ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Embala

You've made an art thread! Yay Allow me to quote myself, please.

Two Hearts Big
Look at Brill's face - a little shy, a little dreamy, a calm happyness . I can see the love in her eyes. Skimback - a little daring, very tender, very happy and handsome. The "old-fashoined" look and coloring that is so famliar for me. Brill's rich heavy tresses and the delicate, shining-through quality of the fins, the shiny wet skin and the red glow of the coral mask.
I love it, Christina!

Farbright
She has a kinda cute, rounded face ... quite a contrasst against Haze's edgy features. And there is this soft loving smile. Farbright for sure Smile

... Where's Haze? They don't want to be without each other!

Pearl
Pearl ... what a beauty! I love how you've pictured her, especially the short, curly hair. Lovely, dreamy expression. Your thoughts about Strand's heritage make sense .... and one more mertail is a great idea.

Swim with us!
This is awesome, Christina! So cheerful and bursting with activity.
Kroosh, the bolt one, in protective pose: Stay away from my kin! Krill, the fierce, ready for another challege while having fun, noble Darshek hurries away where his curiosity leads him and gentle Sandsparkle - I love to see her so cheerful!

The colors are lively and harmonic together, I love how you've captured their different skin tones and made their hair glow. The blue outlines give a good underwarter feeling.

Can't wait to see more! Clap