ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Meus

[quote:d9c17d6cee="Lady Arill"]Crazy people, why do you even dare question that?!! RAYEK NEEDS LOVE TOO!! Ahem, sorry....[/quote:d9c17d6cee]

You are so close of your fond Rayek Lady Arill :) You keep forgetting what Leetah, Ember and Venka told him; he is loved, he just can't be satisfied with that. Love is not enough whereas he has plenty. The problem with him is he knows (knew) only one way to answer: over-protection. Even now in his doom, I would say he still over-protect Winwowill. Of course, first purpose is to protect all elfkind. But beyond death, he still protect her from herself.

I can imagine an end to Rogue's curse; Rayek finally frees Winowill, conscious he will never manage to hold her forever. He sets her free and she express cheer and evil joy. Then she slows down, looks around, and realizes how much she is empty. She may even feel fear to be alone after being trapped so long in a loving being. And then, she redeems and go to the Palace peacefully, whereas Rayek returns, rests a little (a few decades? ;)), recognizes Leetah (Yeah! Come one, he deserves it!) and has a baby named Annavhi who later becomes one of the Masters of the Palace, (Optimist? Me? So little :))

Meus