ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

That fiery one can only be....Krill!

ReenBladesong

Hey, Krill doesnt have a thread!
Well,she does now.
I dont know much about Krill beyond Discovery,But I very much liked her ability to stand up to a very forbidding cheif, to stay by her sisters side.

And that little interaction between her and Skywise was toooo funny!

crescent1325

Oh my. Like i said many times before:

Krill is definatly my Fav wavedancer. I guess cuz she is so Fiery. Not placid like the rest of her folk.

Loving and Strong. She Rocks
!

Willowspring

And she risked her own life to go and find Darshek( is that his name)... She will always protect the people she loves...

Kitt

Darn right! Krill's the Nightfall of the Wave Dancer realm! :D

Fourleafclover

More power to elves with short hair!!! :D

twinklebug

I love her! She's probably my favorite Wavedancer. :D

ChristinaRaibert0

All hail Brill's tough-chick twin! :-D I love the way she's become protective of Brill as of late, and I think she and Darshek are such a cute couple *_*

Fourleafclover

This thread needs some Krill pictures. Wink

Blackbird

Wasn't much on google, buuut..

Minouche

She reminds me of Krim, if a tad softer.

Kitt

She does, actually :P Oh, here are some Krill pics:

ReenBladesong

For some unexplained reason, whenever I see Krill, lady in red....Plays in my head....

crescent1325

too bad that they kept the Wavedancers and the Wolfriders apart. I would have looooooooooooved to see more of her!

Nightsea

[img:00c4e9e5b4]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/Night_sea/Krillunderwater.jpg[/img:00c4e9e5b4]

Wink
--Nightsea

Freefootgirl

We don't see much of Krill, but the little we do see I like. I love her outfit, and her hair. :)

-Freefootgirl

Freefootgirl

Also, is this avatar reserved, Kitt?

[img:581246aa76]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/441/krill19yc.jpg[/img:581246aa76]

If not, could you reserve it to me please? It's gorgeous. I love her expression.

-Freefootgirl

Kitt

[color=green:d0b430835f]Little outfit is right :P Nice job, Nightsea Wink[/color:d0b430835f]

Nightsea

Thanks, [b:959f4afca9]Kitt[/b:959f4afca9]! I had trouble deciding if I'd show the
side slits on her bodice-style suit, but looking at the comic,
Wendy doesn't always show it in straight on view, so I got
away with it too. She does show alot of skin, but then
underwater I bet outfits aren't as crucial.

I was very into doing the red color.
Then I wound up muting it a bit to put her
in an underwater background. Oh well.

Anyone else going to draw some fanart?
--Nightsea

Kitt

[color=green:59a19be96d]Oh, Freefootgirl, Honey, I missed your question. In all honesty, I do not know if it is reserved or not. :? Check the first page of my gallery and it might be listed, there.[/color:59a19be96d]

Freefootgirl

I checked. I don't believe it's reserved, so can you please reserve it to me? :)

-Freefootgirl

Kitt

Sure :)

Freefootgirl

-Freefootgirl

Tynami

I've made two Krills :)

Treefox

The second one is just too cute!

Freefootgirl

They're both extremely cute, katcombs!

-Freefootgirl

Allura

Embala

I love how Krill is pictured by Craig Taillifer in this character plate:

Characterization by Richard Pini and Katheryn Bolinger:
Twin sisters, offspring of tragedy. Krill is the hunter, savage, brine and grit, holding secret a grief she rarely reveals. Brill is the nurturer, gentle, wishing only for children of her own, hoping always for the elusive gift of Recognition.

Easter EggQuest 2013 found

ChristinaRaibert

Something it just occurred to me... the blurb says that "Krill is the hunter, savage, brine and grit, holding secret a grief she rarely reveals."

Do you reckon the "grief she rarely reveals" was about Darshek being lost at the time of the events told in "WaveDancers" or... for some other reason? She seemed remarkably level-headed all through Discovery and Final Quest Special, much more so than many of her tribemates. Maybe when the Final Quest truly gets in the "thick of things", we'll get to see more of what passes in the mind of our favorite sea huntress?

Sadachbia

I noticed the other day that after having "normal" ears throughout the WD serial and The Discovery, Krill abruptly had flesh-shaped ears like her sister's on page 24 of the Final Quest special. She has them from then on, so I don't think it's a one-time mistake (not that Wendy makes those). I'm just wondering when and why she got it done, since no explanation is given.

Also, when is she going to Recognise someone? :D Maybe it will be Darshek, maybe it will be someone else. I think it'd be interesting if she Recognised someone like Pool! (And I'm wondering if maybe Korafay and Skywise are destined to Recognise and become Jink's parents…everyone seems to have been assuming Skywise Recognises Timmain, but as they're related, it would be kinda grody. Korafay makes more sense.)