ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Startear

Yeah, so I was told to do this... and I will put up more. It's just that i type with one finger, and it takes time to write things, so I'm starting with the one which was easiest to make right now... Lilac, whic featured in one of my first Elfquest stories.

Name: Lilac

Birth-tribe: Unknown, possibly Go-Back?

Parents: Unknown

Appearance: Pale skin. he has the height of the Go-Backs and the other smaller elves. He has pale skin, and long brown hair, with bangs. His eye color is blue.

Attire: His clothes are almost always made bu humans. He can make them himself (at least he claims that he can make garments of leather, but that part isn't clear yet.) He usually wears green or brown when hunting, but in human settlements he likes to wear black.

Weapons: Spear is his favorite weapon, but he knows how to use a bow. He also keeps a knife in his belt at all times.

Role: Hunter

Skills: Lilac is quite good at tracking, and can seemingly dissapear swiftly, which has been and is a rather useful skill of his. He can also hold down his drinks and food for a long time, but it's unknown if this is because he's an elf or something else.

Personality: Lilac is quite arrogant, and believes that he is the best hunter. Problem is that he is an elf, and much better at this than the humans, which does nothing to cease his ego. He is a heavy drinker, especially of cider, which he trades for dead elvin bodies.

Background: Not much is known of Lilac's background. When he was 30, he started hunting elves in exchange of cider. He is quite expirienced in this, and so far he has been quite sucsessful. He recently killed Cutter.

Fanfictions: Good Bargain (warning; contains murder)

This is the piccture I have so far of him.