ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Have you ever dreamed an ElfQuest dream?

Nowth

It was like the music was directly tickling my muscles in... eh, I just can't believe this is possible. I didn't really want to dance, per se, but my body tried to do it anyway. (It normally avoids doing anything. lol)...

twinklebug

I had the nuttiest dream last night...
So I was at the Holt, and all the Wolfriders were a little shocked because all the ones that Madcoil killed started coming back from the dead. Anyway, they had a big carnival to celebrate, and another elf tribe visited, but then it turned out that Winnie was working at one of the food stands and trying to poison everybody! Fortunately, they managed to get rid of her. But then it got weirder. I was back at my house with the other elf tribe, and it turned out Madcoil was living there! We had no idea where he was lurking, but every now and then we'd hear movement...and sometimes, he'd come out and eat someone! So we were all darn sick of being mangled and eaten, and we hatched a plan to exterminate him. We eventually figured out that his "den" was under my parents' bed, and we wanted to lure him into the living room, so we stole his favorite sketchbooks (!! Grin ) and put them on the floor, then waited with our spears ready. Then this hairy, black, chihuahua-sized beast came racing out the "lair", (we figured he had several little minions) and I grabbed it before it could get to the bait. So then it latched onto my hand and wouldn't let go. I told one of the elves to help me kill this thing, and she was like, "Where's a good kitchen knife?" And I showed her where to find one, with the thing still biting my hand, and she was like, "This one's dirty. Where's a clean one?" And I sighed and said, "Look in the dishwasher!" So when she finally found one she liked, she killed it, but my hand was swelling up and I wondered if its spit might be poisonous. Then my throat started closing up, and I was convinced I would die, but then a psychiatrist (who was also conveniently in the "extermination party") convinced me it was all in my head and then I was okay. Then I managed to find the holes Madcoil had chewed in the walls, and closed them up so he couldn't slither around the house anymore. I think the dream ended before we ever managed to kill him, though. I had a good look around the house after I woke up, though!

Nakadah

That's a doozy of a dream right there! You might wanna check one more time under your parents' bed.. just to make sure Madcoil's not still in there with his little demon minions!.............*checks under my parents' bed* AAAAARRGGGHHH!!!! ONE OF THE MINIONS IS BITING ME!!! *dies*

Oh wait.. It's just Ed.. DAMN YOU KITTY!!!!

~Emma

Nowth

Twinkle, oh my, oh my...

Should I ever make a role-playing game, there'll be a "psychiatrist" character class. If anything bad happens to you, they can try to convince you "it's all in your head" and then it's never happened!

(Actually ...I'm kinda serious, would you mind if I really did that?)

twinklebug

No, not at all!

Leanan

LOL such a crazy dream... Madcoil and his horrible chihuahua minions... poor little Twinkle!

callidora

I had a dream that I was Skywise (really! I was a guy and everything!) dreaming about all his different lovemates, and then when my 'dream-self' 'woke up' in the dream (I was still Skywise) I looked over at a mirror and screamed when saw that I had turned into a woman! And that Cutter was sleeping with me!

That was the last time I ever ate Funyuns and grade soda before going to bed...>.>;;

Leanan

I've dreamed I was Skywise too... told about it a few pages ago...

And I've written about female Skywise. Sleeping with Cutter. :P

What's Funyuns? :?

Nowth

Must be funny onions that make you laugh when you slice them...

Leanan

that makes sense, Nowth... :P

Nowth

of course they're really just advance scouts from the mirror universe... you know, the one where you can always tell who's evil because they all wear goatees

Leanan

sounds like The Order of the Stick...

Nowth

I think I've heard of that before.

Leanan

probably. from Jeppe. (I miss that li'l guy...)

callidora

Funyuns are a onion-flavored chip...they look like onion rings, only without the gross slimy insides. Funyuns and grape soda make for interesting dreams...>.>;;

But I guess it's 'cause me and my friend were talking about how if either Skywise or Cutter were a girl, that they'd be perfect for each other.

Of course, I added that it didn't matter that they're both guys, 'cause they'd still be perfect...and make some yummeh-yummeh slashy fics. ^_^;;

Leanan

Heh... slash is good. Very good. Genderblending likewise...

VanillePudding

just look at Yun, shes a female Skywise ;) or even i think so

i like her, really i like everything thats connected to Skywise ... ;)

Leanan

heh... sounds like we have much in common, Mr Pudding...

Anyways, I saw one crazy dream last night. Cutter sent Ember and her tribe to live in some abandoned troll tunnels - he said Ember had to prove she could be chief before he would trust her going off alone with her tribe - so he would send her to live in this desolate place quite close to the holt. Ember and everyone else looked very ragged living there - untidy hair, torn clothes...

Skywise was Ember's lovemate.

Then Mender turned up... Grin

It was like the Teir business all over again, only here with Mender - everyone else liked him but Skywise didn't trust him... at some point they fought, I forget why exactly...

then the dream went even weirrder and wasn't really ElfQuest anymore exept for a shadow presence that felt very Winnowill - it involved a famine where people had nothing to eat but candy, a very strange hotel island full of diplomats from all countries, and the Winnowill-creature using them like puppets - and a hole dug through a planet to allow an artificial moon pass through...

callidora

Well, I just recalled a dream where I guess I had been looking at ElfQuest while watching Sailor Moon or something like that. In the dream, I was actually watching Sailor Moon, only the elves played the characters: Leetha was Sailor Moon, Nightfall was Jupiter, ShenShen was Venus, Dewshine was Mercury, Krim was Mars, Ember was Chibi Moon, and Cutter was Tuxedo Mask. On the evil side: Winnowill was Beryl, Kureel was Kunzite, Aroree was Zoisite, Two-Edge was Jadite, and Rayek was Nephrite. It really had not plot, just randome fighting and speeches...but the elves as Sailors looked better than the originals in those costumes ^_^.

For some weird reason...Skywise was in a toothpaste commercial...

NightAngel

*sigh*
It's been YEARS I'v had a dream about elfquest..: (

I wanna meet Clearbrook again : )

Nowth

I wanna meet Dewshine again. Not that I'd say no to Clearbrook. Or, I wanna be Leetah or my Nightfall/Krim crossover again, that was fun.

Caranquariel

yeah. 2 nights ago actually. what the dream was about is my secret and mine alone :P

*blush*

NightAngel

No no, that 's not The Way..
We share! =)

Leanan

yeah don't tease us like that! Nastybad carathing! :P

Anyway, I had another crazy EQ dream last night. Major crazy. It was the shards time tribe, kind of, only Woodlock and Rainsong were with them, then Woodlock died a tragic death. There was also some human the tribe was raising, a girl who had been with them since she was a baby... when she became a teenager, Cutter, Skywise, Nightfall and Redlance just sort of ganged up on her, trying to give her a practical lesson about the pleasures of sharing... her first comment was: "how come I'm here with three guys and one girl?" I've no idea where Leetah was... she would have handled it a bit better I think... anyway, more weirdness... I saw Clearbrook Regognize Strongbow, then I, the dreamer, an outside observer, thought "wait, that's not right!" - and Clearbrook turned into Moonshade! Anyway for some crazy reason Dewshine was in their den with them, waiting for some special Moment of Recognition... they were all naked... to pass the time Moonshade and Strongbow started making love, and they invited Dewshine to join...

Caranquariel

hmm... do you share even though you're kinda certain the other people on the board dont wanna know :P

NightAngel

Yeah ofcourse!! :twisted:

Leanan

we want to know everything... or I do... c'mon it was just a dream... of course if you really feel bad about it nobody's forcing you...

Caranquariel

hehehe... nah seriously... nothing interesting. for you anyway... it was just me... and bearclaw. and some nice soft furs. yeah you get the rest... :twisted:

Leanan

Grin Indeed... those dreams are very nice...

NightAngel

Quote:
Caranquariel

hehehe... nah seriously... nothing interesting. for you anyway... it was just me... and bearclaw. and some nice soft furs. yeah you get the rest... :twisted:

Hm..maybe you should take a look in the Offtopicsm sometime..and take a look in the "which forumpeepz you'd like to wrestle with in the furs"..

Oh and there is one about the Elfquest elves...too..;)
Also in "the many colours"...you just have to scroll a little bit down..

Leanan

:oops: :oops: :oops: ...some of the stuff I said there... damn...

NightAngel

Quote:
Leanan

:oops: :oops: :oops: ...some of the stuff I said there... damn...

*haha*

That's nothing comparable with our 100.000 post party..;)

Leanan

...that was some party... Wink

Nakadah

You guys are lucky! I've never had an Elfquest dream.. It makes me sad..
Then again I uaully don't remember most of my dreams, so maybe I have.. I'm not sure though...

Emma

NightAngel

I was searching for the "normal" dream topic, but I couldn't find it so I just post it down here.

Last night I dreamed about one of my exgirls killed her brother!!
And I dreamed that I was a pirate girl and some other pirate (dunno if it was a woman or a man) standing behind me and began to touch me Surprised
Though I can't deny it felt good :oops:

callidora

I had a dream last night...I don't remember much...only that it had something to do with the Wolfrider Tribe and the Thundercats...I knew this 'cuz when I woke up, I had Skywise and Tygra on my mind...>.>;;

JediWolfSister

Can't say I've ever had an ElfQuest dream realy, but I have had a wolf dream... A wolf was trying to lead me through a forest, but I was being stupid and trying to run away, and she just turned around and looked at me like "What the freak is wrong with you? I'm trying to help your dumb butt!" :roll: Even in my dreams I'm getting critisized!

Leanan

I saw some EQ dreams while I was sick. I forget most of them (one was about Rayek lost and scared in a maze underground, another was about Lord Darkhan, too bad all I can remember is that he was in it, not what happened... no, it wasn't a naughty dream!)

But one dream I remember quite well. The Wolfriders arrived peacefully to Blue Mountain and the tribes became friends immediately. For some reason merely being near the Gliders gave the wolfriders the ability to glide - even their wolves were flying all over the place! :P Then Cutter and Leetah went on a private flight... and Winnowill seized the opportunity to wreak some havoc! Winnowill could glide too... she and another glider seduced an adolescent Newstar away from the others - the strange thing was, this other Glider was the High One Adya! (the one killed by humans) He was even dressed like a High One! Then Adya somehow transformed himself into a sarcophagus (sp? you know, mummy coffin) that had his features painted on it. And Winnowill captured Newstar into the coffin and put her to sleep, like Brace & co... and the coffin started dancing with another coffin... I woke before I saw if the wolfriders suspected anything...

Leanan

..another dream last night. I was reading a new, color hardcover EQ book, something like New Blood. And there was a story about two Go-Backs, a female with brown eyes and hair, and a young male who was like a son to her, almost. The female wanted to climb a mountain because she knew the view on top would be worth it. The mountain was in troll territory. So the youth was tho only one who agreed to come on such a silly quest.

The youth had a bow and arrows, the female had a spear, but she lost it when they were hunting - she killed a mountain goat by trowing the spear, but both goat and spear fell from a high ledge. She didn't give up though. She drew her knife, for she was going to tie it to a stick to make a spear-like weapon. Then she noticed the youth needed encouragement, so she gave him a short pep-talk, at the end of which she posed pointing the knife towards the distant mountaintop - only she wasn't looking where she thrust with the knife, her eyes were on the youth who stood below her. But she saw the horrified look in his eyes, and turned to see that a troll had appeared from a tunnel hidden under the snow before her - and by chance, she had just stabbed the troll right through his heart!

Then the dream turned silly and the troll became a dinosaur and all sorts of weird things started happening... at the end of the dream the Go-Backs had a tent on the mountaintop, and a slightly disturbing joining scene took place...

Anyway, when I woke I thought for a moment I had really read it in a book. And I was amazed - for the characters were, beyond doubt, Markku and Leanan. (both appear in a kinseekers' tribe background story I'm trying to write.) And this dream gave me ideas - the quest to climb a mountain, I mean, and the loss of her spear. Not the troll's death, I think, or the dinosaur, or any of the silly things that happened after that. Most certainly not the joining scene... he is like a son to her, after all...

krwordgazer

Ideas for good stories often come in dreams, I think. Mrs. Grizzley says so too.

Kitt

You know, I had a dream last night where the Wolfriders and co. were living in the forest, but it was modern times! So, humans came near their holt and someone (I think Treestump) sent for a den hide...and everyone went underground :? They had little caves and such and were under ground like trolls...but, the humans followed them so they came out of an exit and were in a clearing in a wooded area. They found a house (a people house) and took over. I remember Suntop was watching tv with another elf child...I think Newstar...but I don't remember. Cutter said that someone needed to watch the holt and Leetah volunteered. ...then she got in a jeep and was off...shortly after, I woke up :?

Nakadah

I've finally had an Elfquest related dream of my own!!!

Well maybe not Elfquest related.. But it's elfquest forum related! Would that be okay to post here?

Emma

NightAngel

Sure Emma:)

Nakadah

All right! (you were in it, Nighty. Wink )

Okay okay, see, here's how it goes..

I apparantly was staying with Leanan for a couple of days. At least, I figured it was Leanan, because I kept calling her Leanan, and then feeling really bed. I guess she had told me to call her by her real name or something.. Anyway, she didn't look like the pictures I've seen of her, she looked like, you guessed it, Aroree. Then NightAngel was with us. At least, I think it was NightAngel.. And she was blonde. But that's all I remember of how she looked. Anyway, we went to like, Target or something. It was some big store that had everything. We only stayed a little while. I think we just wanted to walk in there, get one of those huge shopping carts, and walk out with it. When we got back to Leanan's place, I saw a whole bunch of copies of this picture of a group of people who I automatically assumed were the forum members. But they were all old people.. But then Arthis was there, because I knew what he looked like. then I started going on about how I wished I could have been there with them. Then it was night time, and NightAngel was spending the night with Leanan and I. I was sleeping in the top bunk of a bunk bed, which looked strangely like one I had when I was little. Leanan reminded me her name was Katherine, and wrote it really large for me on a piece of paper, and gave it to me. When I fell asleep in the dream, I woke up.

Weird, huh? I figured since it involved a couple forum members, then I should post it here.

Emma

NightAngel

:D
Such a cool dream!

I didn't know I walked in your dreams ;P

Nakadah

Clearly you do! :D Perhaps you should change you location, to something like, "Walking through Emma's dreams" Wink
It was one of the strangest dreams I've ever had.. Right up there with that strange Lord of the Rings one I had, and that My Little Pony one..

Emma

NightAngel

Haha...I always identified myself as Alundra (that's a Playstation RPGame), he's a dreamwalker..and I always had cool thoughts about that.
When someone is having a really bad nightmare, he walks into the nightmare to beat the bad boss.

Heey let me know if I appear in your dreams again;)

Nakadah

Don't worry, I'll keep you posted! :D

Emma

Leanan

oh, so cool, someone dreamed of me! :P

Haha it would be cool if my name was Katherine... it isn't, it's Heidi... also I wish I did look like Aroree... who wouldn't...

Such a cool dream... haha actually I wouldn't mind if you called me Leanan... spooky, that picture of us as old people...

but the spookiest thing of all : I do have a bed that's like a bunk bed, only there's no bottom bunk, just the top bunk and an empty space under it (where I keep a sofa that can be converted into a double bed)

...and of course, if that visit had really happened, you would have gotten the top bunk... :twisted:

twinklebug

I actually had a dream with Nightangel in it once! We were delivering packages by helicopter. She was piloting it, and I was tweaking some other little buttons. Toward the end of the dream, we had to go on an emergency flight in a windstorm, even though the door of the helicopter was broken off, and, stupid me, I forgot to buckle my seat belt! So the wind was rocking the helicopter all over the place, and I was thrown into the backseat and clinging on for dear life, and we started going down! I was freaking out and screaming "AAAAAHHHH WE'RE GONNA DIE WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" and Nightangel was yelling at me to pull a certain lever, but I couldn't reach the dashboard, and I was afraid that if I climbed into the front seat, I'd fly right out the broken door! But miraculously, she managed to regain control of the helicopter just as we were about to crash into my house. The neighbors were looking on disapprovingly, like, "Why are they flying a helicopter in this weather?" Grin

Leanan

wow...

I've dreamed of Angel a few times... the last time, some hacker had stolen our passwords for the forum and made us say horrible things to each other on the forum - only it wasn't us, it was the hacker using our passwords to log on as us. And before we noticed what was going on both of us were hurt by what the other seemed to say... that was a horrible nightmare...

And recently I dreamed of Lord Darkhan again. I remembered it when I woke up but I've forgotten... puckernuts. It was something funny too... I'll post it if it comes back to me.

Nakadah

Quote:
Leanan

oh, so cool, someone dreamed of me! :P

Haha it would be cool if my name was Katherine... it isn't, it's Heidi... also I wish I did look like Aroree... who wouldn't...

Such a cool dream... haha actually I wouldn't mind if you called me Leanan... spooky, that picture of us as old people...

but the spookiest thing of all : I do have a bed that's like a bunk bed, only there's no bottom bunk, just the top bunk and an empty space under it (where I keep a sofa that can be converted into a double bed)

...and of course, if that visit had really happened, you would have gotten the top bunk... :twisted:

See, my middle name is Katherine, so maybe that's why I thought it was your name.. I'm not sure if it was all of you as old people, or just some random old people that Arthis was standing by.. Because he was the only young-looking one in the picture. Heh heh.. of course I would've gotten the top bunk... :twisted:

Wierd dream, Twinkle.. Flying a helicoptor in that kind of weather? Atrocious! Grin

Emma

NightAngel

Quote:
twinklebug

But miraculously, she managed to regain control of the helicopter just as we were about to crash into my house. The neighbors were looking on disapprovingly, like, "Why are they flying a helicopter in this weather?" Grin

8)

So I walked in your dreams as well?

Hm, I'm a real Forumpeeps-dreamwalker;)

Quote:
Leanan

wow...

I've dreamed of Angel a few times... the last time, some hacker had stolen our passwords for the forum and made us say horrible things to each other on the forum - only it wasn't us, it was the hacker using our passwords to log on as us. And before we noticed what was going on both of us were hurt by what the other seemed to say... that was a horrible nightmare...

That's not a nice dream no..:S

Blagh

Leanan

indeed not...

(Yes, I'm still here :oops: )

krwordgazer

I dreamed I went back to college and had classes with Lunakat. :) And we would chat about them and about the professors over lunch. Fun dream.

cactus

Hehe. I keep having dreams with people from the forum all the time. Probably because I have spent so much time in here lately.

NightAngel

And another forummember dreamed about me also..
Heey I'm a populair BoardGirl 8)

chocolate!

DUHHH

Geezz

and you don't think that comes because you are called NIGHT ANGEL...

:?

:P;)

NightAngel

Hehe...;)

But I'm a sorta into dreams, I am convinced it has a meaning though I don't know what.
So I wonder -ooeh.....*moves to the Wonder topic*

chocolate!

*moves to the I wonder topic too*

*meanwhile thinking what such a sweet person can mean in someones dreams*

scarlettdoll

means you've got a craving for sugar. Wink

chocolate!

hmm, can be Grin
;)

It depends on what everyone feels for her.
If I would dream about here, it will mean someone understands me, and wants to share something with me.,.. just like she does here...
It could mean I have deep feelings for her, wich would be very subconcious then, cause I don't really love her... but because she is so sweet, I could have somewhere deep down, something special for her...
I don't know, on't take it the wrong way.. I just don't know how to explain...

scarlettdoll

I understand you Choco. I think that's true; most things in dreams would have to be interpreted by what they mean to you. For example, to a wanna-be Hollywood starlet, dreams of Faye Dunaway may represent making it big or achieving that silver screen idol-hood. But for me, Faye Dunaway would represent negative, fearful emotions (cuz she scares me!)

Nowth

Forum dream. Sigh.

ChristinaRaibert0

I'm fairly sure that I dreamt Sunstream and Brill last night... but I don't remember it well... although it was a somehow sad dream, I think Sunstream was deceased or something and his ghost tried to get in touch with her... again, I'm not sure how it ended... I only remember the ghost :?

NightAngel

Quote:
chocolate!

hmm, can be Grin
;)

It depends on what everyone feels for her.
If I would dream about here, it will mean someone understands me, and wants to share something with me.,.. just like she does here...
It could mean I have deep feelings for her, wich would be very subconcious then, cause I don't really love her... but because she is so sweet, I could have somewhere deep down, something special for her...
I don't know, on't take it the wrong way.. I just don't know how to explain...

Ah how sweet..

Hm, so maybe you guys (the Nightangel-dreamers) think of me as a good listener...I guess.

Leanan

And what does it mean that Nakadah dreamed of me? :?

Nowth

I dreamed of you too last night, but it was more like I was dreaming of the website, not the people :(

Today I had a Star Wars dream... happens sometimes... they're always parodies ;)

NightAngel

Leanan, that's obvious, she thinks you rock! (and me too ofcourse 8) )

Nowth, Star Wars?
The old or the new movies? (as in date hehe)

Nowth

Kind of altogether outside the movies... fanfic ;) except I'm not a fan... but it's not easy to grow up and not watch Star Wars, neh?

NightAngel

Sounds interesting: )

PanzerKitten

The other night I dreamed about the website.. It wouldn't let me in, it just said "access denied" and I was really getting mad about it, because I had something really really important to say.. but what that was I have no idea of.

ChristinaRaibert0

Yesterday I had a very strange dream... I was visiting Ebay searching for WaveDancers stuff when I found a set of EQ cards.. I don't remember if they were phone cards, actually. And one of them had Brill and Spine... Spine in his mohawk glory, Brill with long black hair like Winnowill... and they were actually drawn by MultiMedea! Grin

Nakadah

Quote:
NightAngel

Leanan, that's obvious, she thinks you rock! (and me too ofcourse 8) )

Obviously! Grin

What a strange dream, ChristinaRaibert!

Emma

NightAngel

8)

ChristinaRaibert0

Quote:
Nakadah

[quote:d2f0eeb45c="NightAngel"]Leanan, that's obvious, she thinks you rock! (and me too ofcourse 8) )

Obviously! Grin

What a strange dream, ChristinaRaibert!

Emma[/quote:d2f0eeb45c]

Indeed! I keep dreaming of new EQ artwork or comics, though rarely of the elves themselves :(

JadeOwl

ChristinaR, your dream gave me an idea.....probably already been done, but...

Someone should draw a pack of EQ playing cards....maybe with Leetah as Queen of hearts, with Cutter as king...perhaps Skywise as the Jack...

And then you have Winnowill as Queen of spades, with Voll as her king, and Tyldak as the Jack...

And Savah as Queen of Diamonds, Yurek, perhaps, as king....Suntoucher as a Jack?

And then Rayek as King of Clubs, with Ekuar as a jack...but I dunno who would be Queen...

And Two-edge would be a joker, of course....

Leanan

Well, the Queen of Clubs would be Kahvi of course!

lunakat

Perfect! Grin

What a great idea!
-- tho personally, I think the Queen of Diamonds should be Oddbit!

JadeOwl

Oh of course! But we'd have to fit Savah in there somewhere...

The only thing is, I wasn't sure Kahvi would be content as Rayek's Queen....

lunakat

But she's quite at home wielding a club!

JadeOwl

Yes, but what I meant was that in cards, Queens have lesser value than kings, and I very much doubt that Kahvi would settle for second best...

Nah...She'd go out and found her own Suit.

Kitt

Sorry for the OT-ness of this post, but, Leanan, your banner is great!! :o

NightAngel

Yes indeed, I love the Kahvi totally on the left!

synonamessbotch

I actually had an EQ dream a few nights ago, (I've probably had more but forgotten) I wasn't me, I was an elf that I didnt know and doesn't exist in the series, sort of pseudo-me. Anyways, I was in the blue mountain while strongbow was being tortured and he was sending his screams to me which was why he doesn't make any sound in the series. It was of course very distressing and when i woke up, I didnt remember anything else except that. I wish my dreams were funny/happy like everyone elses! Mine are always scary or painful.

krwordgazer

Hey, welcome to the forum, Synona! That does sound like an awful dream. :(

Anyway, hope you hang around and have fun here! :)

Leanan

Welcome, Synona!

@Kitt & Angel: thanks... I'm not totally satisfied with the banner, some of the images are too small... maybe I'll fix it one of these days...

Ah well, the night before last I dreamed a strange EQ dream... a group of Wolfriders was talking, and Sunstream, all grown up, was among them... then he told them "As I am now, I cannot touch, I cannot taste, I cannot scent... I am like a spirit among you." And he faded, became partly transparent. And Cutter told him that was because he was a spirit, because he'd died some years ago, and his parents hadn't been able to give him up, so he was somehow bound to stay with the tribe in spirit form... he was like some kind of hologram... And then it went horrible - Cutter told Sunstream how he had died. He'd had no magic in this twisted reality but he'd been somehow unable to feel pain - so the humans had taken him "and others like him" and fed them to some monsters kept in a zoo, for entertainment, telling each other it was all right since the victims didn't feel pain... I didn't see the deaths in my dream but the hearing was horrible enough...

I moved on to other, calmer dreams. One involved my alter ego Arrowspeed... dancing, the Go-Back way... :twisted: that was a good one...

Nakadah

I'm not really sure if I had an Elfquest dream or not last night, but I remember that when I woke up I was thinking about Elfquest.. Does that count? Because I don't remember what I was dreaming about..

Emma

ChristinaRaibert0

Quote:
Leanan

Ah well, the night before last I dreamed a strange EQ dream... a group of Wolfriders was talking, and Sunstream, all grown up, was among them... then he told them "As I am now, I cannot touch, I cannot taste, I cannot scent... I am like a spirit among you." And he faded, became partly transparent. And Cutter told him that was because he was a spirit, because he'd died some years ago, and his parents hadn't been able to give him up, so he was somehow bound to stay with the tribe in spirit form... he was like some kind of hologram... And then it went horrible - Cutter told Sunstream how he had died. He'd had no magic in this twisted reality but he'd been somehow unable to feel pain - so the humans had taken him "and others like him" and fed them to some monsters kept in a zoo, for entertainment, telling each other it was all right since the victims didn't feel pain... I didn't see the deaths in my dream but the hearing was horrible enough...

You know, longlost sister, it's scary... I dreamt of Sunstream being dead several nights ago, and he mostly said the same to Brill, that he was a spirit and couldn't be with her... I hope they are not planning to kill him off at the end of Discovery? Omg... I hope not??? Surprised

Leanan

*hugs Christina* Don't worry, sis... they wouldn't dare do that to his family... I think these dreams have been caused by staring too much at that preview picture where he's in spirit form Wink

ChristinaRaibert0

What a relief. I'd not like it at all if they made Discovery a tear-jerking story. It ought to end happily ever after for Sunstream and Brill, or I'll be very, very disappointed...

ElfTanner

I dream about ElfQuest all the time. They are always in comic format though. Like I am looking at a comic and the pictures are moving and talking, or I am in the comic with them, Or I am drawing them and all of a sudden They are with me. I don't remember all of my dreams, but I do know that I am always Moonshade in all of them, and I have had some very nice ones with Strongbow. :D :D Wink

Arrow

LOL!!! I can't see why they were so nice......... :twisted: He is so HOT! :D

And by the way, welcome ElfTanner! I've seen that you were new..... :)

Leanan

Last night I dreamed I was an elementary school teacher somewhere in Australia... (I don't know why Australia, but there was a map in the dream to show me where I was... some little town with a funny name... I think the town was called Center Pole...) anyways, the elf children were my students... Suntop and Ember were on first grade... Suntop had a crush on Newstar who was on fourth grade... he was so cute... he had to sharpen his pen but he didn't have a sharpener, so I gave him one someone in the previous class had forgotten... it happened to be Newstar's pencil sharpener and he knew it was hers because he was always watching her... so he blushed when he held it in his hand and somehow I knew why he was blushing...

It was a cute dream.

redshine

sounds like an interesting dream - I never thought of you as a school ma'am ... Suntop having a crush on Newstar sounds sweet.

Are you sure the place wasn't Coober Pedy - like, that's really in the middle of nowhere. Let me know when you dream of Australia next - I might drop by, that is as long as it's not too far out ... :)

Arrow

Well, it's not really a 'dream', it's like a dream though. Like when you're half awake, and still asleep? I don't know how to explain. :?

Anyway, I 'dreampt' that the Wolfriders went on a hunt and they met up with these like evil trolls. I don't think there were that many trolls, so the Wolfriders killed them. But they soon find out that Strongbow's fatally wounded and dying quickly. I think that's pretty much it.........Oh, and Dart's there too. I'm pretty sure Strongbow gets healed either by Leetah or Old Maggoty. My poor Strongbow!!! Unhappy

NightAngel

I dreamed about Cactus but I don't know what it was about.

Nowth

Fancy seeing you here, Arrow. Just dreamed I was reading a book, and while it was a chick flick kinda book and had nothing to do with Elfquest there were characters called Arthis, Arrow, Darts, Leetah and maybe another two or so.

cactus

Quote:
NightAngel

I dreamed about Cactus but I don't know what it was about.

Really!?! :D
I apparently have no life lately. All I dream about is work and the forum :? .

Arrow

Quote:
Nowth

Fancy seeing you here, Arrow. Just dreamed I was reading a book, and while it was a chick flick kinda book and had nothing to do with Elfquest there were characters called Arthis, Arrow, Darts, Leetah and maybe another two or so.

Oh really? Grin That's interesting. :) Well, I guess that's kind of a coincidence.......... Wink

NEXT PAGE