ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Leanan

Now this latest dream should be rated "adult" or something... it was really weird but totally ElfQuest... and definitely wet - here's a censored version:

Cutter left on a quest like in Book Two, but alone and before the twins were born. Somehow he ended up in the modern house of a human woman. This lady promised to take him where he was going (by car or something), but not just yet... they played a game of cards, the bet being a certain sexual favour. Cutter lost. Afterwards, he got drunk and let the woman tattoo some weird symbol on him.

Then he somehow contacted Skywise by sending (it was more like a long-distance phonecall really), and as it happens, Leetah was just giving birth to the twins and Skywise was present as some sort of stand-in for Cutter... he was sharing part of Leetah's pain but for some inexplicable reason didn't want Cutter to know what was happening... so it went something like this:

'Fahr? Can you hear me?'
'Y-yes...'
'What is it?'
'AAAAA! nothing, Tam!'
'We seem to have a poor connection - you sure you're not too busy right now?'
'Eeegh... no, it's all right!'
'What are you doing?'
'Not what you think I am! Everything OK with you?'
'Yes, well... I got a ride to Forbidden Grove... and I also got a tattoo... and, er, and I got laid...'
'Whaaaaat?!'
'Don't ask. Just - don't ask.'
They broke connection.

the dream went on and I remember the wolfriders gathered in a tent somewhere, waiting for Cutter to return, and some oriental-looking human comes by and names Leetah's babies Ember and Suntop...

Later, the elves were building wings for Dewshine - like the ones Windkin built for himself, but bigger and more clumsy - they vere fastened so that she couldn't remove them herself. My dream ended before I saw if she could fly.