ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

skyefire27

Thank you everyone for replying! Let me address each of you- Silvermane, Thank you, I've added Rogue's Challenge as the hardcover. However I also have it listed under the Reader's Collection... is this incorrect? Also, is Hidden Years considered a part of the Classic Hardcover series? Mkal, I think that's also important information. Perhaps for each issue I'll have an optional section of "important events" or something like that and I'll note any deaths, births, recognitions, etc. I believe that most of the characters have their deaths listed on their pages, but at the moment I'm focusing on the publications so I can't be 100% sure. Also, yeah I was somewhat unsure about that information. On the Elfquest Wikipedia page it reads that after Fantasy Quarterly folded "...the Pinis started publishing with Elfquest #2... This story continued the Elfquest tale started in Fantasy Quarterly. Later, the Pinis' company WaRP Graphics would reprint the story from Fantasy Quarterly as Elfquest #1 with a new front cover and full color portrait print for the rear cover." I just meant that chronologically they started printing with the second one, and went back later and reprinted the first. Is this information incorrect or do you think I should just word it differently? Thornblake, Llannen, Thanks for the support! I wasn't sure whether or not people cared about organization as much as me haha, but you seem to appreciate what I'm trying to do. Thanks :]