ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Forum Member Gallery (see 1st page!)

Nowth

This -- this very post, in fact -- is a gallery of forum member pictures. Scroll down to see the thumbnails.

To add a new picture, please send me a personal message or an email to monolalia@gmail.com with the web address. If you don't have your own webspace, you can use a free-of-charge image hosting service such as Photobucket or Imageshack. It'd be nice if you could supply a thumbnail as well (file or URL) but you don't have to. I can do that.

Pictures should be in JPEG/JPG, PNG or GIF format. No BMPs or any funny business. JPEGs/JPGs would make the most sense.

Pictures should be named after your forum name, with no spaces in the address. Naturally, nobody's going to honour this request... but it would make things just a wee bit less confusing for me.

Please let me know if you want a picture removed or found a dead link.

·˝·¸.·'˝'·.¸¸...····... . . . ...····...¸¸.·'˝'·.¸·˝·

2passions

Adsartha

Arfurido

Arthis

Blackash

Bloodwake

Brighteyes

Bugwort

Cactus Wink

Chief Wildfire

Crescent1325, Crescent1325 with marvellous hair

Crossblade

Dewshine_Lover_1

Direwrath

Echowind

Ecko

ElfEmber

Elsa @ Christmas ball and Elsa vain @ home

Elyon (and boyfriend)

emerald

Fahrout

Felidae

Firya

Forti-an-twa

Fourleafclover

Foxeye

Foxfur

Goldenelfchild

Gold Knight

Hermione

Hydra_Lord

Irish Rose

Jadengems

JadeOwl

Joselle

Joyleaf

Kestral

Kindredsoul

Kir. the last Go-Back

Kojiyumi

Kotori

krwordgazer and family

Leanan

Livie the Lurker

Locatei

Lord Darkhan

Lostshard

Lunakat

Magela_Earth (on the left)

Mariel

Martoo

Max von Bek

Melion

Mirr

Mournsong

Mrs. Grizzley

Muriel

Mynx

Nebulae

Nibblet

Nienna

NightAngel

NightskyDarkstar (on the right, presumably Tongue)

Panzerkitten (on the left)

PCoquelin

PeterA

Raenafel

rholt

RichardPini

Satiretto

Scarlettdoll

Seastorm

Shadikka

Silberschweif

Sindënís

Siwan

Skywise

SpecialFXLady

Stardreamer

Strangeways

Tavie

Teejay

Thallasia

Thitida-No-Chey

Timmain

Touchfront

Treefox

Twillor

Twinklebug

Ulmtwen

Undomiel

White Tiger

Wildcat

Wildfire

Willowspring

wood_spryte

Xan21

Xenophile80

Zebula77

zjahra


Thanks to NightAngel
, who started the original "Pics of all of us in a row" topic and who tracked down and linkified the entire first batch of pictures!

dewshine_lover_1

oh i like it..now i know who i am talking to ..thanks.

Zebula77

Nowth, can you add my last pics to that (I just posted a couple of pics in the 'what do you look like thread')? Possibly delete the old ones? I'm tired of looking at them, heheh. Grin

Edit: Tifa's link doesn't work.

Skywise2

Nowth, mind exaching my pic for this one? Also Melion has a broken link and php code. ;)

Tifa

Quote:
Zebula77


Edit: Tifa's link doesn't work.


Yup, I deleted it from photobucket. 8)
I wasn't satisfied with it, so I'm gonna try to find one of myself I actually like.... Which might take a while..... :roll:

Zebula77

Hehe, I know what you mean! I think there's maybe one in ten pics of me I would actually put up here. :roll: Grin

NightAngel

Quote:
dewshine_lover_1

oh i like it..now i know who i am talking to ..thanks.


Well, first you were talking to Nightangel.....?



Nice topic Nowth :D

stardreamer

Cool Nowth..
nice done..
can you ad another one more recent one from me please.. you can find it here..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Corbi/Ik_guitar.jpg

just puth the [img ] things around it ;)

Nowth

Hello peoples, everything done. I think. But I don't know what's up with Melion's pic, the BBCode just doesn't get HTMLised it seems... maybe it's the curly braces in the URL... *shrugs cluelessly*

Skywise2

Quote:
Nowth

Hello peoples, everything done. I think. But I don't know what's up with Melion's pic, the BBCode just doesn't get HTMLised it seems... maybe it's the curly braces in the URL... *shrugs cluelessly*


Yeah, that was my guess too. You could always just imageshack the original...

Nowth

Mh, the original doesn't display either anymore... guess I'll have to see if I can find it in the other topic...

That's the first time I saw "imageshack" used as a verb... I don't have any shacks or buckets ;)

krwordgazer

Thank you very much for all your work on this, Nowth! :D

Fourleafclover

We're a good looking bunch!

NightAngel

Yes we are!
But do notice that my hair isn't that long anymore ;)

Leanan

We need a photo of your new hairdo... Wink

Ecko

wow i like this better!!

dewshine_lover_1

oh wow i am late hahaha i know i was talking to night angel,,hehehe but i meant now i can put a face with those i talk to hehehe..and ecko..you are right below me..i thought that was cool considering we talk so much hehehe

cactus

This is great Nowth :D . It's great to have a face to put to the posts.

NightAngel

Quote:
dewshine_lover_1

oh wow i am late hahaha i know i was talking to night angel,,hehehe but i meant now i can put a face with those i talk to hehehe..and ecko..you are right below me..i thought that was cool considering we talk so much hehehe



Oooooooh okay, my apologies :oops:
I misunderstood *gosh, I wonder what's wrong with me, so many mistakes I make lately* -in real life too-

dewshine_lover_1

oh its cool..hehe no worries 8)

Ecko

that is awesome dewshine!! happy happy!!

dewshine_lover_1

yeah! i like seeing the faces of the ones i talk to! that way when i make a funny,, or a silly, or a stupid...or a hunh? than i know what faces they are making at me Grin :P

Ecko

ha ha can you guess the one im making now!!

joyleaf1

ok i wanted u to add a picture of my husband he is chief wildfire
the top picture is of him and I togeather and then of him and our kids and dewshines_lover_1's daughter.

winni-a

how can i add a photo from me into this post?[/url]

Nowth

Well, Joyleaf... should I list them as "Joyleaf's husband" or as "Chief Wildfire" or... hmmm? Tellmetellme.

winni-a, the BBCode FAQ answers this question:
http://www.elfquest.com/forum/faq.php?mode=bbcode#9
But note that instead of typing the img tags yourself you can just highlight the URL and then either press Alt+P, or click the Img button (below the "Subject:" field.) The highlighted text will then be enclosed in Img tags automagically.

joyleaf1

chief wildfire please.

dewshine_lover_1

hehehe yeah chief wildfire is my brother hehehe...cant tell by looking at us hunh hehehe and the kids to the farrrr left with her little legs crossed is my daughter anjolie hehehe..

heres me by the way.

Nowth

Bunch o'updates done...

NightAngel

Thanks Nowth!

joyleaf1

thank you very much. i need to give u a few more pictures now, my awsome step daughter maggie just joined the forems and will be poasting shortly she is 12 years old and a big fan herself, her user name is wildcat.
thank u.

[img:52c85b571d]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/joyleaf/maggieaq.jpg[/img:52c85b571d]

here is a nother of me that u can add.
[img:52c85b571d]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/joyleaf/outside4.jpg[/img:52c85b571d]

NightAngel

Oeeeh....Joyleaf....that second piccie is *ahem* lickable? :twisted: 8) :roll:

Fourleafclover

Lol! Grin

First thing I thought of when I saw your picture was "Hey! My parents have that chair too!"

wildfire

Wow, this means that we have a whole family in here? Surprised Cool!

@Nowth, could I ask you to remove the first and the third picture of me? Please? :)

And no, I hasn't got Discovery yet, but I couldn't stay away :P Sorry :D

Touchfront

Hey..Im new to the scroll, but some of you guys know me from the myspace group :) Mynx talked me into taking the plunge, so here i am :)


NightAngel

Oh man!

I just turned into a straight girl I guess Surprised

*oops*

Urm, hi TouchFront :D

Nice to see you ;)


edit:

Oh, I just read that you're from myspace..
Do you have a nickname overthere with "wolf" in it?

Nowth

Quote:
wildfire

@Nowth, could I ask you to remove the first and the third picture of me? Please? :)


Sure.

What about your newest pics? Those ok to put up?

Hello everyone else! I'm lagging behind, I know.

Touchfront

Quote:
NightAngel

Oh man!

I just turned into a straight girl I guess Surprised

*oops*

Urm, hi TouchFront :D

Nice to see you ;)


edit:

Oh, I just read that you're from myspace..
Do you have a nickname overthere with "wolf" in it?



Wolfrider :) Im also a member of your myspace ElfQuest group that you never participate in ;)

NightAngel

I know *lol*
I'm not very active on myspace :D

Blame this forum ;P

xenophile80

Hey there, Touchfront.

Strangely enough, that picture of you reminds me of my ex-girlfriend, Hugh Jackman, and the guy that plays Hyde on that 70's show.

NightAngel

Hugh Jackman, same here ! :D

Zebula77

Haha, Hugh Jackman indeed. And I saw X-Men last night. Grin

Touchfront

Thank you all for the kind words...*Cheeks get red* I remind you of your ex-girlfriend? Elaborate :)

xenophile80

Eyes, facial shape, expression, hair style (though she was blond), somewhat similar mouth shape, the way you're holding your body. Very similar to the type of pictures she's taken.

I mean no disparagement to your masculinity, however. She was *very* dikey. ;)

Touchfront

Quote:
xenophile80

Eyes, facial shape, expression, hair style (though she was blond), somewhat similar mouth shape, the way you're holding your body. Very similar to the type of pictures she's taken.

I mean no disparagement to your masculinity, however. She was *very* dikey. ;)



Haha, no disparagement taken :) I am blonde underneathe the black...maybe shes my twin sister seperated at birth...

xenophile80

Heh. I'll let her know she may be missing a brother next time I talk to her. :)

Oh, and, pst-btw, rather cute there, mr! ;) Always had a thing for black (dark) hair and blue eyes. One of the things I find so sexy about my husband. :D (And I plan to enjoy it for the brief period of time that he still has hair! Grin)

Skywise2

Woah, it's Wolverine! O.O*runs*

Ecko

hey what is the myspace group, i havent seen it!!

Touchfront

Quote:
Ecko

hey what is the myspace group, i havent seen it!!



search myspace groups for "Elfquest", or tell me your profile name and Ill invite ya :)

Touchfront

Quote:
xenophile80

Heh. I'll let her know she may be missing a brother next time I talk to her. :)

Oh, and, pst-btw, rather cute there, mr! ;) Always had a thing for black (dark) hair and blue eyes. One of the things I find so sexy about my husband. :D (And I plan to enjoy it for the brief period of time that he still has hair! Grin)



Aw, thank you :) For some reason..I thought you were the man from the pictures...woops :) your husband, Im sure, is a very happy man :)

Arthis

Touchfront, how dare you post such pic!

Now, I'm going to drool all day, watching it :P

xenophile80

Quote:
Touchfront



Aw, thank you :) For some reason..I thought you were the man from the pictures...woops :) your husband, Im sure, is a very happy man :)



Heh. How amusing. :) Noper, I'm the chick in the pictures. And, I'd like to think he's rather happy - when I don't make him want to pull out what's left of his hair! ;)

wildfire

Quote:
Nowth

[quote:9b67f89e33="wildfire"]@Nowth, could I ask you to remove the first and the third picture of me? Please? :)


Sure.

What about your newest pics? Those ok to put up?[/quote:9b67f89e33]
Yeah, that would be great Wink Thanks.

Mynx

*giggles*

Wink

Showin' off your sexy Wolfrider chops, already, Trav?

scarlettdoll

Touchfront--you do look like Wolverine! That's cool! :D

Touchfront

Quote:
Mynx

*giggles*

Wink

Showin' off your sexy Wolfrider chops, already, Trav?




haha, Justin is silly :) we need to get him over here

Mynx

:D That's a great idea!

*goes to leave King Justy in invite to the Scroll*

It's the invasion of the MySpace EQ tribe!!!! :twisted:

Arfurido

Hullo Nowth --

I've got a pic of me that's more recent :) You can delete the "pink shirt" one and replace it with this one, if you want :)



Or this one :)

(But not both Grin You choose!)

Zebula77

I like that one of you, Anne. Sexy eyes. Wink

lostshard

evil grinning anne.... go for that one.... the one that shows right now...

*thumbs up*

Nowth

But ...I like them both!

Arthis

Take the first one!

lostshard

Quote:
Arfurido

Hullo Nowth --

I've got a pic of me that's more recent :) You can delete the "pink shirt" one and replace it with this one, if you want :)



Or this one :)

(But not both Grin You choose!)



what kind of necklace are you wearing?...it looks like a celtic birtmonth one

Arfurido

Quote:
lostshard

what kind of necklace are you wearing?...it looks like a celtic birtmonth one


It's a silver fish with black stripes ;)
My roomie gave it to me. I love it, mostly because of that :)
(I've actually got several necklaces with fish on... and I'm not even pisc(h?)es. Hmm.)
Thanks, Shards and Zeb :mrgreen: You cheered me up on a bad day :)

NightAngel

I like the first one too Anne, though you have a very nice smile in the other one..but it's your look..so sexy and seducing ;)

lostshard

Your welcome hun, that's what we here for..*hugs*...

but what happened?

Arfurido

Quote:
NightAngel

I like the first one too Anne, though you have a very nice smile in the other one..but it's your look..so sexy and seducing ;)


:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I guess the first one is a bit more like who I am... not sexy and seducing :mrgreen: well maybe :mrgreen: but I'm not "smiley-nice" and boring like in the second, I'm more... cheeky ;)

Shards... it's the knee thing :? As in explained in the How do you feel-thread :( But the comments here cheer me up!

Hydra_Lord

I might as well update my image as well..

Here we go.


<p>

<p>

Zebula77

Cool pics, Hydra. :)

Forti-an-twa

Gotta agree with Zebula, nice pics!

Had to be some pretty funny parties you went to with that drag outfit.. Love it by the way Wink :P whats the story behind it?

joselle

Hey Nowth! I posted a pic of me in the Pics of us all in a row topic....but no rush in adding it to the list! :P


And... *ahem* Rocky Horror...if I'm not mistaken.... Wink

jadengems

You make a killer Transvestite from Transylvania!! Oh my dear lord!! Hehe. Almost dead ringer for Tim Curry.

~Gem

PS: Awesome by the way.

Hydra_Lord

Ay josella, its from our Fall 06' Performance of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Its a lot of fun, but im getting out of it. *i've been doing it for 7 years*.


This semister it will be the small stage musical version, "The Rocky Horror Show" with real singing actors, a live band, and royalties *barf*. I will not be performing in that one.... But directing it!


Much fun... The other ones are just classic parties...and my headshot.

Thanks zeb and joselle and gems!

Forti-an-twa

Hydra and Joselle, you know each other?!

Would'nt have guessed the outfit from a horror show.. But now I can see that it fits in with the surroundings! :D

NightAngel

Ivan, who's that girl in the third picture? :)

joselle

Quote:
Forti-an-twa

Hydra and Joselle, you know each other?!

Would'nt have guessed the outfit from a horror show.. But now I can see that it fits in with the surroundings! :D




Ah....no. We don't know eachother....('cept from here!) :P
But the Rocky Horror Picture Show is known to many...as it should be! :D (It's a musical movie/play that a cult classic staring Tim Curry as a way wacky transvestite!)

Forti-an-twa

Tim Curry? Sounds familiar.. What movies is he known for, except this one off course..

Rocky horror picture show, sounds familiar too, but I could have gotten that from somewhere else, though.. Haven't seen the movie..

Sorry for being an ignorant Dane :? People are pretty pissed at us right now.. Not for nothing I know..

jadengems

Tim Curry is famous for his role in Rocky Horror, of course, but also he was a major character in Annie as Rooster. He was in Muppet's Treasure Island as Long John Silver. He was in Oscar as the English speech tutor or Sylvestor Stallone. He was in Legend as The Lord of Darkness (closest I've ever come to falling in love with a bull). He has been in TONS AND TONS of cartoons and animated movies. He was in The Hunt for Red October as the doctor. Oh, oh...and my favorite, he was the butler or Mr. X in Clue.

Gosh...I love that guy.

~Gem

Hydra_Lord

Without a doubt one of the most underrated actors of our times. Absolutely amazing.


Clue is a phenominal movie, and yah his animated credits are something like 80+ right now.


And Night Angel, thats just a friend who was at a party with us. She's a freshman, nice girl... has legs like a deer.

NightAngel

Quote:
Nowth




Thanks to NightAngel
, who started the original "Pics of all of us in a row" topic and who tracked down and linkified all of the pictures!



Oooh I just read this, thanks :D

Anke

Quote:
Hydra_Lord

And Night Angel, thats just a friend who was at a party with us. She's a freshman, nice girl... has legs like a deer.



That slender or that hairy?

Hydra_Lord

That slender. Almost inhuman

Nowth

Added/updated Arfurido, Emerald, Felidae, Hydra_Lord, Joselle, Kestral, Mariel, Mrs. Grizzley, Mynx, Touchfront and Wildcat.

joselle

yaay! Thanks Nowth!

Arfurido

Wow, this is turning out to be quite the gallery Surprised

Excellent work, Nowth! :D

Arthis

Hum... Nowth... the pic you used for Wildcat, isn't it a picture of Joyleaf/Colleen? (It's even hosted on Joyleaf's photobucket account)

Arfurido

Quote:
Arthis

Hum... Nowth... the pic you used for Wildcat, isn't it a picture of Joyleaf/Colleen? (It's even hosted on Joyleaf's photobucket account)


Colleen posted the image, but it's of another memeber, Wildcat. Pretty sure it's correct :)

Arthis

hoops my bad, I'm sorry :oops:

Nowth

Thanks everyone.

jadengems

Wow...just saw Touchfront for first time. Yummy!

~Gem

joyleaf1

yes its a picture i put here for maggie she is a member of the site and my daughter. tehehee she did it right.

Brighteyes

This is so cool!

Love the pic of Joselle... very exotic.... Wink

So many have offerd to share now, and it is so fun seeing all of you!

Tifa

Ehm.... the link to PeterA doesn't seem to work....
I just had to check the picture cause both name and thumbnail reminded me scaringly lots of a certain uncle of mine... Surprised

Nowth

Seems to be down... I'll remove it if it doesn't recover

joselle

Quote:
Brighteyes

This is so cool!

Love the pic of Joselle... very exotic.... Wink




hee, hee! ME! :P

xenophile80

So, do we ever get more pics of the infamous joselle? :D

Kestral

found a nother image of me.. ack. my face looks too thin here

joselle

Quote:
xenophile80

So, do we ever get more pics of the infamous joselle? :D



Mo pics of me?! :D awww....sure! (still have to rustle up the splash mountain pic where my face looks rediculous!)

xenophile80

Woot! Rediculous pictures are good. :D

Thallasia

Surprised So many good looking people! :D

Wish I had a better picture of me to add... :oops:

NEXT PAGE