ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Freetouch - she'll always stay Chitter!

Willowspring

How could i forget me as an elf! Chitter is totally adorable! And nothing like her momma or poppa!

dewshine_lover_1

nope..lol she sure isnt hehehe i think shes adorable. Her ya go willowspring

Willowspring

thankie Dewy!

crescent1325

hell yah...she is the cutest little elf toddler out there. Specially that we didnt get to see many toddlers out there...and i love that she is a little chatter box!

Willowspring

I think that shes awesome... :D I love Chitter!

twinklebug

Me too! She's so cute! :D I'd love to see what would happen if someone gave her a candy bar. Boing, boing boing! Grin

PCoquelin

Chitter is the most adorable she-cub ever to spring in this world of two moons :

joyleaf1

I am in utter love with chitter shes my favorit next to, and i mean next to joyleaf.....im glad u stareted this thred.

isnt she just the cuteist ever, so much i see of myself in her....its awsome.

SUNMARK

Hmmmmmmmm what is she gonna look like when she is older hmmmmmmm

dewshine_lover_1

lol no one knows for sure..but i drew a "what if" type of picture of her as an adult...if anyone wants to see it.

Alana

I drew a "grown up" one too, I'll post it tomorrow at work, since I don't have a scanner here.

lunakat

Chitter is a Monchichi! :D

Kitt

HAHAHAHA!! That's so funny! :D

crescent1325

:clap: :rofl: :roflmao: she said monchichi!!! i havent heard that in forever!!! lol...its so true though...

hey i would love to see your "what if" pics of chitter all growd up....cant wait!!...hehehehe

Blackbird

Dewshine_lover_1 & Alana: I want to see!!

dewshine_lover_1

This is my version on an adult chitter! enjoy.

[img:3d5b60fd0f]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/lilpeach192001/adultchitter.jpg[/img:3d5b60fd0f]

Fourleafclover

Cool! :D Altho' I hope her hair stays short myself... we need more Dewshines out there.

Willowspring

I think i would like Chitter with shorter hair... I think like a kinda long boy cut... kinda like dewshines... but i dont know...

crescent1325

[color=indigo:7a30ab439f]its sooooooo cute....i love her sassy lil pouty face..[/color:7a30ab439f]

Foxeye

That's wonderful dewshine! Your outfits are so creative.

I'm drawing something that has Chitter in it, and I decided to stick with short hair myself. Because like you say, willowspring and Fourleafclover, there aren't enough cute tomboy girls. :) And she's so cute that way. But who knows what the Pini's have in mind. I'm trying to imagine what that hair would look like long, and it could go so many ways....so I just opted to change her as little as possible.

twinklebug

I'll bet Chitter's going to be [i:931cdaff1c]really[/i:931cdaff1c] hot when she grows up! She's such a cute little girl. *pinches Chitter*

Willowspring

I think she'll be something of a little monkey... even older... She'll love swinging from trees and everything... But I wonder if she'll be as... Chittery when she grows up... or will she be a quiet adult

crescent1325

[color=indigo:c2c61c91d9]ooooooor does she go in to the family business as a tanner, or Become a huntress or....have a magic power...oh me oh my...the possiblities are endless...[/color:c2c61c91d9]

Willowspring

*sigh* we have to wait for Wendy to tell...

Fourleafclover

[quote:c863976e91="crescent1325"][color=indigo:c863976e91]its sooooooo cute....i love her sassy lil pouty face..[/color:c863976e91][/quote:c863976e91]

Yes! Sassy and pouty - That's Chitter.

I think she should end up as a tanner... the wolfriders need more. If Moonshade is [i:c863976e91]really[/i:c863976e91] slated to die later (speculation on my part) then the only Wolfrider tanner around will be Tyleet!

Kitt

[color=green:5cdb1d5d62]My, ain't she busty :P Like her Mama :D Still, nice pic, though.[/color:5cdb1d5d62]

crescent1325

[quote:17e8b5e5a7="Fourleafclover"]

I think she should end up as a tanner... the wolfriders need more. If Moonshade is [i:17e8b5e5a7]really[/i:17e8b5e5a7] slated to die later (speculation on my part) then the only Wolfrider tanner around will be Tyleet![/quote:17e8b5e5a7]

[color=indigo:17e8b5e5a7]AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!...bite your tongue clover!!!! nooooooooooo!!! im dont want her to die!!! :crying: [/color:17e8b5e5a7]

Songflower

...okay, here I am out of the woodwork again, but this is the first time I've seen someone say what I've long suspected but not wanted to ask about on the board...Moonshade is going to die. IMHO there are a number of possible hints and foreshadowings.

(Hey, lol, let's all make this big thread here where we tell Elfmom and Elfpop we're on to them and it'll be totally boring since everybody knows already, and wouldn't it be better if they just forgot about it!!!)

Elsa

I doubt Chitter will ever have the patience for tanning. I have more of a feeling that Newstar will be the tanner (wasn't she a weaver in the Sun Village?). Chitter looks like she'll be a great huntress one day.

Foxeye

Chitter actually looks to be cut out for being storyteller. Grin

Eleina

Chitter reminds me a bit of Ember (when she was a toddler.) Gotta say i really don't like that fur thing (Cutter had similar when he was younger? I think.). But she's such a cutie. :D
I think she won't have patient to be a tanner (well we'll know it then).
I'd love to see family portrait of this family (with Crescent).
Happy lively healthy girl. What else Moonshade an Strongbow could want? (expect a little more quiet time?)

LivietheLurker

Actually, Chitter's outfit reminds me of a kids safety guards: elbow- and kneepads, that sort of thing. It certainly wouldn't be inappropriate given her personality...

crescent1325

[color=indigo:c0c00bdf3e]it does doesn't it?? lol [/color:c0c00bdf3e]

Brightbrighter

And I was certain they'd put all of that protective fur around so they'd be sure to get a [b:010e3b10d7]good grip[/b:010e3b10d7] before Chitter's halfway to Mother Moon.

Perhaps they should look for Windkin's old leash? :D

krwordgazer

Funny, Brightbrighter! And by the way, welcome to the forum! I like reading your posts!

Dewshine, the pictures of little Chitter and grown Chitter are both adorable!

Kitt

[color=green:51aab12711]LOL!! The leash could work! :D[/color:51aab12711]

Foxeye

Weee, finished my What-If of a grown-up Chitter, along with a What-If of a living big sister Crescent:

Like I said, I tried to keep Chitter similar to how she was, but concluded that she's the sort of elf that might like bright colors and even a little moth-fabric as trim. But carefoot and crazy as ever. ^_^

Brightbrighter

Why, how we all welcome a new charather even though there are several hundred already! Must be because Chitter is so much of a personality. She will indeed change things, if given time!

And thanks for the welcome. :D
I have been around a while, but I'm not much of a talker (writer) really.
I mostly enjoy reading what U guys say.

(Be quiet, you, and mind the elder! a good friend always says) :)

cactus

Oh my gosh Surprised . They are beautiful Foxeye and Thitida-No-Chey :D . Especially Chitter and Crescent hugging.
Sooo cute :D .

joyleaf1

Surprised Surprised foxeye, that is a wonderful what if drawing, I love ur colores and detail. both crescent and chitter look outstanding!!!!!wow!!!!great work. and thitida-no-chey I love ur nice drawing of chitter aswell, beautiful stuff!!!!thank u for showing us. 8)

krwordgazer

Wow, Thitida! Good conceptualization. The poor frog!

Willowspring

the frog looks like its going to cry...

LivietheLurker

And who could blame it? Grin

crescent1325

wow! wow! wow!...thats all i can say...both those pictures are awesome....Foxy...thats such a tender picture..shows the bonds of sisterhood so effortlessly!...Thitida-No-Chey...that is so cute...and i think the poor frog is as scared for its life as we are!...lol

GoldRain

I just adore the new cub of my favourite couple :D She is just so not Crescent. Chitter is Fab. I had already seen your beautiful piece on eqfanart, Foxeye! Lovely. When I know how i can show my drawing of adult Chitter, i will show it to you guys.

Fourleafclover

Looking forward to it!

Welcome Goldrain! :D

Foxeye

I collected the four chitter speculation drawings I knew of so far and created a "Chitter Speculation Page" here:

http://www.eqcrescent.com/chitterspec/index.php

If anyone knows of any I forgot, lemme know!

GoldRain

Thanks FourleafClover! I've been around for a while but I finally decided to participate :)
Love your site Foxeye! As the last pic of Chitter is mine :D

Foxeye

Ohhh....GoldRain = Wolfeyezz? *thumbs up on the new name*

GoldRain

[quote:fdd64f62bb="Foxeye"]Ohhh....GoldRain = Wolfeyezz? *thumbs up on the new name*[/quote:fdd64f62bb]

Yes! Good guess :D

Windwalker

I gotta get my grubby li'l paws on Discovery, if only to see Strongbow going through parenthood. That look on his face is priceless.
Give it up Strongbow. Take her swimming. You know you won't win this argument.
So for giving Strongbow that 'I'm a parent and that means I haven't slept in three weeks' look, Chitter has my support and love.

crescent1325

Alrighty Calling all artists...

It has been discussed and a few of us would like to see a threemate coupling with Chitter, Sust and Pool...i was wondering if anyone could go and draw that "what if" pleassssssssssssssssse? **puppy dog eyes**

Kitt

...I'm on it, too! ...but, for now, it's a two mating! :P You've seen this pic already, Cres, but here is my version of adult Chitter with adult Pool Wink

Bast

Oh wow,
There very pretty Kitt I love Chitter's look, though I wonder if she talks in her sleep as well. (For that matter does the she-cub ever sleep)

Gazelle

I love it Kitt!

Very revealing top and I think Pool's noticing, judging from the directon his eyes are following... Wink

crescent1325

'Cours he does 'Zelle...he's one of her lovemates dontcha know! Wink

Kitt

*falls over* LOL! Thanks, guys! :D I gotta get working on Sust now, too Wink

Neechan

[quote:b17edc793c="Bast"]Oh wow,
There very pretty Kitt I love Chitter's look, though I wonder if she talks in her sleep as well. (For that matter does the she-cub ever sleep)[/quote:b17edc793c]

*giggles* I can so see Chitter doing that (talking in her sleep, that is). Poor Strongbow and Moonshade. Bet they weren't expecting this. *grins*

ReenBladesong

:twisted: Chitter is truly the most manic character ive ever seen.The moment shes all grown up, and has caused all possible mischeif that can be caused at father tree, shes so gonna hijack the palace and go and wreak havoc upon the wildhunt !:twisted:

crescent1325

[quote:932fbc7363="Reen Bladesong"]The moment shes all grown up, ...., shes so gonna hijack the palace and go and wreak havoc upon the wildhunt !:twisted:[/quote:932fbc7363]

[color=indigo:932fbc7363]and Hookup with Sust and Pool :twisted: ..im telling ya..is it written in the stars or what??? lol[/color:932fbc7363]

nevaratoiel

[quote:629a60a41a="Neechan"]Poor Strongbow and Moonshade.[/quote:629a60a41a]
Lol! Mostly poor Strongbow. He's forced to speak...

Neechan

[quote:bd8d3badfc="nevaratoiel"][quote:bd8d3badfc="Neechan"]Poor Strongbow and Moonshade.[/quote:bd8d3badfc]
Lol! Mostly poor Strongbow. He's forced to speak...[/quote:bd8d3badfc]

Yeah, but still! The looks on Moonshade and Strongbow's faces when Chitter has her legs wrapped around Strongbow's mouth and is howling is PRICELESS.

Kitt

[color=green:8014e619f6]It was! :rofl:[/color:8014e619f6]

Siwan

I think they're still a litlle sad 'cause chitter says I want to go swim swim or something that that reminded them of Crescent

crescent1325

Dewy's Vision of Chitter and Sust as lovemates..**sigh** arent they so cute together???

now all we need is Pool in that pic... :twisted:

ReenBladesong

Weeeell look where susts hand is :roll: Yet CUTE!

Gazelle

I like Chitter's outfit.

OnScream

she's so cuuute!!

I love how the most talketive child is with the most quiet elders. Grin

I wonder where she got her...airy qualities from.

Minouche

The funniest picture with Chitter-the-chatter-box is the one she has her legs crossed in front of her Dad mouth. Just the look on both parents faces is so true to life (you have to be a parent to realize how true) its a jubilation to see it so well pictured by Wendy. She really is a keen observer as well as a talented artist.

Goodberry

She is adorable. The first thing I thought of when I saw her in Discovery was Squirrel Girl from the Great Lakes Avengers (Marvel comic).

I wonder what kind of name she will receive when she grows up. Chitter seems too much like a cub name. Since she is such a chatterbox, I wonder if she might become a songshaper or storyteller like Pike.

crescent1325

Me and Zelle got bored one night and like normal, we hijacked the Game room. lol..but anyways..on the are you my mommy and daddy thread i created Kat. He is the Son of Chitter and Sust. (of course Pool was in on raising him, you know, Threemating and all Wink Grin )

NightAngel

Hey how coolish, with what kinda programm can you make such dolls?

crescent1325

actaully, Manga gave us the heads up. www.tektek.org fun little site...

Gazelle

I am very bored and decided Chitter had another child after Kat. Here is Bauble, daughter of Chitter and Pool, with Sust obviously doing some of the parenting with the three-mate business! She has a much nicer temerpent than her older bro though. She likes collecting funny shaped rocks, and has the same taste in clothes as her mother.

crescent1325

So cute! lol!

OnScream

There's a whole forum site that uses those dolls as avatars

www.gaiaonline.com

crescent1325

I wrote a story about the naming of Chitter

The Name

(its at the Bottom of the page)

Gazelle

I jusr re-read it and remembered it's greatness! Huh-rah!!

Gazelle

Modern Chitter:

crescent1325

[color=indigo:5ef39fa0b2]Well here is one Pic of my wonderful Threemate that ive been Campaigning for!!! (By Dewy)[/color:5ef39fa0b2]

[img:5ef39fa0b2]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/lilpeach192001/chitter3.jpg[/img:5ef39fa0b2]

[color=indigo:5ef39fa0b2]Come you Artists, i know your out there!!

Oh, im putting them all in their respective threads[/color:5ef39fa0b2]

Willowspring

okay... heres my adult Chitter... hope everyone likes her

[img:93218c0340]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/Willowspring/adultChitter.jpg[/img:93218c0340]

ReenBladesong

[URL=http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=45437_scan_581lo.jpg][img:dc79d7929d]http://img15.imagevenue.com/loc581/th_45437_scan_581lo.jpg[/img:dc79d7929d][/URL]
S'an interactive link.
And heres my chitter.I was going to do pool and sust too, but Im not confident enough with elf guys.

And willowspring that is a lovely pic!

More art on my thread.

Willowspring

thanks Reen

EmberNightfall

I *finally* got to read Discovery tonight, and I gotta say that Chitter is the cutest, funniest little treewee of an elf-cub i've ever seen.

I could not stop giggling over her climbing all over Strongbow and then clamping her feet over his mouth!!! :roflmao: Priceless, absolutely priceless!

emerald

That was hilarious wasn't it E/N? Wink

EmberNightfall

to the point that I was just showing the pictures from Discovery that were scanned into the thread to my husband, and I died laughing all over again. :D

Kitt

*giggling* Something really funny happened to me today as I was walking to the store. I was thinking about all the Chitter speculation and a little girl walked passed me with a Pebbles Flintstone shirt and it hit me....CHITTER!! Does anyone remember the old Flintstone's Teen show where Pebbles and Bam-Bam were all grown up?? Well, that's what we're doing now! :D We're all trying to figure out what the kids will look like grown up! Right now, Chitter is baby Pebbles, but when she grows up?? :o Anyway, this is how Pebbles turned out, she's the one on the left Wink :

Willowspring

oh my god... i havent seen that in a long long time.

ReenBladesong

Flashback.

MichaelChandler

I love the Chitter Chatter here! Everyone's Right!

Eque

One thing I've noticed, both, Dart and Chitter have this weard hair style..? (But it is working!)

Maybe Moonshade has starting practising hairstyles to, like a multi "dress-and-hair-tanner" Grin

Treefox

Eeeek, not sure if posting this is a good idea. Will you take the responsibility, Bluedepth?

krwordgazer

A new Strongbow-Chitter story. I credit Foxeye with this one. :) I happened to be looking at her art for the fanart calendar for July, and the image of Strongbow and Chitter asleep together dropped this story, whole-cloth, into my mind:

Dew and Mist

Shypaw

krwordgazer

Your Chitter story was so beautiful! I read it in my cube while at work just now, and it actaually made me tear up. You are very gifted!

Thank you for sharing this with us. Wink

BIG HUGS!
-Shypaw

krwordgazer

Aww, thanks, Shypaw. :D

crescent1325

Too cute, boardmom :)

Moonswolf94

Wow, that was so sweet!!

Willowspring

that made me cry.... cause i could see her doing this and i could see eveyrthing playing out.

RedheadEmber

Yeah! Chitter's cute!
Was surfing around on my com when I stumbled across some pictures of her and I fell for that little cub right away :D

Still... I do feel sorry for Strongbow and Moonshade! :twisted:

Shypaw

[quote:67a5d9d365="Redhead Ember"]Yeah! Chitter's cute!
Was surfing around on my com when I stumbled across some pictures of her and I fell for that little cub right away :D

Still... I do feel sorry for Strongbow and Moonshade! :twisted:[/quote:67a5d9d365]

Feel sorry for Strongbow and Moonshade??? Oh no, this is exactly what they needed Grin They take themselves way too seriously. :twisted:

Shypaw

NEXT PAGE