ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

ChristinaRaibert0

Quote:
MultiMEDEA

Quote:
dartfan

Quote:
Bonita

that would be great! Maybe Dart as prince philip? you chose... and the three fairies preservers!

*sigh* The Pini's either need to show us Kimo's father or give Newstar a lovemate REALLY REALLY soon, so everyone can just get over this unhealthy Newstar/Dart fixation....

:roll:

Would Sunstream as Phillip be an acceptable compromise? :D He's really growing up to be a babe. :twisted: But that might make Christina R. mad at me...

Not really! As long as it's a pic of Sunstream, I can't wait to see it :D
And about him and Newstar... well elves share right? Wink I wouldn't mind if Sunstream became furmate to Newstar while he waits for his True Love, Brill. Much like Cutter and Nightfall before he met Leetah. And once Sunstream has hooked up with Brill (and Spine), no-one says they can't remain friends. But she'll have to pick someone else for a long-term lifemate Wink On this matter, I have always thought Newstar and Kroosh belong together... he's so reckless and hot-headed and he'd really need someone calm like Newstar to cool him down. And with him as a lifemate she'd run an adventurous life much Wolfrider-like. Anyhow they're most certainly going to meet each other when Sunstream finds Brill, since Newstar has (permanently?) settled among her birth people now. They'd be a cute couple :P