ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Vojira

Just some dialog. Key speaker is a new female character. The other is Beyond.
Res takes Beyond's place in number 4, tho.
_____
'I'd love to fall over the edge of an cliff with you. Just to see which emotion sizes you the most. Fear of death or utter fury aimed at me.''
_______
''You really should be more thankful. I listen to you,see you when others ignore you. I'm almost sure I pay more attention to you then your own mother has.''
''*Sigh* A treestump has payed more attention to me then Darkfire has.''
_______
''You know, I'm sure I can make you chase me up a mountain, through the green canyon that lies nestled among it's walls and down the mountain's other side.''
''And you plan to make this happen...how?''
''Easy. I steal this bag you're so found of and fly away with it.Then you start running after me.''
_____
''Wait...You're not...Beyond.
''NO! I'M HIS UTTERLY TERRIFIED NEPHEW WHO'S GETTING TACKLED TO THE GROUND BY A STRANGE WOMAN!!''
''Why...are you wearing your uncle's clothes?''
''High Ones, you're actually real? I thought Beyond had been eating Dreamapples and just thought you up.''
''Why are you wearing your uncle's clothes?''
''My uncle seems to find involving his family members in his little games hilarious. That, and I'm the only one he can bully into this type of thing...''
''...If you're masquerading as him... then where is he?''
''I have no ida-Ohhhh! What's that on your head? A skull? Never seen any animal with that kind of skull! May I take it? Oh wait! What kind of animal does your clothes come from? Looks like very fine material!
''...What?''