ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Sofia

Quote:
manga
Sofia... where aaaaaare yoooooooou...?

:oops: Sorry, sorry! Real Life decided to distract me severely (nothing overly dramatic or anything, just busy), but I _have_ been writing! The draft of chapter one is almost done now - and it fought me all the way, I had to begin on chapter 2 and 3 while nr 1 was giving me a writer's block or I risked forgotten the plot *shame*

Quote:
manga
(B) If you need another beta-reader, I offer myself. I have a Bachelor's Degree in English so I really can help. I'm not just angling for an early view of the story. (Not ONLY angling, anyway... )

I'd be ever so grateful for any and all help I can get! My current beta-reader is obsessed with Harry Potter and might therefore not have time to read through this fic anytime soon. *Bows in gratitude*

Quote:
krwordgazer
And Aroree's going to find him, huh? Great! If you're having trouble with any of the characters, I'll help if I can-- feel free to bounce ideas off me by private message, if you like!

Thank you for your wonderful review! And I'd be more than happy to harass you *cough* ask for advice I mean *cough* The Gliders are a tricky tribe and the more people I can talk to about it them the better (especially when the people in question are very good writers, whose fics I'm going to review in a near future *is sadly slow, yes*Wink

From what I can tell the draft of chapter one should be finished some time tonight. So far it's approximately 4,5 pages in Word. Is it okay if I send it to you when its done manga?