ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

wishiwaswillow

Quote:
Max von Bek

But remember, EQ is also one of the best comics for "they're not dead until you see a body"!

True. Remember when Ember found "Rayek's" bones? or when Kahvi gave birth to a pale blue-eyed baby who didn't live to see noon? Even One-Eye was only sort of dead. I won't be surpised if Kahvi is dead, but I also won't be surprised if she isn't. Personally, I like the idea that Lehrrigan (or whatever his name is) killed a daughter or granddaughter with a similar hairstyle and scent. However, I only know about the events in "Recognition" from heresay, so I don't have the most informed opinion.
Quote:
Max von Bek

Although she's not at the Palace is she, unless her wolf-blood is that strong!

I'm still confused. Do you mean unless her wolf blood is that weak? Either way, I don't think that wolf blood actually takes away the possibility of going to the palace after death. It merely gives the elf a choice.

The problem with Kahvi's wolf blood is that it should have killed her thousands of years before Leh-whatshisface was born. She does have a habit of falling into magic pools and getting wrapped up by preservers, so she may have survived all those millenia in the same way that the other Wolfriders did. It has also been suggested that the magic pool made her perminently immortal, without taking away her other wolf-like characteristics, and this may have been the writers' logic as well. However, that magic pool was one of the more idiotic plot devices in the series, so the less impact it has on future stories, the happier I'll be. Evil Grin