ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Tam, Kinseeker, Blood of Ten Chiefs...or Whatever.

Kitt

The most notable chief of the Wolfriders, Cutter! If you love him or you hate him, you still know him and what he's all about Wink

crescent1325

cutter is a likeable character. I wouldn't go and say he is my favorite..but you cant hate the fact that he is the Perrrrrrrfect blend of both his parents.

PCoquelin

To me, this shot is the best one for Cutter :

Direwrath

All I can say is Rawrrrrrrr... Lol sorry that's my best wanting growl.. Definitely my favorite, oh yes.... *mind begins to wander*

twinklebug

Mmm-hmm! At the beginning, he was my major crush until I fell for Skywise. I liked him a lot better when he was younger, because he was still finding himself and still had some youthful insecurities. Now that he's 500 years old, he's kind of boring. (Plus he was hotter back then. Wink )

Windrider

I have to disagree, Twinkle. Some of us women of a certain age ;) find the mature Cutter a total stud-muffin. Besides, I do seem to be drawn to broody characters, though god forbid I have a boyfriend like that. :D

When I first read the original quest, I had an interesting reaction to Cutter. I knew him. I had never read EQ, or really any other comics, or seen him before, but he was so... familiar. It is very hard to explain - almost deja vu.

Anyway, here is a sketch from Carol's little black EQ sketchbook. ;) I used to take that book everywhere, including sailing trips. I did this sketch on the beach at Mission Bay, San Diego. Funny thing was, when I opened up the sketchbook to show Wendy the first time, a bunch of sand spilled out. I was so embarrassed. :oops:

Edit: Here's another from the same sketchbook:

Kitt

Oooohhh! Gorgeous stuff there, Windrider. And, although I think I still prefer the young, somewhat naiive Cutter, the older, more mature Cutter still rocks my world, too Wink Still, I think this age was what endeared me to him the most:

emerald

Someone once said "If you don't know who he is, you're in the wrong place!" It always had me laughing! Grin

Kitt

*giggles* But, you know, they DO have a point Wink

Kitt

...then again...this is one mighty fine looking hunk of mature face-furred elf! :P

emerald

He was my first EQ crush! ...Then I saw Scouter! :love:

dewshine_lover_1

yeppers hehehehe mine too until scouter came around lol young love..hmm isnt it great..oh hahaha Aherm.. Cutter..in myspace i did a quiz, called what chief are you..i was cutter lol and what female elf are you..i was nightfall :? oh well shes my second favorite

emerald

[color=blue:4348459740]This picture always made me admire him so much more![/color:4348459740]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

krwordgazer

Oh, Windrider, I love that picture of Cutter!

Cutter is an amazing character, both in his youth and now in his maturity. What an amazing blend of savagery and nobility, of wild-animal fierceness and high-principled idealism. The depth of his commitment to his tribe, his family, and his soul-brother fill me with admiration, even as I shiver a little at his explosive temper. . .

And there's something so boyish about him, even in his older years. I think it's the complete un-self-consciousness of the elf that makes him seem like a little boy grown up. He makes me want to mother him and drool over him at one and the same time. Grin

MultiMEDEA

Not my favorite elf, but what would the quest be without him. Plus, every time his story gets too predictable WP and RP toss out a little aside for him that shows his utter delight for living in the world and the life he's in, and that endears him to me all over again.

joselle

Emerald: I've always loved that picture too! Espceially because Leetah seems very much his equal, and one would think that as a tender healer she'd stand behind him. But no! As lifemates, theyr'e equals in every sence! :P

Medea: how cute!!

Windrider: Lovely, lovely, as usual!

redshine

Wow! Windrider, those are great! :D

And yeah, I so love that pic of Cutter & Leetah protecting their cubs I made an avie of it a while ago!!!

Well, since it was Cutter (& Leetah too) that so deeply impressed me those many years ago I couldn't resist paying a little homage too - I've posted this on another thread quite some time ago, but I think it fits here as well ... I drew it some time in the early 90s when the EQ fever struck me down full blast for the first time Wink

[img:ef6a6e211c]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b366/redshine/Cutter_old1.jpg[/img:ef6a6e211c]

Kitt

[color=red:47df2a5a98]You know I LOVE IT!! :love:[/color:47df2a5a98]

crescent1325

[color=indigo:a24f239493]Surprised wow Redshine...thats AWESOME!![/color:a24f239493]

Willowspring

wow... he looks so pretty!!!

Direwrath

Nice job Redshine! :D

Starmist

Very very "Cutterish", Redshine, it's beautiful :D

Cutter was probably my first crush, and he's therefore also responsible for me always falling for the long-haired shaggy guys. Wish one of them would have his personality, though... 8) I know, he's the reckless, act now, think later type of person, but he's also the imaginative, passionate, would-risk-everything for the ones he loves hero! For me, the positives way outnumber the negatives, I think that way deep down, I still have a little crush on him Wink

redshine

*Blushes* :oops: thanks guys!

Yep - I go along with that, Starmist ...

The other very positive thing about Cutter that I always loved is also that he is absolutely committed. He'd give his right arm and more for the wellbeing of his tribesmates and family! When I was a teen I just soooo wished I could trade places with Leetah ... *sigh*

lunakat

redshine... Surprised :love:

That is one of the hottest images of Cutter I have ever seen!

remember me? the person who said elves were too short and too fictional to be 'sexy'-- well, I take it back! In the now!

krwordgazer

Quote:
Starmist

I know, he's the reckless, act now, think later type of person, but he's also the imaginative, passionate, would-risk-everything for the ones he loves hero! For me, the positives way outnumber the negatives, I think that way deep down, I still have a little crush on him Wink

I myself never thought Cutter is so much "act now, think later"-- except when he loses his temper. The rest of the time he is actually quite good at thinking and planning ahead. I remember that has always been a source of conflict between him and Wolfriders who live more in the Now-- and in Shards, Rayek's act-now-think-later-ishness really got on Cutter's nerves.

Starmist

I agree, I should have specified that the "acting-no-thinking" usually happens when he's in a temper, either from going half-mad from Recognition ("You can't refuse me now, no one can!" (or something like that) - to Leetah), or jumping for the kill when Winnowill threathens his family. Actually, I find that I kinda like the no-thinking-moments, they make Cutter even more real to me, he has flaws like all of us, and he deals and learns from them and his surroundings..

ElfTanner

I wrote a poem for Cutter. It is about the time Rayek stole his family.

Stolen

You took my children,
my friend and my Mate.

You stole my Soul.

You gave me words for
my family, the now and Peace.

You stole my Life.

Another cub to two lifemates made,
And a tribe so true,
gave me strength to live without you.

You stole my Heart.

Life went on for them,
But I lived in the past.

You stole Time.

My soul went with them.
I stay with them.

You stole Me.

Nemi

Quote:
twinklebug

Mmm-hmm! At the beginning, he was my major crush until I fell for Skywise. I liked him a lot better when he was younger, because he was still finding himself and still had some youthful insecurities. Now that he's 500 years old, he's kind of boring. (Plus he was hotter back then. Wink )

Mhmm...I remeber I fancied our brave little "fighting cockerel" of a chieftan too...But I also remeber, vaguely, being upset over Skywise being shut in a mountian and losing air by the minute, when I was maybe nine and being jeallous of Aroree:P So, yeah, I completely agree with you Wink

Cutter's always been the one to drive the story on, both with his curiousity and his determinedness to clench his thirst of answers and adventures, though at the sime time never deliberately risking his tribe and family's life...He's so cool :D

nevaratoiel

I thought in the first 5 comics ever he was really cute, but I began to dislike him more and more when the quest went on, up to the point where I was really really disgusted by him. Most recently in The Searcher and the Sword, I've started to like him a bit more.

I've always thought him to be too bulky for me. I like lean mean machine types of people, so I think it's understandably that I was more drawn to Strongbow (though Wendy's drawing has bulkened him somewhat, ever since The Cry From Beyond. Not really fond of that she did it.

Nemi

Quote:
nevaratoiel

I thought in the first 5 comics ever he was really cute, but I began to dislike him more and more when the quest went on, up to the point where I was really really disgusted by him. Most recently in The Searcher and the Sword, I've started to like him a bit more.

I've hardly read anything past SaBM (only read from about number 43-47 with gaps), though can't say I see why some people have started thouroughly disliking Cutter all of a sudden... Must have been something I missed...But then, I have missed quite a lot:P

nevaratoiel

Not all of a sudden Nemi. I've been reading Elfquest for, say, 10 years now, and believe me, it didn't just become that way all of a sudden. I went from really liking him to seriously disliking him, to liking him a bit again.

So, sort of to speak, I've been to all stages. Wink

krwordgazer

Cutter's gone through a lot of changes. From eager young visionary questing for other elves, to capable leader trying to hold things together in the midst of one crisis after another, to bitter and twisted victim of the ultimate betrayal-- and now to peace, healing and fulfillment.

His early years and his latest ones are the ones that find him the most gentle and likable. But I have loved him through all his changes.

Starmist

Quote:
krwordgazer

His early years and his latest ones are the ones that find him the most gentle and likable. But I have loved him through all his changes.

Me too :) I like so many of his qualities, and I don't think he's ever shrinken from his responsebilities or done anything not according to what he believes in, he's wonderful..

nightfall26

oh my what a hunk of an elf...I love his eyes, they are brooding , yet thoughtful with a hint of playfullness and amazment at things... he has grown so much but at heart he is still the young chieftan protecting his small tribe..

krwordgazer

Here are some of my stories featuring Cutter:

Mirror Images - This explores the period from when Rayek left the Sun Village, through the point when Cutter arrived in the Frozen Mountains. It switches back and forth between Rayek's and Cutter's points of view in an attempt to highlight the way these two characters seem like reverse mirror images of one another.

Marking Time - Cutter's suffering during the long absence of his family, before he went into wrapstuff, is explored-- with Little Patch as a focal point.

What's In A Name? - A conjecture about how little Tam might have been given his tribename.

Mindseeker

Oh, Timmorn's blood...
When I first accidently laid my hands upon the first ElfQuest book at age 8 (that's 11 years ago) and read the first 10 issues, I simply couldn't reject the fact that I recognized Cutter, or so I see it. :oops:
I simply fell in love with the adorable creature, the young, blonde, sexy chief of the Wolfriders, with a beautiful heart and a mind worth exploring.

Nowadays many of the male elves share my love (especially Strongbow & Skywise), but Tam was the first to get it, and he will always be my number one, noone can ever take his heart away from mine! :bow:

Kitt

[color=green:aaf8cb5339]YEAH BABY!! :o Cutter is one of the VERY few leading characters in ANY story, show, etc. that became my favorite character! ...heck, I think he might have been the first, along with my beloved Leetah! :love: For me, the main character is too perfect, not prone to make mistakes and makes the othter characters around them seem simple and less complex. With Cutter, he brings out the traits of other characters and helps to see them in ways that might have gone unnoticed! That's just one of the many reasons why I adore him! :kiss: :love: :kiss: Oh, and he's hot! :P I mean, even when he was a youngster, he was a total fox...er-em...wolf! :P[/color:aaf8cb5339]

[img:aaf8cb5339]http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/455/ru1page113yv.jpg[/img:aaf8cb5339]

emerald

[color=blue:7f8afbba49] :P He was my first EQ crush! :P [/color:7f8afbba49]

[color=blue:7f8afbba49]And I looove this new (well old) pic of him! :D [/color:7f8afbba49]

[img:7f8afbba49]http://www.elfquest.com/edits/images/Cutternew.jpg[/img:7f8afbba49]

Direwrath

Wow Elftanner that's a beautiful poem! :D

Fourleafclover

Isn't Cutter the embodiment of Wendy herself, as Skywise stands in for Richard?

Some Cutter avatars; Wink

Althaea

Of course I've always liked Cutter, He's tha Man! When I was young I crushed on Skywise, he's so cute. But I guess between 14 and 16, I turned my attentions on Cutter. It was around the same time SaBM & KBW came out. My heart just hurt for Him (being a teenager I kinda connected). But he overcame his gief, always devoted to those he loves, putting the needs of others before himself.

(I lost track after that, but now I'm back on.)

I really like the way Cutter looks now. He is at a much happier time. He is strong, mature, and confident with the playful vigor of his youth. I love that take charge attitude (Strongbow is also hot!). His new vest of fur gives him a look of wisdom and autority, I would say simular to an Indian Chief's headdress. HOT!!!

kayleigh_talitha

Hmm, Cutter, he's just so beautifull with his long blonde hair, cerulean blue eyes, that little perky nose... *dreams away*

Sometimes iut's weird you know, thinking a comic character is actually hot, but with Cutter, I can't help it. Besides, I like his personality, I got this description from the internet:
He is alert, tense and rather serious, and very protective of those he loves. But because he's young he sometimes
make rash decisions, he knows this and often relies on the advice of others. He's capable of frightening rage and his skill with weapons makes him a deadly opponent. Against larger enemies he relies on speed and agility. His movements are always quick, graceful and sure.
He's sensual and easy with his own body, never self-conscious. He is absolutely unpretentious, guileless and honest. This gets him into trouble sometimes, because he expects the same of others.

Kitt

[quote:d1dcbd5cee="kayleigh_talitha"]Hmm, Cutter, he's just so beautifull with his long blonde hair, cerulean blue eyes, that little perky nose... *dreams away*

Sometimes iut's weird you know, thinking a comic character is actually hot, but with Cutter, I can't help it. Besides, I like his personality, I got this description from the internet:
He is alert, tense and rather serious, and very protective of those he loves. But because he's young he sometimes
make rash decisions, he knows this and often relies on the advice of others. He's capable of frightening rage and his skill with weapons makes him a deadly opponent. Against larger enemies he relies on speed and agility. His movements are always quick, graceful and sure.
He's sensual and easy with his own body, never self-conscious. He is absolutely unpretentious, guileless and honest. This gets him into trouble sometimes, because he expects the same of others.[/quote:d1dcbd5cee]

[color=green:d1dcbd5cee]That was flat out the most tantalizing description of the GORGEOUS wolf-chief I have EVER heard!! :love: Somehow, I can't stop drooling :love:[/color:d1dcbd5cee]

kayleigh_talitha

And I completely forgot where I got it from..... :oops:

Kitt

[color=green:74f58539e6]'s okay. I forgive you babe! HECK! I wouldn't have even known about it if not for you :o[/color:74f58539e6]

Lady_Door

Cutter is Wendy's Animus as Leetah is her Anima. They are the embodiment of all that she is.

Then again, so are the rest of the elves, ;)

ReenBladesong

Ah yes, Cutter, in many ways the heart of Elfquest.
He actually reminds me of my Middle bro, Alec.They got the same hair(Human format being shorter), same bright blue eyes, they are both very family orientated,and Alec, too, is rarely seen without our family wolf-friend(ancient and huggable Australian blue heeler,Paddy) in tow.
:)

Kitt

[color=green:21f9c84844]I think I am Cutter (animus) ...but, surprisingly...I think I am Shenshen (anima) :? ...BUT I LOOOOOOOOOOVE LEETAH!! :love: ...oh, and Cutter, too! :love: [/color:21f9c84844]

Foxeye

Didn't they say only men could have an anima and only women could have an animus? :| Or am I confused about what Wendy said?

Nowth

That's the idea; I don't understand why, except in a very shallow sense that I suspect isn't all there is to it - assuming Jung was no idiot ;)

Foxeye

I think it's partly the idea that it's what you are not. It's your subconscious "other than your own gender". What I'm unclear about is whether it's your own masculine/feminine side that you repress, or whether it's the idea of what you seek in a mate...or a mix of both. I'm trying to make sense of wikipedia. :P

Ooh, this quote seems to make some sense...sorta:

"The Anima is the personification of all feminine psychological tendencies within a man, the archetypal feminine symbolism within a man's unconscious. The Animus is the personification of all masculine psychological tendencies within a woman, the archetypal masculine symbolism within a woman's unconscious."

from here: http://www.cnr.edu/home/bmcmanus/anima.html

Nowth

[quote:af8f1f0b76]I think it's partly the idea that it's what you are not. It's your subconscious "other than your own gender". [/quote:af8f1f0b76]

Yes, that's really the only explanation I could think of as to why one wouldn't have both an anima and an animus.

Though it still seems plausible to me that one would:

[quote:af8f1f0b76="The text you linked to"]The unindividuated woman identifies with those personal qualities that are symbolically feminine; she develops these potentialities and to some extent integrates their unconcious influences into her conscious personality.[/quote:af8f1f0b76]

Really? She (he) identifies with everything perceived as feminine (masculine)? Aren't people full of ideas of what their own gender's like - qualities they don't find in themselves - qualities they don't want to find in themselves, even... qualities they have come to reject more than anything other-gendered?

Seems to me that you'd need at least two sides to even begin to "otherize":

[img:af8f1f0b76]http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cathytg/knight.jpg[/img:af8f1f0b76]

Yet few men would truly identify with this knight... (or would they?) He's an unreal distillation of but a subset of masculine qualities, and there's so much more besides, good and bad! Fearless pioneers, and soldiers, andand pirates! And ninjas!! Protectors! Dutiful breadwinners! Grunting rapists! Brilliant scientists! Guilty bastards! Socially, emotionally and verbally inept misunderstanders of the Fairer/Weaker/Stronger/Weirder/Better-after-all Sex! Drooling dogs from Mars rather than mysterious cats from Venus! Non-stop heartless sex athletes, or else: pathetic failures! And crying is for sissies! Is not! Is too! IS NOT!!

And so on.

And then there's a host of qualities that you're glad to have, or wish you had, or wish you hadn't, that aren't so easily aligned along stereotypical gender lines. Maybe you('d like to) think of yourself as a passionate writer... is that masculine? Feminine? A protector of your family - masculine? Feminine? A good cook, a gardener...

Ooh. Yeah. You can have feminine and masculine expressions of all of that. A female chef doesn't vibe exactly the same as a male chef. And even if you find yourself exhibiting "cross-gender" qualities, they might still be just that to you. Part of your anim-whatever.

Huh. Now I'm confused. Because... well, Zhantee for example idolised Rayek, and Cutter, and perhaps Suntoucher, or at any rate must have had a bunch of male elves in his life that influenced his idea of what's masculine, without much identifying with them. Couldn't you say they're his animus?

And why wouldn't one have an entire menagerie of animae/animi, anyway? How do you wrap that mess of 'tendencies' up into a single personification - how can you say that this or that character represents your animus, and all the others don't?

(Then again, if it's so subconscious... my animamus might simply not be so readily available for examination. Aminamus: the hermaphroditic shapeshifter of Jink... coincidence?)

Maybe Wendy means something closer to an ideal?

I can certainly see how Cutter represents a certain ideal of masculinity (virility, even?), just like Shuna's father could be seen as masculinity gone sour... but if you distilled masculinity itself, you'd get all of that and you'd get bits of Teir-extract, and Voll, and Adar, and Redlance...

Ahwell. Forgive me my mumbling-to-myself-for-the-benefit-of-whoever.

I mean, I totally ignored that the quoted text specifically referred to the unindividuated woman/man.

Besides, this post is getting rather long, what with all these little paragraph breaks.

Don't you think?

Foxeye

After reading more on the subject, I'm of the mind that a woman who has spent her life being a tomboy and being "one of the guys" and being more aggressive and active than nurturing and accepting probably *would* have an anima, since she's effectively neglecting her "feminine" side. Given women's lib and how a lot of men have grown up trying to get in touch with their feminine side, I think things do get more confusing nowadays.

Anke

Why are you dividing up each personality in "male" and "female" sides, when the next thing you do is turn around and say everyone has both sides?

Minouche

I know a perfectly masculine man who has been voted honorary woman by the women in his group because every time there is tention in the group, he playfully offers chocolate to defuse it.

Foxeye

[quote:5bc8cfb990="Anke"]Why are you dividing up each personality in "male" and "female" sides, when the next thing you do is turn around and say everyone has both sides?[/quote:5bc8cfb990]

Because we live in cultures that loves to divide between male and female? I think it's a bit superficial myself to assume that nurturing is a "feminine" trait while leadership is a "masculine" trait, but I can't deny that my species does love to divide things in half. male vs female. good vs evil. Black vs white. right vs left etc etc.

cuttermissy

Quote:
Kitt

...then again...this is one mighty fine looking hunk of mature face-furred elf! :P

Okay Ive seen some avatars but this one......mmm..who wouldn't want to roll in the fuurrs.... By the way were on the world of two moons do you find these things I would love for some one to tell me I feel left out (yeah i'm new at this) but to have that or something close to that .... I'd sleeep reaaaallllyyy goooood at night if I had that to stare at ...... dirty thoughts.....soorrry mind started to wander..but if anyone can guide me through the choas of trying to learn how to do this.....I would be forever greatful.....and yeah I'll admit it I have had the hots for Cutter and Rayek for 21yrs ( since I was Seven) I'm not bashful. Cutter more so ..only because he dosen't seem like he is always mad at the world.

cuttermissy

Quote:
cutter/missy

[quote:98588e5472="Kitt"]...then again...this is one mighty fine looking hunk of mature face-furred elf! :P

Okay Ive seen some avatars but this one......mmm..who wouldn't want to roll in the fuurrs.... By the way were on the world of two moons do you find these things I would love for some one to tell me I feel left out (yeah i'm new at this) but to have that or something close to that .... I'd sleeep reaaaallllyyy goooood at night if I had that to stare at ...... dirty thoughts.....soorrry mind started to wander..but if anyone can guide me through the choas of trying to learn how to do this.....I would be forever greatful.....and yeah I'll admit it I have had the hots for Cutter and Rayek for 21yrs ( since I was Seven) I'm not bashful. Cutter more so ..only because he dosen't seem like he is always mad at the world.[/quote:98588e5472]
blow wind blow

ReenBladesong

What is with elves and the invisible breezes that lift their hair while affecting noone else?

cuttermissy

Quote:
Reen Bladesong

What is with elves and the invisible breezes that lift their hair while affecting noone else?

And that my cute pointed eared friends is why teens(pg13) get to read it

ReenBladesong

:? Hm?

cuttermissy

well I going to dreamy land here in a few minutes and I had an avatar of the meeting of cutter and letah but all I seem to have done is reserve it and puckernuts I can't get this stuff figured out. So I'm going to go dream of cutter and everything should be okay when I wake up. Oh and if any one has any tips at all on how to get myself set up let me know and yes i can take constructive critisism. Nighty night. Oh I'll leave my computer on that way I don't miss any thing. Shade and sweet water every one.

cuttermissy

Quote:
Reen Bladesong

:? Hm?

sorry I know "just shut up and go to bed right"

ReenBladesong

So you werent talking about the invisible Breeze, you were ogling cutter...
oh well...nothin' wrong with that.. Wink Please be a bit clearer next time.
And I totally under stand on the whole avatar thing.
Our forum friends have been a great help, but since I am technologically incompetent, upload avatar quest goes on.

Kitt

Quote:
cutter/missy

well I going to dreamy land here in a few minutes and I had an avatar of the meeting of cutter and letah but all I seem to have done is reserve it and puckernuts I can't get this stuff figured out. So I'm going to go dream of cutter and everything should be okay when I wake up. Oh and if any one has any tips at all on how to get myself set up let me know and yes i can take constructive critisism. Nighty night. Oh I'll leave my computer on that way I don't miss any thing. Shade and sweet water every one.

Honey, you have to copy the URL, then go to your PROFILE than paste the url in the LINK TO OFF-STE AVATAR section in your profile. ...that should work :D

cuttermissy

Quote:
Kitt

Hey can you send this pic to my email I d love to just use it as my desk top? I would really enjoy it. my email address is cutter_3@msn.com. thanks...much...much appreciated!
:P

Kitt

Honey, you can just save it from the site :D That's the pic in its entirety! Wink

cuttermissy

Quote:
Reen Bladesong

So you werent talking about the invisible Breeze, you were ogling cutter...
oh well...nothin' wrong with that.. Wink Please be a bit clearer next time.
And I totally under stand on the whole avatar thing.
Our forum friends have been a great help, but since I am technologically incompetent, upload avatar quest goes on.

sorry about that and yes I kinda was, The bad thing is I can't walk and chew gum so daydreaming and typing is scary. Thanks for the help but for some reason I can't get it to work but My friend upstairs is good with computers and has her own myspace decked out so I think I'll try to get her here to help. But if you would, tell me who did that mural of cutter or how to get some like that I'd be your friend forever! Oh and i had nice dreams due to the picture. thanks Bladesong your my second hero(cutter being the 1st.

cuttermissy

Quote:
Kitt

Honey, you can just save it from the site :D That's the pic in its entirety! Wink

OHHHH... well i'm new and I didn't want to just copy someone else's stuff but thank you THANK YOU...THANKyou!!!!! LOL :D

Kitt

LOL!! Trust me, I don't think anyone minds, since you're using it for your own personal entertainment Wink But it was kind of you to check :kiss:

cuttermissy

Quote:
Kitt

LOL!! Trust me, I don't think anyone minds, since you're using it for your own personal entertainment Wink But it was kind of you to check :kiss:

No problem.Trying to make freinds not enemies.

ReenBladesong

Good for you. I know I didnt try to get on to well with Emerald when I first got here(since resolved).Last week. Grin But as Tyleet would say 8) and preach love and interspecies harmony, we all should too.

cuttermissy

Quote:
Reen Bladesong

Good for you. I know I didnt try to get on to well with Emerald when I first got here(since resolved).Last week. Grin But as Tyleet would say 8) and preach love and interspecies harmony, we all should too.

I'd have to agree with Tyleet , I'd like to believe we would all live longer if we tried to follow that example, but we all know how hard that is.

PAQMAN67

Cutter..wow, what can I say that hasn't been said before... Surprised
The reason I think he is so "cool" is that he is a very interesting mixture of irreverence and wisdom: You feel you could go to a pub with him and get into a burping contest (and losing!!! Grin ) against Cutter, and then him turning around and giving you simple advise about your life that would make you feel better. I guess if you combined 2 other EQ characters you could get something akin to Cutter: Olbar the Mountain Tall + Savah= Cutter Wink

emerald

[quote:0e3b5c2bf4="Reen Bladesong"]Good for you. I know I didnt try to get on to well with Emerald when I first got here(since resolved).Last week. Grin But as Tyleet would say 8) and preach love and interspecies harmony, we all should too.[/quote:0e3b5c2bf4]
Surprised

:love: [color=#00bfbf:0e3b5c2bf4]Tyleet L-O-V-E![/color:0e3b5c2bf4] :love:

cuttermissy

yeah, but cutter also has that innocence that I think we all need sometimes and have left with our child hood. I think that is why I relate to it. The Old EQ was where my innocence started and where I keep it because to me I feel it is safe there.

ReenBladesong

Yeah.If tyleet wasnt, you Know, Full-time-mom-even-when-her-kid-is-grown-up-and-lifemated-with-children,She would so go on an Abode wide Tour with the help of the palace,Preaching peace love and interspecies harmony to all human kind...Hmmm.....that would make a good picture....

Oh and Emmie-chan this is entirely non malicious, in favour of Tyleet,and entirely in the wrong thread....*scoots off in search of Tyleets thread*....

cuttermissy

yeah , darn the luck, Grin , maybe someday she'll have time to fit it in to her schedual. *snicker* and if we were really lucky Cutter would join her in the tour. Yeah right! he'd be too busy tracking something or rolling around in dreamberries somewhere. Maybe if Tyleet asked him he might, cause as we all know no one , even Cutter can refuse her. And Cutter would have to see some invisible use in it for him and the tribe.

ReenBladesong

:) Mmm-hmmm.

cuttermissy

yepers, Of course I wouldn't mind seeing Cutter anywhere....... yep anywhere, anyway, anyhow, whos there, not there.....mmmmmmmmmm, :oops: ,sorry, oh the pics in my head, he should be on a yearly calender of peace, they are all poster children for how we sould live! Even if they make mistakes they aren't afraid to make them ( or not as much as Humans) they just learn from them. And besides Cutter would make a nice November.....mmmmm. ( If your wondering my b-day is in Nov.) hheeeehehe.

ReenBladesong

No way,He is so an August...For no particular reason Wink ..And his special Day is Friday the 13th...Also for no particular Reason....*runs off to hide forum birthday calendar*...

cuttermissy

tooooo late as if i had to go look :twisted: shall we fight over him, wouldn't that make for twisted comics- someone or in this case sometwo maidens fighting the way him and rayek did over leetah? I could see it now- him and skywise snickering somewhere in the corner saying somehting along the lines of *snicker.. don't they know anything Grin :roll: Surprised *

cuttermissy

or even smud wrestling(sand+mud) dreamberry shots for everyone!!!!!!! :P . Oh I had a thought, hold on to your pant and strap in.....I wish we had elf quest figures as emoticons...huh...huh....aye....maybe that's an idea we could run by Elfpop and Elfmom.....Like we don't run them raged enough. But it is just a suggestion :twisted: :P Surprised .

Nowth

November seems right in that he could well be a Sagittarius - then again, do I believe in that? Nope... so go duke it out...

cuttermissy

how do you know he would be a sagiterious. and I know the alterier motive but who really cares anyway?

Nowth

Er, wait, are you taking me seriously or something? Sorry I interrupted, then... I had no ulterior motive other than killing time at 4:37 AM...

(Anyway, I hear Sagittariuses (Sagittarii?) are supposed to be adventurous, truth-seekers, open-minded and other such questy things... about the big stuff, not necessarily apt at navigating the cramped little spaces of tact...)

ReenBladesong

:twisted: Oh, dont challenge me,Cutter/missy.I grew up with 2 older taller brothers,and a horde of large male cousins.Ive taken self defense classes,and as Romana Vella(Best friend/Arch Nemesis)will verify,I do not go easy, even on friends.I play to win.

And I do not lose.

Jut to let you know, before we duke it out for Cutters calender month. :)
And Cutter is sooooo a leo.

Idea I am tryin to get across is that with challenges,mental or physical,I am extremely competitive.

Love you tho :love:

Peace 8)

Im going to shut up now.

cuttermissy

nice!!!!! you nailed it! Although I'm scorpio, still nov. though, but yeah your right and it fits too.

crescent1325

[color=indigo:7d20b940b2]both wrong. Cutters a libra. Fair and Balanced like his mommy. and thats all i gotta say about that. Wink Grin [/color:7d20b940b2]

cuttermissy

OOOkay, someone has had too many energy drinks (you know that the limit on those things is 1/2) Oh yeah, well I didn't get my nicname for nothing, When I was younger, me and my brother fought over who got to be it. It was him or rayek. needless to say one swift kick to the groin and it was over. But the next time we played I was cutter. LOL though. :thbpt: :love: :roflmao: P.s I think cutter is a mix of all of it. Now let there be peace between us

dewshine_lover_1

libra is right..my son is a libra, they are usually calm, but they are either calm or pissy..either way, but never in between hahaha

ReenBladesong

Stubbornly goes off into corner grumbling about Cutter being a leo...

Cheah,Peace.The Tyleet theory 8) .

Yay for beating up annoying Brothers!

Oh yeah, and scorpioss are cool too.
Both My mother and my middle brother(born a day....and 30 years apart)
are scorpios.

Love ya,Sophie and Alec (even if our Allie Does need a boot up the bum sometimes.Stop playing your bloody guitar!Im trying to sleep....) :love: Love Ya.

Kitt

...sorry, just had to bump this thread! I was reading one of the comics the other day and just swooned all over again! :love: He and Leetah are so perfect!!

ReenBladesong

Deng straight.

Starmist

The first book is such a great love story :love:

emerald

[img:53d9d8ff9e]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b288/GillianNichols/farewellbeloved.jpg[/img:53d9d8ff9e] [color=#ff80bf:53d9d8ff9e]Farewell...[/color:53d9d8ff9e] :love:

Fourleafclover

They really are so beautiful together.

Minouche

[quote:161dc688da="emerald"][img:161dc688da]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b288/GillianNichols/farewellbeloved.jpg[/img:161dc688da] [color=#ff80bf:161dc688da]Farewell...[/color:161dc688da] :love:[/quote:161dc688da]
I don't care if he is leo or kangaroo but, boys those two are hot.

Kitt

[color=green:ac9484b9f3]:love: the absolute babe of the EQ world! :love:[/color:ac9484b9f3]

NightAngel

That's a really cute picture of Cutter and Leetah.

I really like this one;

[img:201243d258]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/Leetah7/Cutter00big.jpg[/img:201243d258]

NEXT PAGE