazer

Quote:
Nowth

He seems not just quiet to me, but unimaginative, unoriginal, humour-less... a disciplinarian, an authoritarian... and fairly crude and brutal at times, even if it's forgivable as a result of brutality. All of this may just be the surface characteristics of a proud, passionate, strong and committed soul, but it comes at a little too high a price.

Can't really imagine what Moonshade ever did with him before they had Chitter. Plant him somewhere and throw herself around his neck? *G* sorry. Thing is, I can see his personality as a huge part of his sex appeal... but not as very attractive otherwise. Not expecting anyone to agree, of course.

Hmm. I agree that Strongbow's more prickly characteristics can really turn people off. I think it's at least partly in self-defense, however. A way of protecting his inner self. And at least some of it came from Crescent's death, which I don't think he ever really got over, until Chitter came along. That's why we're suddenly seeing him smile a lot more in Discovery.

But it's true that imagination has never been his strong suit. Grin