ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Embala

The Ten Chiefs plate! Headbang3 Too focused on the Beloved Dead to remember the obvious one! No wonder it was familiar - I've used it myself for collages. Thanks for the informations.

My main criteria has always been full color Wendy Pini images of each character.
Thumbs_up Quality for quality!
I wanted to mainly use images from portfolios, book covers, comic covers, calendars and the like, but there are a couple of times where I used comic (or colored graphic novel) art, such as Joyleaf, Two-Edge (by request Smile ) and Rainsong. I just hope they look good.
Your choices are excellent, Wolfrider. I enjoy very much what I see ... my Two-Edge request included. (I love this early picture because he looks somehow different there - more "elf-like" to some degree ... though he shows definitely no elfin features.)
I was only curious - sometimes such a "rule" is a major part of the challenge that is not abandonned without need. And I like to know a bit about background and "making of" Wink

As far as the Beloved Dead goes, I've had a hard time finding a decent sized version of that online, so..
Elfquest Fan Art has a complete collection of centerfold scans as reference pictures. Looks like original size for me.

EDIT: It doesn't allow me to attach a link. But - you are a member there. You should know better than me!