ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

innie

[quote:1517728f69="Foxfyre"]It's funny how if it didn't actually happen, some people might be saying Cutter and Leetah would be a weird one (unless someone did and missed it Surprised ).

Wolfblood vs pure blood. Aggressive vs peaceful. Warrior vs healer. And so on and so on.

I know, I know... calling the Recognition that drove much of the story "weird" might be sacrilege. lol Especially with Ember and Suntop so beloved. But stepping back and looking at it, it kinda is. Wink

Ok... gotta go!! lol ((runs and hides before the arrows, stones and anything else begin raining down...))[/quote:1517728f69]

Actually, it isn't a weird pairing at all, if you look at eq's history. The healer/leader pairing is quite common. There were Two-spear and the soft Willowgreen, Ember/Mender, Leetah/Cutter, Winnowill/Lord Voll and I'm sure there were others too. It must be a balance thing. I believe there even was a topic about the subject somewhere.

Found it: [url]http://www.elfquest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1607&highlight=healer[/url]