ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

krwordgazer

Quote:
muriel

[quote:1b8e3d354b="Embala"]What would be worse:
Ember and Picknose? or Ember and Scouter?

In Ember's place, I'd go for Picknose. Not only what you see is what you get, but for all his bluster, he is obviously not self impressed and can take orders from women.

What about Adhry (sp?) and Two Edge?[/quote:1b8e3d354b]

tWO-Edge I can grant could Recognize. But-- hey, everybody, to me this game just descends into ridiculousness when we start talking about humans and trolls Recognizing. Don't you think it's more fun to keep to elves? I mean with elves, we're talking about something that really could happen, right?

Anyway, for my contribution:

Dart and Aroree.

Hrrrhm. (Recognizing that this is all in fun, I must put on my fierce hat for a moment Grin )

(THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR WILD HUNT!)

I object to the implication that Scouter is self-impressed and can't take orders from women. He took orders from Ember just fine for years until she started disrespecting him and went all "I-am-chief-I-know-best-so-shut-up" on him. Ever heard of Cutter treating an elder like that? And Scouter is certainly an elder by now! And if' he's so self-impressed, why was he so willing to show throat when he realized he was wrong? (hugs misunderstood Scouter)