ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

DANEN

ElfTanner

Site Info

Danen is Going under an overhaul getting ready to turn into a book. The history will be changing a little so as not to be so like Elfquest, but the characters will be the same and the tribes will almost all be the same....

This is our world, we hope you like and can find a home here. There are many tribes with different ways of life to chose from. Maybe someday they will all be reunited again?

Link to the site

http://theworldofdanen.freeforums.org/index.php

If you visit our site please let me know what you think. I love input, even from visitors.

ElfTanner

These are the tribes and thier information

Crescent Caves - Rainforest elves
A few generations into living there,Trehkk, an Honored One, was bitten by a venomous bug. the sickness was of the mind and had no other side effects so no one knew he had been bitten and he was never healed. The venom of the bite stayed with him, messing with his mind. He began turning others of the tribe onto hatred of humans, eventually going crazy and killing another elf. Trellion stepped in to stop this but was to late. There was a large battle of the minds between the two Honored Ones and Trehkk lost. He was banished into the woods for the murder, unfortunately taking some of the tribe with him, including his pregnant Bond Mate Dampfoot. The banished settled deeper into the woods and started coming out only at night to avoid the humans, and the others, at all cost. They started hating the other tribe as well as the humans and killing any that they came across. The two tribes became enemies and remain so to this day.

Neelloc - Rainforest elves

This is a tribe of twisted souls. They don't know how to love because from a young age they are taught not to and they do not take permanent mates (Bond Mates). They Bond and are protective of their young, but do not feel love. Its more of a survival thing for them to have children. Their ability to care is taken away from them by the Honored One Trehkk and their current chief SpiritCatcher who has the ability to get into the mind and soul and manipulate things.
Their numbers are always small because of their lack of intimacy. No more then 12 at a time, relying fully on Bonding for offspring. Every now and then a run in with the Shape changers results in a Bonding. If the female is from the good tribe she is taken away and held hostage until the child is born. Afterward she is free to go when the child is weaned. If she tries to take the child, she is killed. If the Female is of the Neeloc she will just go back to the Dens, though sometimes the females have been known to kill the Softhearted males in their wake.
The tribe keeps to itself and only comes out at night. They have incredible night vision but not a lot of magic within the tribe. Trehkk is the only Honored one that doesn't have a Magic Crystal.

Moon Canyon Savannah elves - Is excepting player created elves

My Savannah elves live in a canyon called Moon Canyon located in the middle of a large Savannah. It is called Moon Canyon because of the way it curves around fallowing the large river that surfaces at the base of the canyon. An underground river that rushes out to find it's way underground again farther down the canyon. In the winter, the river floods with the coming of rain somewhere far away, so the elves have made their homes on the walls of the canyon.
The tribe is protected by a group of elves that ride and bond to lions. They are called the Lion Guard and are also responsible for the hunting when there is any. The guard wears a tan leather cloak to help protect them from the elements because they spend most of their time out of the canyon.
The Society is run by the females. It is a peaceful society and it lets the females run things out of respect. They are like the mother earth, life comes from within them, females are the nurturers and therefore are the heads of the house holds. They make all of the important decisions and run things fairly. By no means do they look down upon the males though, It’s a respectful thing that the women lead.

Wandering TribeMisfits

For the sake of this forum they will be wandering the planet, having adventures on the sea in a ship? Traveling to the cold snows or hot deserts? It is a clan of elves from different tribes. It consists of a Plains elf chief and two of his friends (His tribe was killed they are all that is left), two Mountain elf females, two snow elves (one with amnesia), a Rainforest elf and his sister, a desert elf princess that decided she didn't like the lifestyle her parents wanted her to have, and a Lynx-blooded forest dweller (His tribe was scattered and killed too. He is the last one, or so he believes...)

In this tribe Strider is the unofficial leader. There is no real leader, they decide on things together, but when leadership is needed Strider steps in. He is the only one that has lead a tribe, and the others look to him automatically. No Player created elves will be allowed in this tribe. but elves that exist already might be able to join

Deep Dwellers Sea Elves
This group of Honored Ones in particular went to live by the ocean and became a fishing village, living in huts built inside an enormous open cave near the beach. For the first two or three generations, they lived on land, near the waters edge, and lived on fish and other sea food as well as some food from the near by forest. It was only after those couple of generations that the humans found their village and attacked them out of fear. It was then these elves fled to the ocean that had sustained them, seeking sanctuary from the humans in a place the humans could not go, the deep waters of the sea. The Honored Ones that still lived in the tribe shape changed the survivors and made it possible for them to live in their new environment. They found underwater caves that were dry on the inside, and moved their tribe into them, shaping air shoots to the surface to make it safe to build fires, and for air to breath when not submerged. They called these cave Coral caves, and they were located under a very small island.
They became close to a pod of underwater beasts and learned to hunt underwater from watching them. This tribe has a history of living on land and a bit of a fighting spirit, this Spirit derives from their time lived on land. Where they had a harder life to live with the changing weather and the larger beasts that occasionally came from the nearby forest. From this and the attack by the humans came their affinity for protection, they have underwater and surface weapons. Traps in their floors and walls for those that don't know they're there, and their underwater friends keep a look out for humans.

Gypsy elves

When the Honored Ones separated and went to live in different areas of this new world, long distances kept them from being able to keep in touch with each other. One small group of Honored Ones decided to travel between all of the elf settlements, and act as messengers, keeping communication open. This clan of elves has the ability to control the fog and mists, thanks to a medallion that the leader of the clan wears around his neck (A gem imbued by an Honored One with the Magic). They use this medallion to hide from humans when they don't want attention, or to hide from any evil eyes that they don't want seeing them. They now call themselves the Mist walkers.
Over time, humans and other things moved the other elf tribes around, and the Travelers could no longer find them all. The Travelers kept traveling though, out of habit, and through time gave up their original purpose of keeping communication between the tribes.
Though they do not like the humans, they have learned to live in close contact with them. They learned to live "peacefully", traveling from human settlement to human settlement, putting on shows and selling wares. They have adapted their talents and abilities, both magic and none magic, to use them in their performing and tinkering. There are acrobats, knife throwers, animal tamers/bonders, mind readers, a high wire act, and dancers that everyone loves to watch. There are also the Tinkerers that take different materials and create things that move with gears and steam. Things the humans have yet to learn about. They travel in a train of wagons, built with the help of the humans, that keep their things safe and dry and easy to move from place to place.

They are run by the males, the chief is always a male elf and if he doesn't have a male heir then they chose who leads after his death. Here, the women for the most part do the cooking and cleaning while the men hunt and protect. Though, as elves there is no real domination, so the females do do other things like perform, steal and tinker and are not in any means thought of as lesser, just not as leaders.

Draco HallDragon Riders - Is excepting player created elves

A medium sized group of elves imbued with not only elven magic but wizard type magic as well given to them by the dragons. Not all the elves have dragon friends for there are not enough dragons to go around, but they do have a ceremony when an egg hatches and the dragon chooses it's elf to have a life bond with. Once the bond is made the dragon will not bond again, even after the elf dies. There are four living Honored Ones in the tribe, and it is currently led by the elfess Lisben. They live in huge dens, carved and shaped into the side of a large cliff side of a crater. They live along side their dragons. The diggers are their helpers. Player created elves will be allowed in this tribe.

Floating MountainMountain elves Is excepting player created elves

The mountain elves are a different kind of clan, they have a class system and fallow it strictly. The upper classes do not mingle with the lower classes. Hunters do not mingle with the middle class and the only ones that mingle with the diggers are the lower class. It is not sure how they became this way, it is only just so. No matter how the Bonding goes, the child is raised by it's mother, unless the child is found to be special, then it is raised by the higher ranking family. The children of these Bondings are victim of a broken family in a sense, unless the parent is love mate/Bond mate with someone else who usually takes on the burden of the other parent. It is a cruel society in this way. (I like that it is so different from other tribes you might play in) The elves all have their places, even cleaning the rooms of the upper class elves (Diggers are not allowed in the upper parts of the mountain unless they are a companion/pet of the Honored Ones). The diggers here help the lower class elves and are friends to them, though they detest the upper class, they miss their relationships with the Honored Ones that they had when they escaped their dying Magic land.

Trail MakersPlains Elves
They lived in peace for the first year. Until humans, in their travels to their winter camp, found them. There was a brief fight and the elves fled, leaving most everything behind. It was then with nothing but their horses and their weapons on hand, that they decided to keep one foot ahead of the humans. They started to do like them, and travel from one camp to the next. Never living in one spot for the humans to locate. In the summer months, they lived in the open plains, under the sun and in the wind with the openness as a special kind of protection. One they could use to spot oncoming threats.
In the winter months, they moved to the edge of a great forest that they discovered the humans were afraid of, using the humans fear of the forest against them. Also using the forest for easy food foraging and extra cover from the snow. They are very adept at the bow and Javelin. Rarely will you find a sword, but a few do have them in-case they come upon humans and have to fight them. The swords are past down from generation to generation. The tribe hasn't had a new sword since they lost track of the traveling elves that used to bring special supplies and information from other tribes. Only two Honored Ones survived in this group, but they survived long enough to create quite a tribe.
At one point in the tribes history they ran into a group of Forest dwelling elves that had bonded with the forest creatures. In this tribe there was the blood of a great cat, the lynx, though only a few had it. A couple of the elves in the plains elf group Bonded with the Forest dwellers and had a children. Now there is lynx blood in a few of the Plains elves. These elves tend to be a little wilder then the rest of the tribe, but are the best hunters.

Frost Bite LakeSnow Elves Is excepting player created elves

They live in rounded stone structures that are insulated with fur, and in the center there is a fire hearth and a sitting area. But they spend most of their time in the common area; a cave with a huge fire in the middle and racks of furs, leathers, tools and weapons. This is where the food is consumed and the stories are told. Unlike the Go-backs, they trust in magic. They do not rely on it as much as my other tribes do, but they use it. They have fire starters, rock shapers, and even a plant shaper though she uses her magic rarely. They live near a huge frozen lake, from which they get their fish and drinking water, and a small forest. They make a special drink that they call fire water, and it is very similar to whiskey.

No humans come into this area, so they don't think twice about living in the open. They are a rowdy bunch, and to keep themselves entertained they have weekly fights, similar to a boxing match and a wrestling match. There are many an elf with a scar that they are very proud to show off. As far as they are concerned, the stories that the elders tell of the other elves are not true, or they are just that, stories. No one has seen another elf in at least three generations. That is a long time in elf years.

Snake Tongue FallsForest elves
This tribe has been removed. They were wiped out by The Sickness. Any survivors have gone to live elsewhere.

Others
Diggers, Keepers (preservers) and Humans (not really played but active in the background.)

ElfTanner

I will be starting the elf of the month again soon.

Embala

*sets camp*

Tehaar

What is the elf of the month? Your Holt seems really interesting and well thought of, you should add a link to the Holt website. Smile

ElfTanner

LOL, I thought I did but I guess I didn't. I will fix that soon so please check back.

The elf of the month is where I bring in an elf that is not adopted yet and post them here for everyone to see.

ElfTanner

Strahzell of Draco Hall

Player:
Soulname:
Position in tribe: Tracker
Secondary Position: Animal tamer

Hair: Pale orange kept in a high tail
Eyes: Yellow
Skin tone:peachy
Magical abilities (If Any): Has the ability to lull any animal to sleep with his voice, and speak to animals with his mind
Marks/Scars:
Weapons: Short sword

Special Possessions:

Family Relations
Mother: Rizzana
Father: Vistan
Sibling (If any): Brother: Four-Scents

Lifemate: Nelly
Children (If any - list Male or Female): Son: Shaper (D)

Garments and Accessories: Woven thongs across his chest holding on two silver plates on each shoulder. Yellow green neck cuff and wrist thongs. Light brown pants and tan boots. Silver plats on his thighs held on by yellow green thongs

Abilities and Skills(Please put stars next to specialties, delete those not used. Some are tribe specific)
Acrobatics
Animal bonding
Animal training
Cord/Rope making
Climbing - Rock or Tree
Combat
Dream Interpretation
Direction Sense
Hunting
Hiding/Stealth
Mimicry (Specify what) - animals
Self defense
Scouting
Swimming
Tracking
Trapping

History and Personality of your Elf: He is a first born of the highones and has a magical voice.

Embala

Looks good!

Stormcatcher

*sigh* I'm tempted... Hypnotize

Sefra

Is this still active..? Can a curious newbie join the fun? Happy

Tynami

I think it would be fun to have more, come on in Smile

Sefra

Sweet! I'll make my intro post now! Happy

Sefra

Done! *is excited*

ElfTanner

This site is still active and looking for new members. Please feel free (anyone) to join us in play. Smile

Welcome Sefra to the site!

ElfTanner

Honorary elf of the month - This is Tale- The chief of the Deep Dwellers while Tynami was away. Will he stay chief now that she is back? Or will he step aside and let his sister take the mantel?

He doesn't have a CIS at the moment and I will let who ever adopts him create it. All I ask is that he is patient, a good leader and a story teller (hence the name). When his sister (half sister Tynami) left the tribe he took his place as chief not sure where she had gone or if she would come back. Who ever adopts him will get an email from me on the family tree between him and Tynami.

I like the idea of having a calendar for the world of Danen.... maybe we should consider that for next year?

Embala

Tale looks great - interesting face! Love the necklace design!

ElfTanner

Thanks Embala Smile

ElfTanner

Jeedai, you requested this a LONG time ago and I just never got it posted. I don't know why but it was just one of those pictures that I find hard to finish. I might re-draw it... any way. I hope you like it.
Whiterain, Monsoon and Ayla

This is a sketch I did of Trehkk, I keep telling myself I am going to re-draw this one too, but I tend to leave it alone. I probably will just ink it in and finish it. the "buttons" are shiny green stones sewn on to his top, and I added a glove to his right arm because I was considering him having terrible scars from something.

Here is the picture Shewolf requested. Darkstar in her new duds.

Startear, here is Taroh. It is just an idea for an outfit, that is why he is not colored in yet. If you want to change anything (I might make his outfit a little more Egyptian) just let me know. I will be keeping his face and hair like that, but I can add items to them; Hat, hair accessory, tattoos.

This is Qaylah. She was created by Pheonyx and this is what I drew from her description. I have been trying to talk Pheonyx into coming back and she says she wants to. Hopefully we will see her again soon. I haven't colored her in because I want to see if Pheonyx likes her first.

Here is Leafweaver for ElfQueenVik. She has waited very patiently for her and I hope she likes her. She is a little plain, but I wanted her to remind me of a leaf.

And this is Tear, she is Leafweaver's mother according to Leafweaver's CIS. She wasn't requested, but I felt like drawing her anyway. I like to think she got her name because she is very emotional/empathic. She feels for other people and cries from happiness, sadness, anger and frustration.

Tehaar

Wonderful drawings! I especially love the first one, and very impressive work all in all. Smile

ElfTanner

Thank you Teharr. Smile The first one for some reason is cut off a it on the right...

ElfTanner

There are posts missing....

That's all right I guess, Danen doesn't seem to be making it anyway....

I tried for 7 or so years to get the site going. People would join and then not play. People who have been with me from the begining (since before it was Danen even) are starting to fade away. It really depresses me. I can't believe how much it hurts my feelings. I really thought Danen would be loved, could be loved. I run things with parience, understanding, leeway... I let the characters go their own way once adopted, I introduced monthly themes, story ideas, different tribes... I have put my site out there on different sites, hosted elves of the month, people have done Danen dolls...

Wow, I am really pouting. I created Danen when I was 16 and I always wanted the characters brought to life. sigh I doubt anyone is going to read this anyway.

**Pitty Party**

Tynami

You know I'm going to. Life's been so busy it's hard to keep up with Danen, but I've been trying *HUGS* Danen has been the only one I've been able to stick with. Heck, I can't even get started rewriting my Dreamworld yet. I didn't know the characters I had to let go too well, but the ones I kept I almost feel like they're alive sometimes. You've really created a fantastic world there.

Leanan

Quote:

There are posts missing....

That's all right I guess, Danen doesn't seem to be making it anyway....

I tried for three or so years to get the site going. People would join and then not play. People who have been with me from the begining (since before it was Danen even) are starting to fade away. It really depresses me. I can't believe how much it hurts my feelings. I really thought Danen would be loved, could be loved. I run things with parience, understanding, leeway... I let the characters go their own way once adopted, I introduced monthly themes, story ideas, different tribes... I have put my site out there on different sites, hosted elves of the month, people have done Danen dolls...

Wow, I am really pouting. I created Danen when I was 16 and I always wanted the characters brought to life. sigh I doubt anyone is going to read this anyway.

**Pitty Party**

Don't take it personally. Shadow Wood Holt kind of died too, Starpool Holt is in coma, so is the Self-Elf Holt... I left Thunderwater Holt and Twin Peaks Holt due to time management issues and Descantia because I lost my inspiration after the group was made a Yahoo group (I find yahoogroups confusing because I can't edit posts there)... I killed Blue Mountain myself, like the Winnowill I am... and Three Moons Holt lives, but sleeps in magnificent dreams, because all of us have been busy lately...

I think it is all due to roleplayers growing up/getting jobs/getting married/divorcing/losing jobs/losing internet/moving/starting school/changing school/graduating and all those other tiresome excuses that have to do with real life. It is happening everywhere, and where it isn't happening right now, it will happen in a few years' time. No Holt lives for ever. I don't know one single ten-year-old Holt, unless Danen is that one.

So my advice, as an experienced RPer and current Holt webmaster is: do not take it personally, because hardly anyone ever means it personally when they leave a Holt. I've seen that happen a few times, yet, but I have no reason to suspect Danen died because of personal disagreements.

ElfTanner

No, I don't take it personally at all. I am definitely one to understand personal changes/growth. And Danen hasn't been around for 10 years yet, but it has been around for 7 years (thanks to my hubby reminding me when it started) and I have really tried to get it going. Some of the characters have been developed beyond my expectations, but the world as a whole just didn't take off like I would have liked. I will never kill Danen, but maybe it's time to take a break from it and start writing my book about it again.

Anyone that has adopted a character (or two) is allowed to continue with that character on the site. I will not take the site down, so there will be access to them. You can keep writing stories, developing them and drawing them, until the site comes back to life. I will continue to check the site, but I think I will let it fall into a more of a blog thing. Adopt a character and develop it through personal stories then through RPG. For now. If anyone is interested in adopting a character they are still available, please let me know. Thank you all. ~ Highone/Elftanner

Leanan

Sounds like a good plan! Good luck with your book!

ElfTanner

Thank you Leanan

Embala

As I already expressed at your blog - I'm so sorry for you and your World. There's no chance at all for me to become a role player; even in my child days and youth I wasn't able to interact with others like this. But I know it's hard to realizes that something you love does not function ... maybe will not function no matter how much energy and creativity you put into it.

And you know how much I love to meet your carefully designed characters, the drawings with so much love for detail as well as the character descriptions. Right now I'm enjoying your latest character pics again - was lurking before Smile
The peaceful scene of the resting lovemates - Whiterain and Ayla calm and loving, Monsoon mischievous and obviously enjoying their attention.
Sketchy Trehkk - very fierce and battle-hardend look despite his delicat High One build.
Absolutely love Darkstar with her carefully torn outfit in shades of dark blue, matching the highlights of her hair. Speaking of details ... I want this neclace! Wink
Friendly Taroh with the untamable locks - again pretty details like the cape clip, tasssels and arm wraps.
Serious Qaylah in a contradictory style between warrior and playful girl - would like to see her color scheme.
Leafweaver looks true to her name - I love the leavy, tree-like robe and the forest colors. The golden leaf neclace makes the dot on the i.
Last not least sensitive Tear - the feather adoernements make her more plain dress lively.

It's good to know that you will not give up on you World of Danen and have other means to keep it alive and developing for you. I wish you good success with writing the book ... and hope to see a drawing (or more Wink) then and now.

Good Luck! Happy

ElfTanner

Embala - I always appreciate your input. Thank you for noticing all the little details. Some of them I don't even notice until someone else points them out. lol

I hope the site will keep going even in this quite mode. I do have players that love to just write about their characters and we have a monthly theme, a page for dollers, a chat room, fan art page and I was thinking about adding a calender next year... There are plenty of ways to interact without writing in the story lines. Maybe we will get more players if we just make it a site where you can adopt a character and then just write about them? who knows right.

ElfTanner

I want to welcome my latest two members, Amazon and Catrysa. We now have 17 members, not including Kit who is tech help and Cheshirecat who is MIA. Please let me know when you all want to start the stories again. I only stopped them bbecause no one was posting. Still waiting for Munana to contact me about an elf choice. Hint hint...

People I would love to hear from:
~~Jeedai: Vistan(Dragon Riders); Shadowstep (Gypsies); Ayla, Monsoon, Vine (Rainforest-Crescent Cave)/ Pyre, Web (Rainforest- Neelloc); Zetta (moon Canyon); Damphand (Originally Crescent Caves, currently with the Wanderers), Aileen (DeepDwellers)

~~SnowWren: Changling and Ash (Crescent Caves), Skinner and Kreaper (Neelloc), Damara (DeepDwellers), Oralee (Wandering tribe), Tink (Gypsies), Llena and GoodDay (Mountain elves), Pluue (Moon Canyon), Starwatch (Draco Hall), Nightsmoke and Chirp (Plains elves)

~~Wolfmoonsky: Sunmane (Crescent Caves)

~~elfqueenvik: Stillwater (DeepDwellers), Lahani (Moon Canyon), Leafweaver (mountain elf)

~~shymind: Myra & Melusine (deep dwellers), Eyes-Deep (gypsies), Rizzana (Dragon riders), Slipfoot and Laugh-Tear (frost bite lake), Slyshade (mountain elves), Bird & Silver (Snake toungue Falls), Whiterain (Rainforest-Crescent Cave), Thorn (Rainforest-Neelloc), Katuh (Moon Canyon), Twinfeather (Plains elves)

~~Yeplyn: Yeplyn (Rainforest- Crescent Cave)

~~crystal_dragon: Aedria (Moon Canyon)

~~shewolf: Darkstar (wanderer/Crescent Caves), Shakar

~~sailorsilvonesti: Glimmer (Snow elves), Hoot and Reelan(Snake Tongue Falls), Shadie (Draco Hall), Brook and Two-moons(Plains elves), Torrin (Lion Guard)

~~Huntinghorn: Boneplayer and Ferraline(Neelloc); Hardhand and Dax(Wanderers); Xyll and Murtan(Moon Canyon); Wolffriend and Tumblewing(Plains elves)

~~Phoenyx: Twincat and Trapper(Creascent Caves); Maris and Nerissa(Deepdwellers); Blackhair(Wanderers); Whip(Gypsies); Baleel and Qaylah(Moon Canyon)

~~Amazon: Sheen(Moon Canyon)

~~Startear: Taroh(Moon Canyon)

~~Jascer: Jascer(Draco Hall); Phyn(Deepdwellers); Icefur(Snow elves)

Moonmoss, Munanna and Catrysa have not chosen an elf yet.

With all of these people having characters we should be able to play in the story lines.

ElfTanner

Long time no talk. So the site reconstruction is underway! It is locked for now but I will unlock it to people as soon as it is ready. People will have to sign up again as the host site has deleted most of my info, but not to worry, I was reworking it anyway and have 90% of it backed up.
I introduced a friend of mine to my creation of Danen and she freaked out. Apparently I forgot to tell her about my hobby. lol, She is determined to help me write the book and make Danen public. Scary that it is moving forward as the book that I have been talking about. It was just going to be a book that was more for personal reading and sharing with Elfquest friends. Now I have to tweak and change some things so that it is not an Elfquest knock off... I might have to abandon a whole tribe even, or at least change what they are mixed with for the book.... Will keep you all updated. My list of players above, I hope you will rejoin when we reopen. Tynami has already joined and I am forever grateful to my most loyal of players. I love you all! Sweet water! ~ Elftanner

Embala

I'm happy that your Danen is alive and kicking! Good luck for the future Thumbs_up

Angelalex242

This looks like a pretty big Holt, even if it was dead for a long time.

I might look into it.

ElfTanner

Feel free to look into it. Though it is locked at the moment and going under some changes... If you have any questions just let me know.

Angelalex242

Poke me when you're accepting players again.

ElfTanner

Will do Smile

ElfTanner

I updated my list of people I will want to hear back from when the Danen info site goes up. Hope to hear from all of you.

I want to welcome my latest two members, Amazon and Catrysa. We now have 17 members, not including Kit who is tech help. Please let me know when you all want to start the stories again. I only stopped them because no one was posting. Still waiting for Munana to contact me about an elf choice. Hint hint...

People I would love to hear from:
~~Jeedai: Vistan(Dragon Riders); Shadowstep (Gypsies); Ayla, Monsoon, Vine (Rainforest-Crescent Cave)/ Pyre, Web (Rainforest- Neelloc); Zetta (moon Canyon); Damphand (Originally Crescent Caves, currently with the Wanderers), Aileen (DeepDwellers)

~~SnowWren: Changling and Ash (Crescent Caves), Skinner and Kreaper (Neelloc), Damara (DeepDwellers), Oralee (Wandering tribe), Tink (Gypsies), Llena and GoodDay (Mountain elves), Pluue (Moon Canyon), Starwatch (Draco Hall), Nightsmoke and Chirp (Plains elves)

~~Wolfmoonsky: Sunmane (Crescent Caves)

~~elfqueenvik: Stillwater (DeepDwellers), Lahani (Moon Canyon), Leafweaver (mountain elf)

~~shymind: Myra & Melusine (deep dwellers), Eyes-Deep (gypsies), Rizzana (Dragon riders), Slipfoot and Laugh-Tear (frost bite lake), Slyshade (mountain elves), Bird & Silver (Snake toungue Falls), Whiterain (Rainforest-Crescent Cave), Thorn (Rainforest-Neelloc), Katuh (Moon Canyon), Twinfeather (Plains elves)

~~Yeplyn: Yeplyn (Rainforest- Crescent Cave)

~~crystal_dragon: Aedria (Moon Canyon)

~~shewolf: Darkstar (wanderer/Crescent Caves), Shakar

~~sailorsilvonesti: Glimmer (Snow elves), Hoot and Reelan(Snake Tongue Falls), Shadie (Draco Hall), Brook and Two-moons(Plains elves), Torrin (Lion Guard)

~~Huntinghorn: Boneplayer and Ferraline(Neelloc); Hardhand and Dax(Wanderers); Xyll and Murtan(Moon Canyon); Wolffriend and Tumblewing(Plains elves)

~~Phoenyx: Twincat and Trapper(Creascent Caves); Maris and Nerissa(Deepdwellers); Blackhair(Wanderers); Whip(Gypsies); Baleel and Qaylah(Moon Canyon)

~~Amazon: Sheen(Moon Canyon)

~~Startear: Taroh(Moon Canyon)

~~Jascer: Jascer(Draco Hall); Phyn(Deepdwellers); Icefur(Snow elves)

Moonmoss, Munanna and Catrysa have not chosen an elf yet.

With all of these people having characters we should be able to play in the story lines.

ElfTanner

First page Tribe Info updated...

ElfTanner

Another update - After careful thought I have decided to cancel out one of my tribes. There are just to many of them so got rid of one that was hardly developed and ran the risk of imitating elfquest to closely. Some of the elves I kept alive simply because the tribe was closely related to another tribe. Info will be on the information site that is almost ready to put out there.

This tribe has been removed. They were wiped out by The Sickness. Any survivors have gone to live elsewhere.

StarShine

Another update - After careful thought I have decided to cancel out one of my tribes. There are just to many of them so got rid of one that was hardly developed and ran the risk of imitating elfquest to closely. Some of the elves I kept alive simply because the tribe was closely related to another tribe. Info will be on the information site that is almost ready to put out there.

you know the link your signature doesn't actually work... ElfTanner right?

ElfTanner

Yes Starshine thank you, The site is being changed so all the info is being moved to a safer place. I will update it as soon as the info site is finished.