ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

The 'Requested pictures' thread [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Arthis

Here is the place where you can request scans of pics, and where you can post the pics you have scanned for other.

I create this topic to avoid the 'spamming' of other thread (don't get it bad) and to make the research more easy for later.

Anybody is free to request a (some) pic(s) (and I'm sure nobody will forget to remember the difference between a request and an order...) and everybody is allowed to answer the request...
Try to be as precise as possible when you request something. :)

Happy scanning, happy sharing! :D

Arthis

First request

Quote:
Kathleen

(...) could I trouble you for some pics of Venka, Aroree and Two Edge with Go Backs? From the end of the Shards War?

Those?

I know some have this story edited in colors, so feel free to scan it again :D (I would love to see it colored)

Nowth

(Oh, but that looks rather like Wendy, Dreamtime-style? I avoided Shards because I didn't like Brandon McKinney's style...)

Arthis

But the very last issue was drawn by Wendy. It's more a graphic novel than a comic: text with some illustrations

Kathleen

Oh we loves Arthis, yes we does...

He's our precious...

Thanks!

Kathleen

Oh, Arthis did you notice how pretty Aroree looks? And how happy? She's almost back to her regular self! Remember the pretty, giggly girl we met in Captives of Blue Mountain?

Oh, Merci Beaucoup! C'est tres bien!

cactus

Good idea Arthis!!!! :D
(Looking forward to all the pretty pictures.)
I didn't know that those pics looked so good in BW. I can post them in colors later if you want me to?

Aldar

Alright! I'll do a request :roll: Wink I have recently bought the Forevergreen story (NB 11-35), but four issues weren't included. Could anyone post the pictures where 1) Ahdri falls, and 2) Door is killed?

Arthis

Quote:
cactus

I didn't know that those pics looked so good in BW. I can post them in colors later if you want me to?

Please do.

Aldar I'll see what I can do for you...

cactus

Ok. Here they are in color:

Actually I think the details shows better in bw than in color in these pictures.

Arthis

Thank you Cactus.

the coloring is very well done!

MultiMEDEA

But...Cutter has yellow hair??? Unforgivable! :) His hair is one of the things I'm truly envious of him. I wonder if WARP sends the colorists style sheets (a la animators) to keep them faithful. It's also a shame when the coloring overwhelms and swamps the line details of the art. I love colored stuff but they need to tone it down a bit.

Jeppe

Skyfall already told us that they have altered his colourings a bit...

MultiMEDEA

Quote:
Jeppe

Skyfall already told us that they have altered his colourings a bit...

I know that, Jeppe. It still doesn't excuse the persons who did the actual physical coloring of the editions.

Leanan

I wonder why there's so much shadow... shouldn't the palace be a radiant shining place full of light?

Leanan

Hey, could someone scan me this panel (whole)

and the other picture with Skywise later in the "dance" scene... in color, I have them B/W already...

thanks!

cactus

Did you mean these? They are not wery good, and the text is in norwegian. Maybe the second one was a little small too?

Leanan

thanks! *hugs cactus* these are perfect, I'll use one in my new signature

ChristinaRaibert0

Okay, does someone have Wavecatcher in color, from New Blood? I never read it so I don't know how he looks like in color. I'd also like to see the whole scene w/him and Yun... pretty please?

Also, I daresay... the sea elf girl rescued by Windkin in one of the EQ2 comics (I think she was later claimed to be not-canon). Drawn by Barry Bla(h)ir, but still, it's a sea elf. I must see Surprised

Thanks, in advance! :)

Arthis

I'm sorry Christina, I only have the forevergren story in Readers Collection (except for a few first comics) and that windkin and Wavedancer story is the one I'm missing... Unhappy

ChristinaRaibert0

Ah... okay nevermind Wink I'll keep searching!

ChristinaRaibert0

I have one small picture of him from Turning Tide, Bonita, and i'm fairly sure I must have a B/W picture somewhere too *goes off to search*

here it is... unfortunately its very small and the only color pic of kroosh I have on my pc :( There's another shot of him earlier on when he's fighting the son of Ardan Djarum (and it shows that he's TALL!), can somebody post it here on the boards? I'd also need that :oops:

This was a b/w picture I was gonna color before my scanner broke up... so now I only have the little one for exact color picker with PSP...

ChristinaRaibert0

Lol, that'd be great! I can't believe you made it in such a little time. It's just perfect and you captured his aspect perfectly...
yes I'd like to see these two paired up! :D
Besides, Kroosh's brother has Recognized and has a little son so why doesn't he? Other than Brill and Krill (and Darhek, but he goes with Krill) he's the only who doesn't have a mate!
Know what? you have inspired me to write a What-if with their meeting. I'm so gonna love it when the Wolfriders will meet the WaveDancers, so many story possibilities :D

Kathleen

I'm looking for pics of Minyah. Does anyone have some? Perhaps, miraculously, without her hat?

Fourleafclover

Surprised Without the mohawk hat? You ask much!

Kathleen

I'm trying to draw her as a High One, and I've managed to make the hat into a sort of crown, but I can't seem to get her eyes right.

Bluedepth

I hear of this lovemates calendar all the time and i have seen the picture (i think it's in the calendar) of Skywise and Timmain. What are the other pictures? is it too much to show them here?

Please...

Please...

ChristinaRaibert0

I don't think Skywise and Timmain ever made it to the Lovemates Calendar... he was with Aroree at that time :)

Bluedepth

But where is the pic (with the word "is it true recognition" or something of the sort on it) from then? I'm sure it has Skywise and Timmain on it...
:roll:

Leanan

I know the picture, I only have a second-rate version where someone has written their own website text on it.. cactus made an avatar that seems to be based on a better quality version...

MultiMEDEA

Quote:
Bluedepth

I hear of this lovemates calendar all the time and i have seen the picture (i think it's in the calendar) of Skywise and Timmain. What are the other pictures? is it too much to show them here?

Please...

Please...

This one?

I think WARP issued it as a fanclub print.

Bluedepth

oh yes! thats it! but its not on the calendar? I found the cover of the calendar from ebay but ofc they dont show all the pics...

does anyone have them?

Kotori

Quote:
Bluedepth

does anyone have them?

Take a look at this link: http://devony31.homestead.com/ElfQuestpage.html :)

Kathleen

Yes, yes, it's very pretty, but please? Where is Minyah? I beg of you!

ReyesLord

Uh, can I request a picture of Dodia and her baby, No Name? And maybe some color versions of Windkin grown up? Pretty please? :D

MultiMEDEA

Quote:
Reyes Lord

Uh, can I request a picture of Dodia and her baby, No Name? And maybe some color versions of Windkin grown up? Pretty please? :D

Maybe No Name will Recognize What's-her-face, Strongbow and Moonshade's cub? Grin

Kathleen

Stop it, Multimedea! I have too many plot bunnies already!

Minyah? Please? Anyone?

innie

Could someone post a few pictures of Brill? Haven't got any of the new wavedancers, but I really want to see some pics of it.

ChristinaRaibert0

Just you wait...

ChristinaRaibert0

Drawn by Steve Blevins and Kathryn Bolinger (they weren't Wendy, but she didn't look too bad drawn by them imho)

Drawn by Craig Taillefer (thanks Livie the Lurker for the second pic!!)

Drawn by Wendi Stang-Frost

Beautifully drawn by Wendy Pini!! :D

ChristinaRaibert0

Kathleen, I've found a picture of Minyah here http://www.imagesofher.com/EQrus/name.php?bio=352 unfortunately it's small and the eyes aren't seen very well :(

Kathleen

It's okay. I just gave up, and drew them anyhow.

It'll be in the "Elves As High Ones Thread" soon.

But thank you very much.

scarlettdoll

yeesh! that's a horrible picture of Minyah!

Fourleafclover

That's alot of good Brill pictures! :)

ChristinaRaibert0

Wait. I seem to remember seeing a cover somewhere where Minyah was standing next to Savah and actually her eyes were spotlighted?
Lol I agree, that's not the best she is in. Too bad I don't have any pictures of her in my hard drive :(
@ Fourleafclover - yup, the Wendy drawn ones especially are amazing! Loved the contrast between her initial sadness and her peaceful smile in the cover of Discovery

cactus

[quote:15d673e362]Okay, does someone have Wavecatcher in color, from New Blood? I never read it so I don't know how he looks like in color. I'd also like to see the whole scene w/him and Yun... pretty please?[/quote:15d673e362]
Wich new blood issue is it in? I can't remember seeing it.

innie

Thanks Christina :D
She looks pretty, although it seems it really depends on who draws Brill.

Leanan

i'm working on something for the fan art calendar... now I'd like pictures of Sunstream, from Full Circle or whatever the story was when his name changed... that one calendar pic with Brill will be a great help too...

Arthis

I've just send you some by email Leanan.

cactus

[quote:6c817f16d9]Okay, does someone have Wavecatcher in color, from New Blood? I never read it so I don't know how he looks like in color. I'd also like to see the whole scene w/him and Yun... pretty please? [/quote:6c817f16d9]

Ok, think I found it. This?

I don't have EQ2 though, so I can't help you with Windkin and the sea elf.

ChristinaRaibert0

Thanks cactus! Livie the Lurker has already sent me the pics with Wavecatcher et all, but it was a nice thought anyway :)

Fourleafclover

Thank you Cactus! I'd never seen those before!

Bluedepth

Oooh! What a calendar! Big thanks for the pics!!

ChristinaRaibert0

@ Kathleen - See, this is the picture of Minyah I was talking about (Mirr, I hope you don't mind if I shamelessy link to a picture from your site?)

http://mira.telepelwen.com/eq/eqlist/singleissues/eq1/eq1_20_1sted.jpg

I think it's one of the few where Minyah's eyes are shown...

Kathleen

Good, looks like her hair is black. And I think I got her eyes right.

One more day.

I just got my scanner, and I hope to figure this thing out by tomorrow.

GoldKnight

Quote:
cactus

[quote:7e4eca36f3]Okay, does someone have Wavecatcher in color, from New Blood? I never read it so I don't know how he looks like in color. I'd also like to see the whole scene w/him and Yun... pretty please?

Ok, think I found it. This?

I don't have EQ2 though, so I can't help you with Windkin and the sea elf.[/quote:7e4eca36f3]

That was a dramatic scene (I remember it well), but what the heck was he trying to do if he wasn't trying to scare Yun, anyway?

I still remember when he was like "what did I do?" in later Waverider stories. Heh.

ChristinaRaibert0

I think that at first he mistook her for a WaveDancer too (perhaps one of the bodies he hadn't found among the dead at Caversong?)... and bent over to see her better. Then he must have realized of course that she wasn't neither dressed nor, uhm, "shaped" like a Wavedancer (no frilly ears, webbed hands, elbow fins, legs fins, fish tail or whatever else...) and swam away a bit disappointed.
Eventually, after a little while it dawned to him that he might have found other elves... and ever since he hasn't stopped thinking about his "maiden" ;)

And lol, he has green hair? :D I thought that Haze and Salt were the only with strange colored hair (I've still to find out if Salt's hair is supposed to be silvery violet or silver in the authors mind... it looked vaguely violet in the Summer Special, but I'm betting on silver... don't know why... Salt just strikes me as the silverhaired type...)

Fourleafclover

Yeah... I was mystified by the green hair myself. :? Very anime.

scarlettdoll

just what exactly is a buck wad? Much less a frozen one? Grin Or is that one of those things that is better left unknown?

LivietheLurker

Hmmm. Well, I presume that "buck" refers to the deer the Go-Backs ride, and "wad" could easily be the equivalent of "pat", so maybe she's saying something along the lines of "frozen deer turds!"?

Leanan

Quote:
Arthis

I've just send you some by email Leanan.

umm - where did you get my address? because I didn't get the email and I'm thinking you mistook someone else's address for mine... oh wait, was it my "fahr" address? *going to check that inbox now*

edit: nope, nothing there either... I wonder who got your email Arthis, I sure didn't... I'll PM you my address...

Aldar

Mmmm, I hate to be a nag (No, I don't :roll: Grin), but could anyone post the picture(s) where Dodia kills Door? Pleeeeaaaase, pretty people...? :D

twinklebug

Also, does anyone know where I can find pictures from the pinup calendar?

Kathleen

Anyone have any pics of Aroree from Hidden Years, and Kings Of the Broken Wheel?

Because, you know, I'm just curious.

Yes, that's why.

:Wanders off clutching a USB cable, and muttering about immoral shopkeepers selling the wrong cables to computer illiterate.:

Leanan

I'd post a link but the site I found these on has trouble with Geocities when it crosses the maximum bandwidth limit, so I thought they wouldn't like more traffic, especially of people who just want to see these... so here you go Twinkle:

Aldar

I never get tired of these pictures... Grin The close-up portrait of Kahvi is the best picture of her ever, and Cutter is amazingly hot in the picture to the left :D

But have any of you noticed there's something wrong with Redlance's hip? Look at where his leg stops and back begins behind the branch. It's just not right! Surprised

Leanan

I see nothing wrong with Redlance... but I'm no good at anathomy...

nobody requested this but I wonder - where is it from?

LordDarkhan

Leanan, thats the cover to one of my Gatherums

and ALdar i have no idea what u are talking about..his hip looks fine...are u drinking again?

scarlettdoll

i see what you're saying Aldar. It looks kinda like Redlance has a bubble butt so his leg begins a wee bit further out than you'd expect.

LordDarkhan

Isnt that the branch against his leg that looks odd...

and if he does have a bubble butt, i knew i liked him for a reason :D

Kathleen

I think he looks hot!

scarlettdoll

i think you're right. That is the branch. Oh well! I think Redlance should have a bubble butt.

Fourleafclover

A very grab-able butt it is too! :D Nightfall must have a tough time not squeezing it constantly!

Leanan

Aldar, you didn't see it was the branch? your eyes all right?

scarlettdoll

well once it's pointed out, it's clearer but I could see it as his behind at first. Kinda like that picture where it's a vase or two faces.

Kathleen

That picture of Pike, in the berries...

It makes my heart hurt, somehow.

Arthis

Quote:
Leanan

[quote:0d3795f4a6="Arthis"]I've just send you some by email Leanan.

umm - where did you get my address? because I didn't get the email and I'm thinking you mistook someone else's address for mine... oh wait, was it my "fahr" address? *going to check that inbox now*

edit: nope, nothing there either... I wonder who got your email Arthis, I sure didn't... I'll PM you my address...[/quote:0d3795f4a6]I clicked on the "email" button under your sig, and got your address there. I will send them once more at the address you gave me by PM
Quote:
Aldar

Mmmm, I hate to be a nag (No, I don't :roll: Grin), but could anyone post the picture(s) where Dodia kills Door? Pleeeeaaaase, pretty people...? :D

at last:

Aldar

Ooo, thanks, Arthis! Poor Dodia... No wonder she went crazy :(

And reading your posts, I can see Redlance's, uhm... butt a little differently (now there's a sentence I never thought I'd say, eh, or write :?), but it still doesn't look good to me. It can't be that bubbly, we've never seen any evidence of that before... (Yeah, don't think I haven't checked! 8))

Bluedepth

Does Pike really have a round belly? It looks like that in the pic where he lays in the leafs and dreamberrys... o_O

twinklebug

He's probably just been eating a little too much of them... Wink

Aldar

Just a warning: I will probably become a regular in this thread, but since someone created it... Blame yourself Wink

SPOILER FOR "RECOGNITION"!

Can anyone show the pictures where Lehrigen shows the Wild Hunt Kahvi's braids, talk about how he killed her, and how Teir reacted. (If that's not too many panels... :oops:)

Kitt

If no one else can do it, I'll do it tomorrow Wink Time is not with me, right now. :? ...BUT THIS SITE IS SO ADDICTIVE!!! :twisted:

Aldar

Quote:
Kitt

THIS SITE IS SO ADDICTIVE!!! :twisted:

Tell me about it! :D And thanks, then I have something to look forward to :D Yeah, that's how exciting my life is... :roll:

Nowth

Quote:
Bluedepth

Does Pike really have a round belly? It looks like that in the pic where he lays in the leafs and dreamberrys... o_O

Until you said that, I was wondering if Arthis was pregnant.

Arthis

Quote:
Nowth

[quote:fad1d2e72a="Bluedepth"]Does Pike really have a round belly? It looks like that in the pic where he lays in the leafs and dreamberrys... o_O

Until you said that, I was wondering if Arthis was pregnant.[/quote:fad1d2e72a]I wish I could!

At Aldar's request (the last for tonight, it's already 1:00am)

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

F
R
O
M

R
E
C
O
G
N
I
T
I
O
N

Nowth

*huggles*...
Actually, what I was really wondering was "is this some sort of ancient Mother Goddess that Arthis reveres?"... I think it wouldn't have surprised me much (although the shape - the hips - just don't look like that. But I still didn't think "Pike".)

Arthis

yes... I wouldn't surprised you...

And I think Pike has a wonderful tummy...

Aldar

Wow! Thanks, Arthis! *bows* Now, where did I find that spikeflower-bouquet-smiley...? :? :D

Poor Teir - if it's really true... There's just no end to the speculations around him, is there?

Fourleafclover

*Sigh* I can't wait until they take the lid off the whole Teir story. I'm so curious.

Bluedepth

Does anyone have a picture of Cutter, Leetah, Redlance and Nightfall with their children (when they are still cubs) Suntop, Ember and Tyleet?

I remember seeing that sort of picture in the old elfquest site, some five (?) years ago... Not sure if it had Dewshine and Scouter with Windkin in it too, or Kahvi and Rayek with Venka.... Has anyone anything resembling the pic i described?

Could you please put it here?

Arthis

@ Bluedepth: I'm sorry, I don't know that plate...

@ Aldar: Have a look at aqua-Winny

Aldar

Oooooooooo, thanks, Arthis! :D *jumps up and down, clapping hands hysterically* That's Wendy-drawn, right? Where is it from?

Nowth

Kings of the Broken Wheel.

Aldar

Quote:
Nowth

Kings of the Broken Wheel.

Oh, goody! I'll see it when I order the next mangas, then :D

Arthis

Actually it's a double page panel, and you still don't know what's hidden on the right page...

Aldar

Quote:
Arthis

Actually it's a double page panel, and you still don't know what's hidden on the right page...

Ah, you little...! Evil Grin *does a Homer-on-Bart choke*

You HAVE to show me the other half!! You absolutely have to!!

Arthis

no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-
no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-
no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no

:twisted:

the waiting is all

Aldar

&%#)/(/¤&%#¤¤#"¤#"(/=?)/()()?(&%/(%&#¤%&()/¤)())&#))%¤&%#%#¤¤%&#)/¤)/=(%&%¤¤)¤&%#¤#&)()??&%/&%##¤"¤#¤/%(&=!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin

At least give me some hints!!!! *desperate plea*

Arthis

Should I? What do you thinks guys? (no, the gay mafia won't have me!)

LivietheLurker

Quote:
Aldar

&%#)/(/¤&%#¤¤#"¤#"(/=?)/()()?(&%/(%&#¤%&()/¤)())&#))%¤&%#%#¤¤%&#)/¤)/=(%&%¤¤)¤&%#¤#&)()??&%/&%##¤"¤#¤/%(&=!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin

At least give me some hints!!!! *desperate plea*

Ok. There's water. And seaweed.

NEXT PAGE