ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Johnno

Tam: Yep, I'm diving in alright! Thanks for the info about the color. I didn't realize that some comics were made in B&W. I guess I always assumed they were all in full color. Just shows how often I picked up a comic before now! Eyeshigh: I'm definitely enjoying the ride! I also have started collecting the paper versions, too. I love the easy availability of the online versions but like having a physical copy in my hands. I live in a very rural part of Illinois and want to have something great to read when the power goes out this winter (and it will)! Night_Tanem: Thanks! I'm so happy I discovered Elfquest. I'm loving it! ReadheadEmber: Yeah! I'm just starting #10 from the Original Elfquest series. I've had a 4-day weekend and have had a hard time tearing myself away from my laptop. Marinayurk: Yes, I was hooked from the very first page. Leanan: Thank you. Glad I found the forum because I'm going to have lots of questions, I'm sure! travelbug: Thanks! I'm amazed at how much material there is, stretching all the way back to 1978. I know what's going to happen... Reading Elfquest online is going to become such a daily habit that when I finally work my way through it all and come up to the present, I'm going to go into withdrawal until the next issue is released! Well, there are worse things to be addicted to, that's for sure!