ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Embala

Please note that the following is far from a "complete review" - I give examples and work with my memory ;) without looking up things. About "Siege" and "Kings" single issues: You have listed the WaRP publication ElfQuest #1 to #20 (the Original Quest) and #21. This was continued by Siege at Blue Mountain #1 to #8 and Kings of the Broken Wheel #1 to #9. It was reprinted in b/w in the Readers Collection (b/w): #1 to #4 cover the Original Quest, #5 and #6 Siege and #7 to #8 Kings. and in color in Classic Father Tree Press Elfquest #1-4, #5-6, #7-#8. Elfquest #1 - #20 - the Original Quest - was reprinted more often, i.e. the Donning Starblaze publication and the DC Elfquesrt Archive and most recently by Dank Horse. About Elfquest Volume 2: It's a publication of 32 or 33 single issues. Each issue holds several storylines that are continued in the following issues. Most of these storylines were reprinted as Readers Collection books (i.e. Wolfrider!, Dreamtime, Rogue's Curse and more). Elfquest Volume 2 holds more storylines and single shots than were Reprinted as Readers Collections, tho.