ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Meus

[quote:4755dcd4ab="krwordgazer"][quote:4755dcd4ab]="muriel"4) we don't know Teir's age and he may be quite a lot younger than Ember. [/quote:4755dcd4ab]
I do remember that when Teir was asked how long he'd been making Howling Rock his home, he said about 60 years.[/quote:4755dcd4ab]
He has been alone "more than eight eight" if I remember well :) Which means since his father died. So he is obviously older than that.

[quote:4755dcd4ab="krwordgazer"]So I would guess he's between 70 and 80 years old.[/quote:4755dcd4ab]
Could he not have been older than 20 when he lost his father? They may have lived together a while in the plains. It is difficult to estimate Teir's age. He looks so wise sometime. But that could come from his long loneliness of course.

[quote:4755dcd4ab="krwordgazer"]...but who the other elves were that she was traveling with, and why Tyldak wasn't present, remain mysteries. (I would think that if Teir knew Tyldak, he would have mentioned it. A bird-shaped elf is too strange to never mention.)[/quote:4755dcd4ab]
Well, Kahvi and Tildak have had words in the past, they may have reached the end of their relationship. As for other elves, it seems the World of Two Moons is full of them, isn't it? ;)

Meus