ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Sust

Sust

That Rascally Sust

crescent1325

Sust has been warming up to me. Not much of a Major character, but he does have someting.

I nearly cried when i realized that his entire family had threads but him!

so heres to Sust! the Goback raised Wolfrider, who was sensitive enough to shed a tear when his mama was made enough to kill Stubtail!

Willowspring

Quote:
crescent1325

Sust has been warming up to me. Not much of a Major character, but he does have someting.

I nearly cried when i realized that his entire family had threads but him!

so heres to Sust! the Goback raised Wolfrider, who was sensitive enough to shed a tear when his mama was made enough to kill Stubtail!

what?! when... i dotn have that comic... Krim... you evil elf!! * picks up spear and goes after her*

crescent1325

Whoa whoa whoa. its only after Stubtail swiped her in her gut, after he was pulling at his hair and whiskers and stuffs...

ReenBladesong

Sust is adorable!
And pool an scouter were so mean to him. :( :x

ReenBladesong

Youre kidding, right?
Sust is a loud, lusty,Rough and rowdy Go back through and through!

crescent1325

Actually, when the Sust and Pool was first shown, Sust was the Gentle one of the Two. Maybe, Because Pool and Scouter treated him the way they did so early on, he became Loud, Lusty and Rough.

Gazelle

Yeah. he was the soft one, but a little more reckless. Not thinking before acting.

GO SUST, WHO SHALL BE LOVEMATES WITH CHITTER AND POOL(even though Pool bullied him)!!!!!

crescent1325

oh yeah! **high fours Zelle**

emerald

Aww, my poor baby! Don't hate on him! Wink

I really like Sust though, that's why I consent to his lovemating with Pool. :P

crescent1325

LOL! thats right More Sust love!

Now all we need is some pics of him...

Kitt

Sust was quiet!!! Oh, ...hmm...I guess I can allow that :P That thing with Stubtail made him a little timid :)

crescent1325

[color=indigo:f5b47fa821]Well here is one Pic of my wonderful Threemate that ive been Campaigning for!!! (By Dewy)[/color:f5b47fa821]

[img:f5b47fa821]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/lilpeach192001/chitter3.jpg[/img:f5b47fa821]

[color=indigo:f5b47fa821]Come you Artists, i know your out there!!

Oh, im putting them all in their respective threads[/color:f5b47fa821]

crescent1325

[color=indigo:bd445bffd6]YEah! spread the CPS-Shipping!

AH! Pike and Chitter? Surprised that would be intresting, Scarry but intresting! [/color:bd445bffd6]

Willowspring

Kitt, you really need to draw Sust as an adult

Fourleafclover

*Pokes around the interweb.*

Here's Sust looking alot like Pike and Rain.

What a little cutie!

Sust gets told!

He looks so gentle here...

Shypaw

If anyone has any other photos of Sust, can you please post them? Black and white are fine too. I just want to try to see his costume design.

Thanks!
-Shypaw

Suzene

I've got these, but they're of his cub outfit.

Embala

I like Fourleafclover's colored scene with little Sust! Happy

Here is adult Sust from Recognition

with Pool

Embala

DANG. His cubling pictures are gone *poof* ... I'll look something them up again. Soon. XD

So far - he got a makeover in the Prologue - the youngling in the upper panal wrethling with Daddy Pike Wink

Wolfrider

I haven't gotten very far with my EQ so could someone tell me where I can read about Sust? It sounds like he was adopted or something?

Tonia

He's Pike, Krim and Skot's son concieved during the war for the Shards. I dont know much bout him either. I have Forever Green but with the art I kinda lost interest everytime I read it. Looks like I might

have to look up
the online comics
and catch up :D

Embala

You'll find Sust in Wild Hunt - the continuing story of Ember's tribe. He is an agemate of Pool and his playmate.

Not actually adopted ... you can guess who his biological father is. Wink
Do you remember SHARDS - the scene when Mender tells badly wounded Krim that she is with child? Sust can be sired either by Skot or Pike but he's Pike son for sure.

Easter EggQuest 2015 found

Wolfrider

Thanks Tonia and Embala. Have not gotten as far as Shards yet or Wild Hunt but will start on them soon.

Embala

Within the Wild Hunt storyline there is a cute little tale featuring Sust - and his difficulties to find a wolffriend.
It might be especially interesting for you, Wolfrider. Smile

Wolfrider

Sounds interesting! I just found out Sust is the blonde one. I thought it was Pool lol. I guess I will skip ahead in my reading and read Wild Hunt. Son of Krim and either Scot or Pike. What a combo in either case. Bet he grows up/grew up a wild one then....

Embala

I think he's the cutie of the two boys!

btw: my last post contains the link to Sust's "special tale" (Attachement).

Wolfrider

I see the word attachment and clicked on the link in blue but it goes nowhere. Am I doing this wrong?

JRoseberry

Wendy has ended the who's the sire debate. Sust looks like his mamma...LOL

Embala

There's still a reason to speculate ... and a chance to learn. Wait for 500+ years and look whether Sust will sprout facefur ^^

My question is more like "is he wolfblooded" than "Who's his father". Depending on the way TFQ goes the question about being wolfblooded or not can become important - or turn out to be not important at all anymore.

RedheadEmber

Realised something when looking at the very first picture in issue#2 (the big full-page one); his hairstyle, when seen from behind, actually sorta resembles that of Mender, who is his cousin...

RedheadEmber

Embala said: You'll find Sust in Wild Hunt - the continuing story of Ember's tribe. He is an agemate of Sust and his playmate.

Ehm... @Embala. Just noticed this... I seem to see a slight mistake...

Embala

XD ... thoughts were running in circles. ^^ Fixed!

Trollbabe

I am not so sure he is related to Pike.

travelbug

I always thought Sust was Skot's son, made after Pike left with Embers wolfriders :)
But it doesnt really matter one way or the other.
Wendy's Sust is gorgeous :)

RedheadEmber

Trollbabe said: I am not so sure he is related to Pike.

Of course he is, he's his son. The question is whether or not he's biologically related to Pike.

Heather

Sust has a wolf friend, so I would think he has some Wolfrider in him. I also think that both Pike and Skot are the biological fathers.