Old Maggoty and Rayek

*dies*

Fourleafclover

:rofl:

Minouche

Quote:
Sharee

Old Maggoty and Rayek

It reminds me of the pairing Mel Brooks did with Latrine and Melvin (the sheriff of Rottingham) in Men in Tights

LadyArill

[quote:f968463c0c]Guttlekraw and Winnowill. Shudder mortals, shudder in horror.[/quote:f968463c0c]

Oh, thanks a LOT, Wydy! Voll just slipped into a coma!

Chot and Aroree is going to give me soooo many nightmares. However:

Chot and Savah

Minouche

Oh that's OK. She can definitely handle him and she's got a sense of humor. I don't want to be introduced to the offspring though :EEEK:

lunakat

Savah and Two Edge.

She's the mother of memory-- and he can't remember yesterday.

(Thanks to her title...when he plays with her hair and calls her "mother," it will be a lot less disturbing than when he did that to Rayek!)

The_Wylde_Wynd

Want freaky-Oedipal-deaky? Rayek and Savah.

...Hmm... well now it looks like Voll has some company in coma-land.*pokes passed-out Rayek*

Embala

Quote:
Meus

So, to get back to topic, if we want a healer able to grow limbs, we have to see a recognition between a healer and a tree-shaper! Which means... Leetah and Redlance recognized! I love this idea :)
Meus

Where's the problem? Cutter is Goodtree's blood ... and Leetah is a healer ... all we need is a second Recognition! I see a girl - red hair, green eyes, less dark than her siblings - chief to be for the older tribe, recognizing ...?

I love the idea of another "blood of eleven chiefs" being a treeshaper - they need one more!

Sharee

Oh oh oh! I know! Strongbow and Trinket!

Minouche

:EEEK: :roflmao: :clap:
One of the best so far... let me try. Hmmm... how about Kavhi + Shushen?

The_Wylde_Wynd

Quote:
Sharee

Oh oh oh! I know! Strongbow and Trinket!

WHOOO!!!! :clap:

Gromuhl Djunn and Aroree.

Embala

What would be worse:
Ember and Picknose? or Ember and Scouter?

Minouche

Quote:
Embala

What would be worse:

In Ember's place, I'd go for Picknose. Not only what you see is what you get, but for all his bluster, he is obviously not self impressed and can take orders from women.

What about Adhry (sp?) and Two Edge?

thejake

alright alright, i got two doses of WTF for ya all:

1) Ember and Suntop recognizing......there kid would be too inbred hehe first retarded wolfrider....

2) if dewshine went insane and recognized an imaginary elf, that only she can see, all the other wolfriders know she's gone nuts becuase she'll be pointing at thin air and saying "high ones are you all blind?" she'd then get pregnent from the imaginary elf and all the wolfriders would just be total speechless.

heres a bonus one.... what if the entire wolfrider tribe recognised eachother all at once?

LadyArill

Leetah and Redlance...? I actually find myself liking the idea very much!

Here's one that'll give ol' Cutter a heart attack:

Leetah and Skywise. This just goes to show that NOTHING is too sacred for me to mess with...

Aaaannnd for the Uber Hyperactive award:

Ember Recognizes Skot and their son Recognizes Chitter.

The_Wylde_Wynd

Quote:
Lady Arill

Aaaannnd for the Uber Hyperactive award:

Ember Recognizes Skot and their son Recognizes Chitter.

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! :EEEK:

Voll and Vaya!

LadyArill

Voll and Vaya? That poor kid would be shunned by BOTH tribes! The Go Backs wouldn't like her because she'd have her papa's magic, and Gliders wouldn't like her because she'd probably be too loud/rowdy.

Here's one to scare you all:
Voll Recognizes Winnowill at her most insane, cracked out moment...think of the emotional damage...and the children! Such a mentally unstable mother could NOT lead to a happy childhood...not exactly a reapeat of Two Edge, but close enough, don't you think?

Blackfell1

:EEEK: That is scary...... Just the thought.................

1. Here's one that would have sent dear Bearclaw and Lord Voll through the roof....
Joyleaf and Rayek recognizing, then their child recognizing the insane Winnowill.

2. Moonshade recognizes Rayek or Skot whilst poor Strongbow recognizes Krim or Kahvi.

3. Pike and Trinket. Somehow odd.

Weirdlet

Strongbow and Shen-Shen

LadyArill

Strongbow and Ruffel.

The_Wylde_Wynd

The son of Strongbow and Winnowill recognizes the daughter of Rayek and Leetah, and their daughter recognizes Cutter.

krwordgazer

Quote:
muriel

[quote:1b8e3d354b="Embala"]What would be worse:

In Ember's place, I'd go for Picknose. Not only what you see is what you get, but for all his bluster, he is obviously not self impressed and can take orders from women.

What about Adhry (sp?) and Two Edge?[/quote:1b8e3d354b]

tWO-Edge I can grant could Recognize. But-- hey, everybody, to me this game just descends into ridiculousness when we start talking about humans and trolls Recognizing. Don't you think it's more fun to keep to elves? I mean with elves, we're talking about something that really could happen, right?

Anyway, for my contribution:

Dart and Aroree.

Hrrrhm. (Recognizing that this is all in fun, I must put on my fierce hat for a moment Grin )

(THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR WILD HUNT!)

I object to the implication that Scouter is self-impressed and can't take orders from women. He took orders from Ember just fine for years until she started disrespecting him and went all "I-am-chief-I-know-best-so-shut-up" on him. Ever heard of Cutter treating an elder like that? And Scouter is certainly an elder by now! And if' he's so self-impressed, why was he so willing to show throat when he realized he was wrong? (hugs misunderstood Scouter)

LadyArill

Because I love OQ and SABM Scouter so much, here's one for him:

Scouter and Dewshine.

I'm thinking a little brown haired, blue eyed girl with enough cute to beat Tyleet crapless.

Kathleen

I think Aroree and Rayek would have been an interesting couple. Especially if they Recognized while he was hitching a ride on her bird.

Meus

[quote:7e7d529f83="Kathleen"]I think Aroree and Rayek would have been an interesting couple. Especially if they Recognized while he was hitching a ride on her bird.[/quote:7e7d529f83]

Just before Rayek meet Winowill!? What a waste that would have been! I would miss the special relationship between those two too much. Furthermore, Aroree is much too disturbed yet to manage recognizing a strong head like Rayek and a baby to come. Maybe now she is on a Quest, she'll find her match somewhere, but a gentle one please :)

Another interesting pair: Leetah and Teir. After Leetah healed Teir from the damage of the great polar bear shaped by Winowill, she must have seen most of his deep self. Might lead to recognition!

Meus

Kathleen

Heh. They just said it had to be weird. They never said it had to be healthy! Wink

LadyArill

Teir and Winnowill.

Embala

I HAVE to repost this:

Quote:

Quote:
Redhead Ember

Strongbow and female Door

Quote:
Embala

DOOR -- OPEN!

DOOR -- OPEN!

DOOR -- Oh... Surprised

Ohhhh .... Hypnotize

Kiss2

Nuh_uh
(Moonshade)

This was followed by some funny comments and a PIC I desperately want to see again ... bring it back, pleeeaase!

EDIT: Just found it in Mournsong's thread - the cub Strongbow is training ... :D
http://www.elfquest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=379843#379843

mournsong

I'll repost it here, too.

[img:c012c6cc5f]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/Chibikokitsune/ElfQuest/Strongdoor2.jpg[/img:c012c6cc5f]

There you are! :D

Embala

RedheadEmber

Ooooh... yeah... my... rather innocent suggestion evolved into a pure monster! Grin

Junction

Here's a few.............

Chitter/Reef,Zey/Ahdri and Teir/MoonMirror

For the first, Reef is so timid and Chitter is a preserver in elf form

Zey/Ahdri doesn't have to be healthy just interesting,especially with Ahdri's fretting

And Teir/MoonMirror just because.

Killey

I'm not so sure these would count as 'weird' so much as 'intriguing to my mind'; assuming all involved parties were alive, in their own bodies, and physically mature, of course:

Sunstream and Winnowill:
Granted, this has stuck in my head ever since I first read the Original Quest, and thought it might make for an avenue of redemption for Winnowill. Then again, I'm just a sucker for a good romance story.

Sunstream and Kahvi:
We've got a fairly powerful magic-using elf in Sunstream, and an elf who has shunned magic for most of her life in Kahvi. She seems to me like a fair match for Sunstream otherwise (if we're thinking yin-and-yang matching), but this just might be my imagination speaking.

CrimsonAnna

Maybe not "weird" but running for the "most fights about how to raise the cub" award

[b:89a4bf0311]Tyleet and Bearclaw.[/b:89a4bf0311]

Quiver

[size=12:c9af51c4a6][/size:c9af51c4a6]Dart and anyone female. I know it happened, but it's just wrong.

2passions

[quote:24bfa0cdfb="CrimsonAnna"]Maybe not "weird" but running for the "most fights about how to raise the cub" award

[b:24bfa0cdfb]Tyleet and Bearclaw.[/b:24bfa0cdfb][/quote:24bfa0cdfb]

XD definatly!

CrimsonAnna

[quote:4c566d5088="2passions"][quote:4c566d5088="CrimsonAnna"]Maybe not "weird" but running for the "most fights about how to raise the cub" award

[b:4c566d5088]Tyleet and Bearclaw.[/b:4c566d5088][/quote:4c566d5088]

XD definatly![/quote:4c566d5088]

I just imagine the discussions round dinner

Cub: "What do you do with humans?"

Bearclaw "Drive them away from the forest-and if it that fails, kill them"

Tyleet: "No no no-you speak to them and try to understand them"

Grandpa Mantricker-"No no no-you trick them-that makes them go (pucker)nuts!"

Tenderfoot

[quote:6cc8029f7a="CrimsonAnna"][quote:6cc8029f7a="2passions"][quote:6cc8029f7a="CrimsonAnna"]Maybe not "weird" but running for the "most fights about how to raise the cub" award

[b:6cc8029f7a]Tyleet and Bearclaw.[/b:6cc8029f7a][/quote:6cc8029f7a]

XD definatly![/quote:6cc8029f7a]

I just imagine the discussions round dinner

Cub: "What do you do with humans?"

Bearclaw "Drive them away from the forest-and if it that fails, kill them"

Tyleet: "No no no-you speak to them and try to understand them"

Grandpa Mantricker-"No no no-you trick them-that makes them go (pucker)nuts!"[/quote:6cc8029f7a]

Grin That poor cub would probably end up as Two-Edge's playmate.

Cub: My parents are crazy
T-E: Can't be crazier than mine
Cub: Oh yes, they are.
T-E: They're not.
Cub: They are!
Cub: They are!
Cub: They areee!!!

[Deleted User]

I must confess that I didn't read the whole thread through, so maybe someone already suggested these:

Rayek and Nightfall- lofty arrogant magic user and very down-to-earth protective wolfrider- they'd drive each other nuts.

Strongbow and Krim- silent keeper of the way and trickster, rules-avoiding Goback...

Tenderfoot

[quote:ea686a84e0="Moonmoss"]Rayek and Nightfall- lofty arrogant magic user and very down-to-earth protective wolfrider- they'd drive each other nuts. [/quote:ea686a84e0]

Meimei is writing a story about this right now! :D

[url=http://www.elfquest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5863&start=0//url]Flight From Sorrow's End[/url]

Embala

Rayek and Nightfall- [url=http://elfquest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5863&start=0]look here[/url] Wink

Strongbow and Krim- silent keeper of the way and trickster, rules-avoiding Goback...
Surprised worthy compeditior for the "most fights about how to raise the cub" award Grin

Embala

There IS a fanfic with Rayek/Nightfall - fixed my link above Wink

Broken One and Winnowill :twisted:

Quiver

Strongbow and Shenshen.

That would be hilarious. Then she'll have a reason to talk for two.

Embala

Well ... Strongbow and Rayek

(It happened to Cutter and Skywise, right?) Tongue

Startear

I was seriously trying to attempt a Winnowill/Vaya.

Yes, you read right.

Hawksong

I don't know about weird.

But Ember & Rayek = the most consternation among the Recognized, the families, and everyone else!!!

I can't even imagine how much yelling there'd be Tongue

Embala

Got a weird idea in the Pike thread!

Pike and Leetah

The omega wolf and the (somewhat highish) healer who presumes that Pike is not able to recognize due to being born outside of Recognition ... XD

jeb

Ooooh! I need to come back here next time I have some time to write.

It also makes me wonder how would be the best way to organize all the recognition fan-fics so I'd be easy to see which ones had been done.

Vojira

I think Graywolf/Leetah still tops my list.
Tho they did a make a rather pretty girl.

Wrapstuff

Dodia and Door.

Vaeri

i read through the entire thread, and i cannot believe no one mentioned this next recognition.

Two-edge and Raenafel. imagine the chaos for the poor troll-elf to recognize an elf woman who looks exactly like his mother, but is extremely more kind and naive.

also, a pairing to blow the mind and make me happy: Moonshade and Haken recognize for twins, one with gold eyes and the other with violet eyes. because i love those eye colors!!!! and beautiful pale moonlight skiiin.<3

Sahtori

I read Tinkerbell somewhere.

Then I thought... Peter Pan and Ember... No really... XD
Peter Pan is an elf too! I wonder where he's hiding...

I do love Teir and Amber. I'm like: 'Oh get a cub you two! I can't wait to see what it would be!'

Weirdest would be for me Venka and Dart I think. I think Venka is very mysterious but Dart lost his mate if I'm correct...

It's kind of difficult those names. I always read Elfquest in dutch
Cutter = Snijer etc etc etc...

Vaeri

Venka and Dart. that...would be intresting...a wolfrider born and a wolfrider raised. i think kimo would be jealous though. XD

Blackbird

Actally, I think two elves like Venka & Kimo, both being calm and magical would get on great in a threemating <3

Magic_Toenail

I don't know whether this has been mentioned yet, but I like Two-Edge/ Shen Shen and Two Edge/Aroree. Shen Shen is a female Skywise and loves sex and you know what they say about guys with big noses. Smile.She's also a no nonsense personality who can handle Two Edge's mood swings. Since both Two-Edge and Shen Shen have healer's genes, their child may be a powerful healer. Aroree and Two Edge would be personally disastrous , but I imagine their child looking just like Jet Link /Cyborg 002 of the Cyborg 009 anime/manga series.

Trollbabe

Now that Sunstream and Brill have produced an offspring, I've decided to illustrate my speculations about Recognition between Elves and outsiders...

http://www.elfquest.com/social/photo/13678/wierd_recognition_1/userid_377/

http://www.elfquest.com/social/photo/13677/wierdest_recognition_02/userid_377/

http://www.elfquest.com/social/photo/13679/wierd_recognition_3/userid_377/

WolfMoonSky

A long time ago...I had a dream....about recognition between Skywise and treestump......
In a sewer or dungeon......yup

They looked happy.....and naked....very happy with each other.....it was a long time ago...but damn! XD

Embala

let me try to bring a bit of color in - and easier access ...

... and applaude Clap Fun stuff! *grin*

Trollbabe

Thank you! Here's #4

http://www.elfquest.com/social/photo/13689/wierd_recognition_4/userid_377/

WolfMoonSky

That second one with Winnowill......PERFECT!!! Clap

Embala

Crispy pip! Laugh

Embala

ouwww... Trollbabe's links don't work anymore ...

RedheadEmber

So... just came up with a series of Recognitions which in themselves might not be that crazy, but would cause the family-relations between the involved to be... rather confusing!

First Windkin a Venka recognize and have a boy.

Said boy then recognizes Korafay.

Then the child of that union recognizes the child of Ember and Teir.

Meanwhile Krill and Darshek have also recognized, and their child ends up recognising the child of the above union.

And yes: I suppose that if the children of you theoretical Recognitions start recognizing each other (in your mind) then you're taking this a bit too far.

Embala

Now make the family tree ...

Zeina

Venka and Strongbow.
That would definitely get Moonshade's attention ;))

Embala

And the cub would be Spo(o)cky? ^^

Zeina

haha. Yes. Imagine the sending range and sending strength that cub would have.
And yet maybe it would turn out to be even goofier than Chitter in temperament.

Vaeri

RedheadEmber said: First Windkin a Venka recognize and have a boy.

Said boy then recognizes Korafay.

Then the child of that union recognizes the child of Ember and Teir.

you do realize this is severely messed up because of what we learned in Final Quest about Windkin right?

Tam

Vaeri said: you do realize this is severely messed up because of what we learned in Final Quest about Windkin right?

Eh, I guess. Doesn't really seem much more incestuous than usual Elfquest pairings.

RedheadEmber

Embala said: Now make the family tree ...

Don't tempt me!

Tam said: Eh, I guess. Doesn't really seem much more incestuous than usual Elfquest pairings.

It's not incestuous at all. Windkin isn't related to Venka just because he has a kid with Venka's mother.

Vaeri

yes, but consider who one of the kids ends up hooking up with...XD

RedheadEmber

Vaeri said: yes, but consider who one of the kids ends up hooking up with...XD

Sure, there'd be some kissing cousins, but no worse than :-* and !Scouter

Vaeri

it still sounds so wrong in a way Scouter and Tyleet don't. XD

Elwing

Strongbow will recognize Tauriel, she will have to pick him up to kiss him, but otherwise it will work out fine, as she has a thing for short guys. And together they'll have a cross-eyed red haired lad who is let nowhere near a bow because he can't hit the broad end of a barn.

Elwing

Oh and :bz and Tinkerbell. Bree dee dee!

Tam

RedheadEmber said: It's not incestuous at all. Windkin isn't related to Venka just because he has a kid with Venka's mother.

It was the ACTUAL incest I was referring to ;) But like I said, and like you said, no worse than Scouter and Tyleet.

Zeina

I always thought Nightfall or Redlance should recognize another elf and do a 3 mating. It would shake up their dynamic in a good way.