ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

worst clothes on elf?

Leanan

In my opinion Leetah's clothes in Secret of Two-Edge and a couple of other books were the worst, the tan-and-green outfit, plus the silly headband...

Nowth

I agree, ...but Rayek's strategically distributed little KOTBW squares are the worstest :}

He looked so nicely ungarish when they met him again up in the Frozen Mountains. In the original quest, I mean.

Leanan

*giggle* I liked that one...

but I really hate Rayek's headband!

Oh, and then we have the high one Haken... has anyone told him pale ice blue really doesn't look good on red??

Nowth

I believe Haken was just a prototype for Rayek, which would explain a lot...

And you really truly withcherriesontop like R's geometry garb?

Whoa...

I'm...

Wow!

Leanan

I know... I'm weird...

Nowth

You may simply have a rectangle fetish. See, I labeled it, now it's been rendered totally harmless.

Hm...

No, I actually prefer weird...

Leanan

rectangle fetish? Grin if that was true i'd be in love with Spongebob Squarepants!

LordDarkhan

The rectangle outfit for Rayek is my fave Rayek fit....

I agree with Leanan, Leetah's siege outfit was HORRIBLE.

I also think Venka always gets the WORST outfits...the only time she got a decent outfit was in Dreamtime.

PCoquelin

Quote:
LordDarkhan

The rectangle outfit for Rayek is my fave Rayek fit....

This one is the worst elf suit in my eyes (triangles suit this one better).

cactus

Treestumps I think. All of them. I'm not wery fond of skywises outfits either. :roll:

nomad-human

I loved Rayek's original outfit and his Go-Back outfit. But I agree...what in the nine hells was that oddball rectangle thing?! Yeesh! :?

However, nothing can ever come close to Mender's "Hey everyone...look at my nipples!" outfit. Everytime I see it I don't know whether to laugh myself unconcious or puke. I'm telling you...it's a neck and neck race. Surprised

manga

My votes go for Mender's "Hey, look at my nipples!" jumpsuit and Rayek's "Gee I like buckles!" outfit. <g>

nomad-human

We forgot about the Go-Backs "Hey look...fur! Ain't it cool?!" leaning tower of pisa hats. I wonder how much those things would weigh? Can you say chiropracter? Surprised

twinklebug

Hey, it's a hot climate, and Mender's a very hot elf...I love it! I just wish that loincloth were a little skimpier. I haven't really liked any of Cutter's vests. They make his body look disproportioned.

manga

[quote:8dec72d9e3]Hey, it's a hot climate, [/quote:8dec72d9e3]

But it wasn't a hot climate, it was Thorny Mountain Holt and he wore it into battle with the Djun. That makes about as much sense as a chain-mail bikini.

(Hm... Rayek in a chain mail loin cloth has interesting possibilities...)

twinklebug

Oh, that outfit. Maybe he was trying to distract the enemy with his hotness. :D

MultiMEDEA

Quote:
manga

(Hm... Rayek in a chain mail loin cloth has interesting possibilities...)

Do you see the things you instigate me to do, lady?! :twisted: ::cranking up the cg program and pulling out her sketchbook::

MultiMEDEA

Quote:
twinklebug

Oh, that outfit. Maybe he was trying to distract the enemy with his hotness. :D

Yeah! Like an Abodean Austin Powers. Work that elfin mojo, Mender! Grin

Arfurido

HAH! I was just waiting for the time that someone would bring up Menders jumpsuit Grin :mrgreen:

MultiMEDEA

The whole SaBM look was a bad, bad get-me-out-of-the-80's nightmare. But the absolute worst outfit (and I know I'm courting LordD's ire on this) is Toorah's post-Palace jump look. A purple hood, and stand-up collar, and dragging medieval sleeves? Are we Dracula's mom, Toorah? :)

Ekuar also needs new threads. Badly.

WP's a big Red Sonja fan. So Rayek in a chain-mail loin thingamajig isn't that far-fetched. Grin

twinklebug

Come to think of it, I actually do like Rayek's rectangle outfit. Toorah's stand-up collar thingie is just plain weird, though.

manga

[quote:b757f0c4f7]Do you see the things you instigate me to do, lady?! ::cranking up the cg program and pulling out her sketchbook::[/quote:b757f0c4f7]

Oh do, do, please do! I wanna see! *drools*

Yeah, I gotta agree with you about Toorah's new outfit. Is she "Toorah, Mistress of the (desert) night" or what? heehee!

krwordgazer

Quote:
manga

[quote:5ccc19ebc6]Hey, it's a hot climate,

But it wasn't a hot climate, it was Thorny Mountain Holt and he wore it into battle with the Djun. That makes about as much sense as a chain-mail bikini.
[/quote:5ccc19ebc6]

But Manga, Rayek didn't wear the "buckle outfit" in the War for the Shards! He wore a dark thing with a hood that Moonshade made for him. I remember it specifically, because she told him at least he wasn't going to stand out in the woods like a strutter-cock!

The buckle outfit was his "Master of the Palace" outfit-- meant, I think, to make him look princely. It succeeded, I think, though I always thought that buckle across his chest looked both useless and uncomfortable. . .

Funny, though. Unless it's something like the Moonshade-Rayek scene, where my attention is being specifically drawn to what the elves are wearing, I don't pay that much attention to it. I guess I'm not really into clothes.

One outfit I did dislike was the first one Dewshine wore. All those quail feathers across her bodice, and the crossed leather thongs from ankle to knee. Just didn't care for it.

Kathleen

ShenShen's first outfit, you know, the green and red one?

I thought it was kind of dumblooking. I mean, it's like, Yay! Let's give all the really sexy outfits to the big sister, so everyone know's she's special. Meanwhile, make sure ShenShen fans know she has no fashion sense.

And I give a blanket gag to all Sige of Blue Mountain outfits except Dewshine's.

Rowr.

Fourleafclover

Hmmm.... Mender's jumpsuit is not a favorite and I really didn't like Moonshade's SaBM frilly purple thing.

But I didn't mind Leetah's SaBM outfit.... then again... I really like the '80s. :D

lunakat

Most of the Elfquest outfits- at least in the early books, were pretty creative, artistic and feasable. But there have been a few that take the prize for bad fashion.

My vote goes to Rayek with the Puffy Red Sleeves (Book 8). That was pretty bad. It was like '70's camp 'barbarian' outfit meets Shirly Temple. I half expected him to start tapdancing- and half expected him to run promptly into Captain Kirk.

Otherwise, yes- Toorah, Mistress of the Desert casts Leetah's parents in a whole, new light.

(Have you been a bad boy, Suntoucher?)

Windwalker

Venka's outfits are always this ugly pea green color. It's horrible....
I'm not too fond of Redlance's newer outfits. He's taken the whole 'leaf motif' to a new, disturbing level. I want him back in the cute li'l, abs showing vest. Same with Nightfall. Her outfits just get uglier and uglier.
'Look at my nipples'! Grin :roll:
Ember's two-piece tan thing wasn't that great either.
Sun Toucher's robes always looked...awkward to me for some reason. Can't quite explain it.
The Gliders were ok, but it seemed like they all had the same color scheme going. Did Winnie's attempt at dictatorship extend to clothes as well? 'Lord Voll, we all need to wear blue, grey, silver, or black clothes. It'll make us more conformed. All must conform! Winnowill is watching!'
Speaking of Winnie-dearest, how did she keep from tripping on her robe/hair?

Kathleen

Windwalker, why are you here when you have home-work?

Write me a blank what if!

I think she got really good at sweeping it out of the way. Personally, I've always wondered how Venka went to the bathroom?

Fourleafclover

Yes... the leaf motif in SatS is alittle overdone... I like Redlance with the longer sleeves... but too many leaves, leaves, leaves... leaf overkill! On Nightfall it's a bit too much - altho' I do like the leaf capris... that's about it tho'.

Kathleen

Still, I never knew how Leetah's Nightdress(you know, the big puffy one. I liked it, though) was ever something to wear up in the hills with a bunch of wolves.

Fabric like that, and this I know from personal experience(gives a rabbit ghost a mock-scowl) tears pretty darn easily.

MultiMEDEA

Quote:
krwordgazer

One outfit I did dislike was the first one Dewshine wore. All those quail feathers across her bodice, and the crossed leather thongs from ankle to knee. Just didn't care for it.

Wow, I'm kinda suprised, wordgazer. I've always though that was one of WP's best-designed outfits of all time. It fits Dewshine's personality perfectly. Youthful, flirty, gamine, feathery and earthy at the same time. It hasn't dated at all. Any teen or twenty-something could walk into a club today wearing it (with jeans :D ) and not be out-of-style.

I'm not thrilled about Rayek's buckle & retangle contraption, but I can see what WP was trying to do with it. It's a very Aztec-Mayan design. All of the Sun Village clothes seem to have a Mezo-American feel to them. I think she was saving a North American Indian look for the Plains elf tribe that hasn't materialized (yet). Teir's look seems to be the only remnant of that.

The other tribes have specific 'real world' looks too:

Wolfriders - very 70's hippie back-to-the-earth look. Earthtones, leather, vests, fringes, fur trims, bushy 'dos, hiphuggers and bellbottoms. Basically the Wolfriders are a road company for Hair. :D

Gliders - very 20's black & white Art Deco thing, especially based on Erté. Check out some of his designs online and then look at Winnie's first gown. It's almost a direct lift. Plus some Japanese influence. But Erté was also Asian-influenced so it's a double-dip.

Go-Backs - somewhat Nordic-Scandinavian influenced in full furs, embroidery, and geometric design elements. Maybe that's why so many Danes and Norweigans like EQ? :D

I'm not sure if the Wavedancers (either one) have a specific design since it seems the Pinis didn't have much of a direct hand in their drawing.

Kathleen

Actually, I find a lot of Arabic influence in the Sunfolk. And a lot of their embroideries seem to be African.

MultiMEDEA

Quote:
lunakat

Otherwise, yes- Toorah, Mistress of the Desert casts Leetah's parents in a whole, new light.

(Have you been a bad boy, Suntoucher?)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Grin Grin Grin

Lunakat, you make this board so much fun!

manga

[quote:ebca7087b0]But Manga, Rayek didn't wear the "buckle outfit" in the War for the Shards! He wore a dark thing with a hood that Moonshade made for him. I remember it specifically, because she told him at least he wasn't going to stand out in the woods like a strutter-cock! [/quote:ebca7087b0]

I wasn't picking on Rayek's outfit there. I was complaining about Mender's awful nipple-baring jumpsuit.

Darn it, Medea, where's my Rayek in a chainmail loincloth?! :D

twinklebug

Heehee, a chain-mail loincloth sounds kind of uncomfortable, but hey, it's comics!On the plus side, if you got a boner, the sheer weight of it would probably hold it down and keep it from showing! :twisted:

MultiMEDEA

Bad, bad twinklebug. Now I'm gonna have to incorporate that image into my drawing somehow. :P

@Kathleen: I made that Leetah gown out of gauze fabric several years ago and it's very comfortable. But I wouldn't go traipsing around hillsides in it. :D

@Manga: it's coming! But I was doing a Google search under 'chainmail bikini' and I thought 'Well, he's got to have a big, long, pointy sword to go with it.' Which means he needs someone to fight. And what style of swordplay would he engage in to fight them. Which led me to lots of lovely images from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. And I could so see him dancing over bamboo treetops with his big, long, pointy sword and his chainmail thingamajig...so that means the drawing's gotten a lot more, ah, complicated. :oops:

Fourleafclover

Hee hee... this is going to be so cool! :twisted:

krwordgazer

Quote:
MultiMEDEA

Wow, I'm kinda suprised, wordgazer. I've always though that was one of WP's best-designed outfits of all time. It fits Dewshine's personality perfectly. Youthful, flirty, gamine, feathery and earthy at the same time. It hasn't dated at all. Any teen or twenty-something could walk into a club today wearing it (with jeans :D ) and not be out-of-style.

Yeah, I know, Medea. I don't have a reason. I just don't like the outfit. :(

Arthis

I've googled a little about Erté, and MultiMEDEA is perfectly right.
Here are two links (pics are too big to link directly)
http://www.rosebriarcafe.com/images/ERTE.JPG
http://www.kyoto.zaq.ne.jp/dkaqs105/Images/erte-minto1.jpg

Very Winnowilly isn't it?

For me, the worst outfit is Dewshine fringest fringed tan one before the shards war (at the time of Scouter and Tyleet's recognition).

Yuk yuk yuk :x
Venka's pea green, Rayek's master-of-the-Palace, and Moonshade's SaBM I-had-too-much-leather-I-didn't-know-hat-to-do-with-it are quite ugly too...

edit: btw, I dig out that old topic about Elven fashion from the Old Forum...

Nowth

Yes, that's Winnie alright. Makes me want to talk to her about something she hasn't got a clue about just so I won't feel so small and beast-blooded. ...

I really quite like Glider attire, but not so much Winnowill's, from a what-I'd-like-to-wear point of view (always assuming I'd have the looks for it) it's just... too... demanding of a personality that expects worship.

Ornamental or playful is fine and the gliders have aesthetic sense enough to balance it with a minimalist palette. Although with every one of them wearing pretty much the same colours it does get a tad dull.

I don't like outfits where colours/textures/complexity/jewelry/makeup/hairstyle and everything else are screaming for attention and competing with one another as well as with the wearer's own natural beauty. Accentuate it, don't distract from it. Too much is worse than enough.

Go-Back hats therefore rule.

innie

I've always disliked the things Venka wore on her head. I mean, her hair is so much nicer like it is in Dreamtime.
I agree Nightfall has had bad outfits, but the worst is that one in the end of Kotbw and dreamtime. I did like her outfit in the original quest.
Redlances outfits were also ok in the beginning, but now he looks like a garden gnome.
I think it's a pity Moonshade makes beautiful clothes for the other elves and ugly clothes for herself. Wink

I don't like Tyleet's outfits either, especially the ones she wore in KOTBW.
But I think all the elves wore terrible things et the end of kotbw, when the wolfriders and Cutter's family met again.

And I really really don't like Shenshens newest clothes in sats.
It makes her look like some kind of farmer's wife.

Ow and Skywise looks terrible with his sleeves in sats.

manga

[quote:adaef8669f]@Manga: it's coming! But I was doing a Google search under 'chainmail bikini' and I thought 'Well, he's got to have a big, long, pointy sword to go with it.' Which means he needs someone to fight. And what style of swordplay would he engage in to fight them. Which led me to lots of lovely images from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. And I could so see him dancing over bamboo treetops with his big, long, pointy sword and his chainmail thingamajig...so that means the drawing's gotten a lot more, ah, complicated. [/quote:adaef8669f]

That sounds awesome! I can't wait, but I'll try! :)

Fourleafclover

Quote:
innie

And I really really don't like Shenshens newest clothes in sats.
It makes her look like some kind of farmer's wife.

Lol! Grin

nomad-human

Oh I laughed so hard at the description of Rayek's "Master of Poofiness" outfit... Grin Grin Grin

And may I just say this: "Get Treestump out of that fur blanket he wears over his chest!!" It makes him look way too much like a stick in the mud. And that's Strongbow and Moonshade's job!

(Don't worry, I love the two of them, I just think that they are the voice of the past...and very good at it too.)

Fourleafclover

Thanks for bringing up Dewshine's super-fringe outfit, Arthis :roll: ... I had almost forgotten about it. Lol! I didn't like that one much either... or her purple one.

Prism

Let's see, I didn't like Nightfall's jumpsuit,Venka's been pretty much a fashion disaster, ShenShen's Hidden Years outfit was painful to look at and Dart seems to have no taste in clothes whatsoever. It seems that starting with Kings of the Broken Wheel the clothes got worse and worse.

Leanan

Chain mail loincloth?

Dodia wore one in Forevergreen. And looked stupid in it.

I love Dewshine's sandals, they save her style...

The worst thing Skywise ever wore was the pink cloak in the beginning of 'Forbidden Grove'... I mean, pink? On a guy?

I didn't like Aroree's 'Shards' jumpsuit... however boring the Chosen Eight uniform, it did look lovely on her...

Nowth

Looked more red than pink to me, with a touch of royal purple (I think pink's wrong on anyone, but that's just me.)

Isn't pink gangster chic now? "I'm so tough I can wear pink and not look gay", kinda like that...

MultiMEDEA

I guess it depends on whatever version of the colored "Forbidden Grove" Leanan has. In my Donning GN his cloak is a pale carmine red, not pink. Plus there are always variations in printed material so color fidelity can be iffy. It's just the nature of the beast.

Nowth

I must say though that pink or no I thought it didn't look good.. but then, that probably wasn't the point. Skywise just didn't seem like somebody concerned with fashion (not even by wolfrider standards) so in a way it still fit. uhm.

Leanan

it's strange, isn't it... you're right Nowth... he's such a playboy but he doesn't think about his looks at all... *sigh* things are so easy for elves...

twinklebug

Whoa! I've never seen Book 2 in color, so I had no idea it was anything close to pink. That really seems like it wouldn't fit with his overall color scheme. Color aside, though, I did think the cape looked cute on him. Oh, and that fur cape he wore in Books 3 and 4...that looked hot!!

Leanan

he looks hot in anything... did you know he wears bright red undies? mmm...

twinklebug

Bright red?! Wow. I don't know...sometimes I'm glad to have never seen this stuff in color. He certainly looks hot in his undies, though. :P

scarlettdoll

hey, some guys can pull off pink and look hot doing it! I suspect Skywise is cool enough to wear pink!
"Nah, she's too pure to be pink"

And for the record, pink is very flattering on people like me. (that is very pale people with pink undertones) Course, I'm also cool enough to wear pink! :mrgreen:

Nowth

I just have all these nasty associations with pink -- I'm sure that if I spent some time around you it would go away eventually ;)

Leanan

yes he's definitely cool enough...

Another dress I don't like is rainsong's many-coloured mothfabric maternity dress... would look better if it was just one colour... also the basket hat is silly...

generally Rainsongs seems to get the worst deal with clothes... that brown disaster she wore in Book One...

Nowth

[quote:bdee724c70="Leanan"]also the basket hat is silly...[/quote:bdee724c70]

No, no, no! it's cute. Because it's silly. But it's a friendly homespun kinda silly, not a big pretentious Rayek kinda silly.

*is opinionated*

Fourleafclover

*Looks at my avatar* I like basket hats too! :D

Leanan

That one is OK, Rainsong's is just such a clumsy shape...

scarlettdoll

Nowth--ah! Then you must come to my house one week. I'll have tons of food and wear lots of pink and you'll leave in love with the color! And you can wear your basket hat and I'll learn to love those! Grin

PCoquelin

Hummm... The American girl-friend of a friend of mine is a clothe-creator who loves the black & pink combination and puts it to some effect, as far as I can judge. But being too systematic with colours seems bad to me : we should explore colour combinations and shape variety.

scarlettdoll

i love lots of color. I could never live in a sombre business enviroment where i'd have to wear black and white all the time. Actually, when i was waiting tables and that was what i had to wear, i went out and bought the most colorful socks and panties I could find. And eyeshadows. Can't stand not having pretty colors!

Fourleafclover

I'm with you there... Love the colours.... Lots of colours or all black... one or the other.

twinklebug

Same here. I especially love tie-dye--I even have tie-dye bedsheets! Brightly colored eyeshadow is pretty, too, but it looks ridiculous on me. But anything looks good with black. Even pink!

krwordgazer

You know, I think the worst outfit I've ever seen in Elfquest is the turtleneck Rayek wears near the end of Rogue's Curse, with the black long-sleeved shirt under it, and the leggings with straps around them.

The whole thing's kind of shapeless, and covers too much a shape that should not be covered. Wink

Fourleafclover

Ah Rayek and his on-again, off-again fashion sense... Grin

Kathleen

It's never been the same since Fire and Flight.

nomad-human

When John (who I live with) got a look at Minya he said that she was a combination of three things and only one of them was cool. 1. Baskets 2. Functionality 3. Mowhawks. He liked her basket mohawk.

It's the mohawk for those who don't want to commit to the look! Grin

Fourleafclover

Haha - yes... I would love to find a basket/mohawk hat like Minyah's.... I don't see them at the local Walmart tho' so I guess I'll have to weave one myself. :)

manga

[quote:8888cadc24]Ah Rayek and his on-again, off-again fashion sense... [/quote:8888cadc24]

Yeah but I give the blame for that outfit Wordgazer mentioned to Brandon Mckinney. Some people have liked his work but I just cannot like the stuff he did for "Rogue's Curse."

Fourleafclover

I actually liked pretty much everything Brandon did except for Rogue's Curse.

Nowth

Somehow I only now realised that the yellow squares on Rayek were actually metal, not felt or some other kind of cloth.

Ohboy.

nomad-human

Hey Clover...mail me one when you start weaving! :D

Nienna

when I first saw Minyah, I had a really hard time deciding wether she was male or female.

Leanan

Same here, Nienna! :P

Kathleen

Really? i didn't. She looked a little like my mother.

Fourleafclover

Quote:
nomad-human

Hey Clover...mail me one when you start weaving! :D

Lol - Are their patterns for mohawk-basket hats?

scarlettdoll

Grin I'd love to see the look on the salesperson's face when you ask her for a "mohawk-basket hat" pattern.

Bugwort

Worst outfit?

For me it can only be....

The whole grunge-rock ensemble worn by Cutter in SoBM!

Short hair...what was THAT about? :x

Stuck-in-the-mud Uncle Bugs 8)

Kitt

Moonshade and her horrible goth dress gown featured in S&tS along with Redlance and his disaster of an herbal outfit in the same series. ...and thems my two cents. :P

Aldar

I agree on the outfit Moonshade wore in Searcher and the Sword, and I'd like to throw in Strongbow's outfit, too. And the flower on Nightfall's top. Oh, and Dart's. In fact, many of the Searcher and the Sword outfits look bad to me...

cactus

Lets hope they have new clothes in Discovery. If they are in Discovery at all.... :D

Aldar

Amen to that Wink

kayleigh_talitha

For me the worst outfit is the bear thing Cutter wore in Searcher and the Sword (hope I got that right, it's 2 am...)

I mean, that long fur covers most of the chief, it's like: Hey fur, where are you going with Cutter? It's too much and such a shame of the elf.

Kitt

LOL!! I think it was a bear ^_^ ...although, I did like Leetah's outfit and, I liked Nightfall's outfit, too :oops: ...and that's not the die-hard Leetah-fan in me talking, I just genuinely liked her outfit...I mean, I would never wear it! ....'xcept for maybe as a Halloween costume or something :P ...kinda cute.

Fourleafclover

Ha-ha.... I liked Cutter's SatS outfit. All fur. Grin

And while I don't fancy Moonshade's head-to-toe ensemble is very forest practical I'm glad to see her not wearing her "off the shoulder" piece that she and Krim shared for the longest time. For some reason I didn't like those blouses. :? Can't quite explain it.

Sindenís

I think Dart has worn some very stupid looking clothes, especially during siege at blue mountain.

Fourleafclover

Haha.... Grin Poor Dart. But aren't alot of his outfits a result of his Rayek-worship?

krwordgazer

I don't get it, Fourleaf. When did Dart ever show even the slightest interest in Rayek, worship or otherwise? Surprised

Nowth

Poor Wendy. Most of the unpopular outfits are the ones that look like she's been experimenting. But then, her little Jink sketchbook gallery had some good outfits. It's the overly form-but-no-function ones that many fans seem to dislike (e.g. Rayek's buckle kit)...........................

LordDarkhan

I love overly done outfits with no real purpose....as long as they look "finished".

im one of the very few fans of Rayeks buckle outfit.

Nowth

But you're into fashion, right? And celebrities and glamour, or at least some of it. I'm not -- well, I like interesting, sometimes even "quirky" outfits... I just prefer it if they fit they nature of the people wearing them and the surroundings they're worn in. And it was so incongruent. Puffy sleeves combined with lots of 90 degree angles and stuff cutting into his sides -- kinda doesn't know what it wants to be. I understand it was a celebratory outfit, sort of like the funny "medals" they glued onto Cutter's fur vest... but... uh. The gliders on the other hand kept a fine balance of unobtrusive (colour) and elaborate (forms), and considering they lived secluded in a mountain it didn't "grate" at all. Sure, Rayek wasn't really digging up roots in the dirt either but ...eh, I'm just different lol. I don't like nail polish or blush or most of that other stuff either... or high heels...

LordDarkhan

I just dug it, loved the colors, and to me it was sexy and still regal and royal.... I thought it fit Rayeks personality perfect.

but hey different strokes for different folks :D

Nowth

Okay, the colours fit. I can agree with that at least

LordDarkhan

well hey, i will take what i can get..lol

Aldar

Well, I'm a Cher fan, so I oughta like horrible outfits, but... not in Elfquest. As an overall, I still think the Siege at Blue Mountains outfits are best. (Except Clearbrook's outfit in SatS. That was gorgeous.)

As for the worst? I don't know...

Haven't I been in this thread before...? :roll:

Trollbabe

Tyldak's Borak thong.

TrollHammer

Lol.

The one outfit I found the most out of place and i guess disliked the most would be Cutter's leaf outfit (matching leetah's). It hit me in a similar way as seeing some who has eaten steak and potatoes thier whole life suddenly turning vegan for no appearant reason. Cutter is a swarthy hunter, one who leaps to the attack with little more than what he can kill to adorn his flesh. Plants arent him.

sulken

if the strongest living creature to bond with was a penguin, the High Ones wouldn't have been killed by humans.

But maybe, there's some kind of battle-penguin on WotM, too terrible to show it to use shivering readers

NEXT PAGE