ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Icemoon's art is HERE!! arachnea club

Icemoon

LOL !

but a niceand gentle nosey Wink

Embala

Played with your lovely drawings :D ... hope you don't mind!

[img:f484e6a923]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/Etumla/Icemoon_Moonshade.jpg[/img:f484e6a923]

[img:f484e6a923]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/Etumla/Icemoon_Brownberry.jpg[/img:f484e6a923]

joselle

heeheheehe!

Brownberry's creeping out from behind her own giant head! Love it!

Icemoon

yay ! thanks embala !!!

you can play with my pic's what time you want Wink
that's funny :mrgreen:

I'm okay with joselle ^^

joyleaf1

Surprised Embala that is just lovely!!!I likeie....keep them up!

Embala

Thanks for liking them ... and for the permission, of course :D

*lol* at Joselle

As you wish,, Joyleaf, bet you'll like this one too Wink

[img:2c4edbf7ec]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/Etumla/Icemoon_Joyleaf.jpg[/img:2c4edbf7ec]

bukittyan

Awesome, Embala! I like the colors.

Willowspring

EMBALA! *runtacklehuggles*

That is beautiful!!!! i really love it!!!

Embala

The awesomeness is all Icemoon's merit !!!

Only played with her art ... a bit combining here ... rearranging there ... making a simple background fitting for the colors she has chosen :D

joyleaf1

[quote:09c003ee72="Embala"]Thanks for liking them ... and for the permission, of course :D

*lol* at Joselle

As you wish,, Joyleaf, bet you'll like this one too Wink

[img:09c003ee72]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/Etumla/Icemoon_Joyleaf.jpg[/img:09c003ee72][/quote:09c003ee72]

WHOA!!! Surprised :D Surprised :D Out standing!!!!that is so so so cool!!!!Gosh u are sure good at that blending and back ground stuff!!!EXILENT WORK!!!! :D :D

Icemoon

you're welcome embala !!!

some news :
I decided to make a portrait serie :

here, I begin with leetah and aroree

and some of joyleaf's requests :
Joyleaf and Moonshade as Highones (their guys are just early sketch, but they will come Wink)

and the two youngs nightfall and cutter playing at a dangerous game ...

who will win ?Wink
oh this one need to be recolored, but I will do it, don't worry !

joyleaf1

Surprised Surprised Surprised OMG!!!wow those are so lovely!!! wow is it ok to make copys and do my usual magic with avies etc.? :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :jump: again thank you those are so lovely

Embala

Leetah is very lovely with her big green eyes ... make Cutter for her this way and you'll have a recognition scene Wink

Sweet Aroree in love.

The High Ones are great - giving your talent for costume design a perfect opportunity to "flower out" :D I like Moonshade a bit more - her colors and how they are blending .... The "Moons" connecting now top and skirt of her gown ...
I love how you changed Joyleafs headband, too - fiting for her new role. These little details are so impotant to make the whole composition nicely rounded.

Cutter and Nightfall are so cute - looks like playing pirates for me Grin

Willowspring

COLORS!!!! omg look at those colors!!!! I love them to death!
Joyleaf and Moonshade are breathtaking!!!!

I love Leetah and aroree...
*huggles Icemoon* they are beautiful!!!!

Icemoon

hey thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

joyleaf, you know the answer : of course my dear friend !!!

embala, it's a good idea you gave me! I 'll try to make a presentable cutter for leetah ;) Wink

willowspring, I'm happy you like my new way for colors !!!
I love aquacolors ....

here a new version of Icemoon : I wasn't happy of the first, so here a portrait of how I see her now : with sad turquoise eyes and silver hair ....

what do you prefer, the first one, or the second (this one) ?

stargazer

I really like the costumes you gave the High Ones Icemoon - you have a real talent for it! :D

Embala

Hard choice ...
I cannot see much difference in her hair color and her eyes look green for me (my old screen tends to eat details :roll: )

What I can say is
... the first Icemoon looks clearly younger, sort of tomboyish preteen - curious for the world ... and the charming frecckle add to it
... the new version looks more matured teen or young woman - world has taught her some things she don't really wanted to know ... could be thinking of her loved one too, tho Wink

Arthis

This is getting better and better!

I really love High-One Moonshade's dress design

PCoquelin

[quote:88cd8ea33a="Icemoon"]...
what do you prefer, the first one, or the second (this one) ?

[/quote:88cd8ea33a]
This one is wonderful !

Keep up the good work !

Tenderfoot

Surprised Oh my, that's simply gorgeous!

Fantastique! [size=7:b98a483a86]Hope that was right, I'm not good at French.[/size:b98a483a86]

bukittyan

Gosh I've missed a lot of art! Where have I been?

Can I just say again I love your costume designs! :love: The High Ones clothes are really exquisite! I can just see Moonshade and Joyleaf wearing these, were they to live in the Palace. And the portraits of Leetah and Aroree are fantasticc! great proportions, and great hair. Can I love the way you do hair too? :love:

AS for Icemoon, I agree with Embala. I think the other Icemoon looked more teenage and this one looks more mature. So you can use both! :D I loved the detail you put into her hair. Braids are hard, and you've done a good job drawing them.
:D

Tynami

I hope I have some time today, that last one inspired me :) I wanna make some dollz now, hehe

Icemoon

so much thanks everybody !!!

[b:183e09df3f]tenderfoot[/b:183e09df3f], you wrote it well !!!^^maybe you are not good in french but "fantastique" is not a word really easy to write Wink

[b:183e09df3f]
embala[/b:183e09df3f], [b:183e09df3f]Bukittyan[/b:183e09df3f] , thanks to give me your advices, they are precious !!!

[b:183e09df3f]PCoquelin[/b:183e09df3f], I'm working on a little suntop for you ...
[b:183e09df3f]
katcombs[/b:183e09df3f], I'm glad to inspired you !
and your request of ember and tier is coming soooon !!!

stargazer and Arthis, I'm so glad you like it !!!!!

thankies all again, today I feel full of idea, and I really want to draw, draw and draw ...

Tenderfoot

:D Yippi! That's great, 'cuz I'm addicted to languages and speak/write correctly. :roll: Heh, that's my hobby

You know what? I wonder what would have happened if Icemoon met Clearbrook and Moonshade...

Icemoon

hey!!!!!!!

you gave a REALLY good idea !!

I'll draw it !!!!!!
go!

**BIG HUGGS **

Tenderfoot

*hugs Icemoon back*

Aw, glad I could help! Now you've made me curious. I dunno how they would react to another elf, but I have a suspicion about how they would've reacted to me...

[b:eae684f358]Tenderfoot:[/b:eae684f358] *waves* Hiyas!
[b:eae684f358]Clearbrook:[/b:eae684f358] **Who is that human?**
[b:eae684f358]Tenderfoot:[/b:eae684f358] So, how do you react to stranger elves?
[b:eae684f358]Moonshade:[/b:eae684f358] **Why is she talking to us?**
[b:eae684f358]Tenderfoot:[/b:eae684f358] Uh, should I get Shuna or someone else?
[b:eae684f358]Cleabrook&Moonshade:[/b:eae684f358] **Get Cutter**
[b:eae684f358]Tenderfoot:[/b:eae684f358] *stares at New Moon* O-oi... okey, put that very sharp and deadly sword down, then I'll go!
[b:eae684f358]Elves:[/b:eae684f358] *smiling glorying*

Icemoon

LOL !!!
I just can see this scene , with you into a journalist's costume with a micro in the hand !!!!!!!!!

hilarous

:jump: :headbang:

Tenderfoot

That's weird... I do actually plan on educating to a journalist... Two souls, one thought! And you could be the photographer, and when Strongbow ruins your camera with an arrow, you can just draw them! Grin

Embala

Tenderfoot + Icemoon = :roflmao:

Icemoon

exactly !!!!!

so, ready for our travel to the World of two moons ?
we have some questions to ask Wink
and a reportage to make ! :mrgreen: :rofl:

Tenderfoot

As ready as I can be! :D Just remember you sketchbook, and don't forget to draw their reactions properly!

Ready, maaarch on!

Icemoon

[quote:eb162df5a5="Embala"]Tenderfoot + Icemoon = :roflmao:[/quote:eb162df5a5]

yess, we are crazy, but I love it ^^
Wink

so, tenderfoot, wait !
I forgot my pencils !!
yess, it's okay, now...the travel can begin !

Three ... two...One... FIRE ! GOOOO!

Tenderfoot

Left, left, don't look back! Left, left, left, don't look back!

Icemoon

oof !!
we were nearly to crash on a metore !!!
ah !
I see the World Of Two Moon ...

We are there !!!!!!!!!!
**jumpsof joy**

Tenderfoot

*scouts* I see... a forest. Should we investigate that first?

Icemoon

yes ! but let me light the camera ...
so, we can go !

Tenderfoot

Ready to interview the elves! Say, haven't I seen that bow somewhere before?

Icemoon

and this arrow ... is that normal ??
hum ...

Tenderfoot

Hum... hey, isn't that New Moon, pointing at us through the bushes? *points at bushy sword*

Icemoon

and here, there is a spear who really looks like spike's...

We succeeded !!!!!!
we are seeing the WOLFRIDERS !!!!!!!!

Tenderfoot

I think they saw us first Surprised Okay, let's try something I do when I meet stray cats.

*kneels down* Nice wolves, nice wolfriders, come here!

Icemoon

**kneels down too**

yess, gentle-nicy woves, come! come to see mama Tenderfoot and mama Icemoon ...

**to tenderfoot**
hum ... they are looking at us like if we were crazy ...

Tenderfoot

*to Icemoon* You're right... and Holdfast does seem [i:6d3b6533e2]hungry[/i:6d3b6533e2]...! Surprised

M-mabye we shall ask for Leetah? She's kind enough to not skin us alive or eat us!

*waves at the Wolfriders* Hiyas! We come in peace!

Icemoon

**she excavates in her bag**

If you are hungry we have fresh food...hum...fresh [i:67b0a3885f]fast food[/i:67b0a3885f] ... :roll:

we-we juust want to ask some question
**scared and embarracing voice because treestump's big chop**

Tenderfoot

*to Icemoon* Hey, I think it worked! Their lowering their weapons! And it looks like Cutter's coming with Skywise in tow.

*tries not to stare at Treestump's big chop*

Icemoon

**to Tenderfoot**
yeeeeeess !!!
prepare the micro ! my camera is already ready !

**add a litlle smile to the big chop**

joyleaf1

Oh my I cant waite to see what happens next!!! Wink Wink Wink

Embala

you girls know that this can be called a fanfic, right? Grin

Willowspring

i think that it would be awesome as a fanfic!

Icemoon

hey great idea !!!!

tenderfoot, what do you think we create a thread for our fanfic-game ?
it's so cool !

WhiteGhost

[color=mediumpurple:2611c38a5c][b:2611c38a5c]Doooo iiiiiit![/b:2611c38a5c]

But dont forget to do moar arts... ^___^
Icemoon- are you using watercolours or watercolour pencils? I'm curious & you apply the colour in such pale glazes I can't tell! :)[/color:2611c38a5c]

Icemoon

ookay, I'll do it ^^

more art ?
that 's coming, that's coming ...

that depends...
this time, it is more aqua pencils
sometimes I use just pencils, but I am in an "aqua period" Wink

yes, I know, I have some problems to do less pale :?
I must to try to ameliore it ...

Icemoon

here a picture requested by katcombs, I think ...

recognition finally happened

I had some problems (It wasn't the good paper) on this picture, so ... be indulgents ! :roll:

Embala

They are sweet together ... so tender.

I'm not a friend of hearts - but this one looks fitting :D

joyleaf1

[quote:52b7e5171b="Icemoon"]hey great idea !!!!

it's so cool ![/quote:52b7e5171b]

can I play??I wanna play,oh please!!! Wink

Tynami

I love how it turned out!! And the look in his eyes *swoon* purrrfect :)

Icemoon

[quote:d932908214="joyleaf"][quote:d932908214="Icemoon"]hey great idea !!!!

it's so cool ![/quote:d932908214]

can I play??I wanna play,oh please!!! Wink[/quote:d932908214]

of corse, I think so !!! Wink

and thanks, all !

joyleaf1

:jump: :jump: :jump: Just tell me when and where?!!!Huggles!!!

Icemoon

I sent a PM to tenderfoot to know if she is agree we create the stuff ^^

huuuuuuuggs

[Deleted User]

You captured Ember's spirit very well! And the heart is so cuuuutttee.
keep 'em coming!

Icemoon

I drew Mournsong's charcater : mournsong
always with aqua pencils !!!

[img:d86b831b09]http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/112/4/f/Mournsong__s_mournsong_by_ShyMind.jpg[/img:d86b831b09]

mournsong

Yay, it's so pretty! :hug2:

Icemoon

you're welcome, my dear !

Embala

That's awesome, Icemoon!

How do you know about Mournsong's look? Have I missed something ... or were you just very creative?

Icemoon

It's mournsong who gave me some pictures of her mournsong ...

mournsong

We're both on MSN. 8)

Icemoon

... And that's cool ! I have a teacher to give some councils !

2passions

:o pretty!!!

joyleaf1

Lovely art Icemoon, and again thank you for the oh so lovely joyleaf B-day pic!!!that is so so a fav. of mine now. Wink :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Icemoon

but you're welcome, dear one !
It was a pleasure for me to do a little surprise for you ^^

I'm glad you like it !!!!!

bukittyan

Mournsong looks so pretty! I love the colors, and I love the little flower you had her carry. Very nice detail. :D

And Tier and Ember are very cute too. I love how they're looking adoringly at each other.

stargazer

Great pics - I like the one of Ember and Tier especially!

joyleaf1

Hey Icemoon may i make another request, I have had a made up elf for a long time her name is Songkeeper, she looks like me elf style...blond hair just past her sholders and green eyes she likes purples and greens mostly. I would love for you to draw her for me. :D

[Deleted User]

Mournsong is so pretty. Keep those pictures coming, Icemoon.

krwordgazer

Icemoon, I love all the new pics! I always wanted to see Strongbow as a cub, and you did two! Terrific Joyleaf and Brownberry ones, too. ANd your costumes are always gorgeous. :love:

Icemoon

thankiiiiies all ...
you know your comments make me shy ... :oops: :roll:

thanks !!!

[b:6d39126012]Joyleaf[/b:6d39126012], there's no prob ^^
I'll draw Songkeeper , I promise it !

joyleaf1

:D :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: thank u!!

Icemoon

you're welcome !
:hug:

Sofia

Oh, my slowness rears its ugly head once more. Thank you a lot for the Go-Back and Snowsparkle (just to make things clear to others: I did not invent Snowsparkle or the Go-Back, that was all Icemoon), they're both freaking amazing!

Now I'm going to be rude and make another request (which you of course don't have to draw if you don't want to!)

I have a lot of elves I role-play, especially in a Holt called Starpool, and most of them have profile-pictures, but some are still sadly pic-less. Would be very, very grateful if you drew any (or all, but I'm not gonna bug you if you don't have the time/don't want to) of the following:

Gale: male, adult, 3'9". Slender (almost looks like a girl), light brown knee-length hair tied in three thick braids (one over each shoulder, hanging "in front of him" and one down his back), round light brown eyes, fair skin, small straight nose, small mouth, roundish face. Wears a tan vest with ties always tied shut, leather trousers and a black leather belt. He has a leather cord necklace, but its always partly hidden under his vest. He can sense changes in the weather, as well as control them. Friendly, but reserved, loves to look after cubs and gather food like berries or roots. Has a cat with golden fur and brown stripes who loves him but is pretty shy. His wolf-friend Thundertail has black fur and loves storms and elves.

Vision: male, elder, 3'10". Slightly muscular, has brown hair down to his shoulder-blades, dark blue slanted narrow eyes, slightly tan skin, a soft-edged (not chubby) face with smooth facefur on his lower chin and cheeks. Wears leather breeches and short-sleeved shirt in green and brown colors, grey leather shoes, a bandana (makes him look like a pirate :lol: ) and a brown, quite long leather belt tied around his waist. He's cheerful, mischievous, loves to draw maps and is a terrible cub-sitter.

And then there are some elves that "aren't quite mine", but I move them around a lot:

Crystal & Haze: They're twin sisters, so they get to share description. They're 3 years old.

Crystal has straight blonde shoulder-length hair, pale skin, big green "misty" eyes, oval face with a pointy chin and average nose and lips. She wears a simple blue knee-length dress with wide shoulder straps. She's polite, friendly, neat, loves attention and playing with her sister. She can levitate small things.

Haze is shorter than her sister by 3 inches, has unruly reddish-brown chin-length hair, blue/grey eyes shaped like Moonshade's, same face/nose/lips-shape as Crystal. She wears green trousers and a brown shirt. She's calm, messy, loves to silently study the world, not too fond of elves outside her family and can me rather grumpy.

Would love to have any of them interacting with each other in their picture somehow (that's why I wrote down a little of their personalities and relationships) or just "posing" a bit according to their personality (for example: Vision grinning or drawing a map in sand or something) I don't know how much you want to/like drawing animals, so the ones I have mentioned can of course be ignored if you want.

I'm taking up way too much space with this, terribly sorry. Will stop bugging you now and re-watch all your beautiful art instead :D

Btw, saw that you're "only" 13...and I'm so damn impressed. I'm 21 and I couldn't draw a stick-figure elf to save my life. Keep on being amazing!

I really should repay you for the awesome pictures somehow, but I don't really know how. If you like fanfics, I have a request thread for Elfquest stories (link in my sig), but otherwise I'm sort of out of ideas...

Kitt

[color=green:f57ffffa4a]Oh! I missed the Ember/Teir recognition image!! It's so lovely!! :heart:[/color:f57ffffa4a]

Icemoon

thanks kitt, I'm so glad you like it !!

Sofia, I'll try to make this big request ...
that'll be a challenge for me, but I'll try to do the better possible !!!

I won't be very fast, I think ...

But I'm gald you request me that ^^

Sofia

Thank ye very much! I patiently await - and will of course enjoy anything else you draw in the meantime :D

Icemoon

thankiiiiiiies ^^
:hug:

Icemoon

new ones !!!!!!
so, here is what-if Myra, from the World Of Danen was a cub...

and here is Sunset a fairy invented by Mournsong, again:
[img:e474293ea4]http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/128/7/8/Sunset_by_ShyMind.jpg[/img:e474293ea4]

Embala

Aww... Myra is adorable cute!

Sunset is very pretty ... you know - darken her skin and she could be a young what-if Shenshen Grin [size=7:e87c4dbdeb]Okay ... if you fix her fingers ....[/size:e87c4dbdeb]

Icemoon

and I forgot !!!
this is Brightwave and Arrowmoss(the red-haired) as adults ...
and more closer than never !

[img:2e7ba55260]http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/128/6/7/best_friends_by_ShyMind.jpg[/img:2e7ba55260]

Icemoon

[quote:ad2fc27008="Embala"]Aww... Myra is adorable cute!

Sunset is very pretty ... you know - darken her skin and she could be a young what-if Shenshen Grin [size=7:ad2fc27008]Okay ... if you fix her fingers ....[/size:ad2fc27008][/quote:ad2fc27008]

thanks !!! :oops:

lol !
yeah, mournsong's fairy have five fingers ...
hey you gave me an idea !!
I'll draw Shenshen ! :D

[Deleted User]

I love how you draw lots of different characters.
And always manage to make so beautiful dresses for them.
Keep showing us more!

Embala

The girlfriends look mischievous ... bet they can cause lots of trouble!

mournsong

Love your work on Sunset! And the dress totally rocks! :D

joyleaf1

wow those pic's are just lovely!!!!!great work icemoon.

Tynami

Wow... I so love the new ones :)

joselle

Ahhhh! Myra is so cute!

:love:

Willowspring

awesome!!

bukittyan

I love your fairy! And Myra's too cute for words. Love her expression.

And I second the vote for Shenshen! Shenshen! Shenshen!

Icemoon

thaaaankiiiiiiies
:oops:

I'm happy you all like them

shenshen ?
on my list ! :D

here one of joyleaf's requests:
a family love ! : nightfall, longbranch and brownberry !

and a liittle surprise for embala:
embala and strongbow ....
"hey, pretty archer ! would you like to teach me ?"

sorry embala, I forgot, that she is normally as talll as a glider ... :?

Embala

Lovely family ... Nightfall looks like she'd know exactly how to wind her parents round her little finger Grin Don't forget to bring this to the EQ Babies!

and ...

YOU ROCK! Thanks so much for the big "surprise" :D ... :hug: ... :2kiss:
You caught Embala just perfect! I love her hair. Her clothes are so fitting ... leggins and a slit skirt (haven't mentioned this)! She and Strongbow together is a bonus ... the more in this pose/scene. That's prizeless!

Forgive me what comes next ... I ... could ... NOT ... resist :twisted:

Not that she would be so respectless for real Grin

Icemoon

lol !
Grin

that's so musr real ... so much funny !!!!!
happy you like it !

bukittyan

Nightfall's so cute! Love her big smile. :D

Embala and Strongbow are also cute. Especially with Embala's retouching. Grin

[quote:169f3c0c08]shenshen ?
on my list ![/quote:169f3c0c08]

Yea! :D

joyleaf1

Surprised Surprised lovely stuff and the streach done to the strongbow pix is so funny, I love it!!! Surprised 8) Surprised 8)
and the family pic, just way to cute and sweet!!!thankx Icemoon. :hug2:

NEXT PAGE