ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Sofia

Quote:
The_Wylde_Wynd

*looks around for Sophia* Are you still alive?

Uhm...yes? *shame* Sorry for disappearing again, I didn't mean to! As compensation for my lazieness I promise to post _two_ chapters before the end of March + "Chaos Project": that odd Worldpool-Genderbending-thingie I talked about a while ago.

Quote:
Lady Arill
You...must...continue...to...WRITE!! Glider Rayek...so...awesome! I love how he runs away from those who keep doting on him and argues with Tyldak! It's so friggin' CUTE!! Write more, and include some Winnowill little Rayek moments...oh, High Ones...just imagine what would happen if he walked up to her and asked: Are you my Mother?? She'd hit the roof!

Next chapter will contain some Winnowill-Rayek interaction. And teenage angst...I apologies for that ahead of time. I couldn't find a way around it as the teen years are pretty important in a person's life - elf or human - so there will be a lot of soul searching and raging at "doting elders" in chapter 3. Luckily he'll be a little older and less whiny in chapter 4 (spoiled and ego-centric I can't really do anything against yet *smile*Wink

Quote:
Lady Arill
(Laughs evilly at the very thought) I offer you several tins of fudge and the best dreamberry wine, stolen from the Voll and Winnowill in my head.

Yummy! *doges Winnowill and Voll* Thanks for the goodies!