ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Embala

My eyes see with great joy!
I love the intent look you captured in the big portray. The tribe cut-out shows his angry, mistrusting trait - and the other two emphasize his skills as master archer. They are melting together - calm concentation and unerring rage, comparably young age and a tribal elder.

Despite these awesome character shots and well combined art it was the name banner that caught my eye first. I like how it starts like a flag, connected to the bow - and ends ... no does not end, but is continued by hand and tunic of the action shot. Clap

I'm a sucker for completation Shoot_me ... and there's a bunch left!
Bearclaw - done Clearbrook - done Cutter - done Dart Dewshine - done Ekuar - done Ember - done Guttlecraw Joyleaf - done Kahvi - done Leetah - done Moonshade - done Newstar - done Nightfall - done One-Eye - done Picknose Pike - done Rainsong - done Rayek - done Redlance - done Savah - done Scouter - done Shenshen - done Skywise - done Strongbow - done Suntop - done Timmain - done Treestump - done Two-Edge - done Tyldak - done Voll Wing Winnowill - done Wolfpack Woodlock

At some point, I will make banners for characters that either didn't get a back cover portrait from the WaRP originals - ...
Adar
Aroree
Greymung
Nonna
Oddbit
Old Maggoty
Petalwing
Sun-Toucher
Toorah
Trinket
Tyleet
Venka
Zhantee
etc.
How about ... a "Banner of the Month"? Free to your choice - or by member request?

I request Suntop/Sunstream ... for PCoquelin and because Ember is missing her twin.

btw: I'm permanently editing this post Wink