ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Wolf Father...Teir.

lunakat

Someone on Facebook wrote this:

Dear Elfmom, Since Tier is Khavi's son and she is Two-Spear's daughter, that makes him Prey-Pacer's descendant as well. Is that where he gets his ability to bond with animals from?

lunakat

Hey! Is it just me... or is this entire Tier thread gone?

Embala

Looks like :((

RedheadEmber

I was wondering that too. Thinking if maybe there's another Teir-thread somewhere.

http://www.elfquest.com/forums/discussion/8105/teir

Embala

I've just googled for Teir. I found a link saying "page 5" ... it led me here.

RedheadEmber

I think the other thread - which I linked to - is the one that was started in the comment-section beneath the bio. It's possible all the posts that were in this thread got moved into that.

lunakat

Thanks, Red! I think you are right!

Reposting my comment...

Embala

*sigh of relief* Thanks for the successful "TeirQuest", Redhead! :-j

... slightly puzzling to merge the threads and leave back a remnant ...

RedheadEmber

I suppose it's the only way it can be done. Like... putting something from one box into another.

lunakat

I think redesigning a website like this is a pretty big job- and I don't think they were being paid for it.

Embala

Right.

Thornbrake

RedheadEmber said: I think the other thread - which I linked to - is the one that was started in the comment-section beneath the bio. It's possible all the posts that were in this thread got moved into that.

@Rob can shed light on this. I know the comments under the profiles were one of the features that were compromised by the recent hack, and so we had to detach the threads from those pages.