ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Embala

I've commented on Moonmoss in the first thread you made and killed. Unhappy Don't remember my remarks ... and cannot find new words. It just reminds me of the old thread and makes me sad. Sorry.
Best thing I can do is to second Dreamcat's praise - she gave your girl the love she deserves.
Damn ... I love the nostalgic style and the character plate layout, Moonmoss.

Allow me to quote myself about Steampunk Ekuar ... he looks simply awesome, Moonmoss! I like the miscievous trait in his fatherly, wise expression.
This outfit is something I can absolutely imagine him wearing. Simply love the artificial arm you created for him - a natural solution in a Steampunk universe, I guess. Yet unexpected for me ... havn't thought of this option! All the gear-wheel and pressure pipe details in gold/brass and silver are perfect.

WOW ... again! on Ekuar - this time in his familiar duds. He looks softer than Steampunk style - must probably because of the soft for Dreamcat pointed out. The almost lively brown shading and the blueish accents give a well rounded impression.
I absolutely love how you showed his face ... clearly aged, showing that he had to go through hardship wise wise eyes - and there's still this hint of youthful playfulness and joy of life.

Yes, I enjoy, Moonmoss - very much! I'm so glad for you that you got a new tablet - and inspiration to use it *hugs* And I'm overhappy that you share with us - and revive your art thread.