ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Tenderfoot's Tiny Ting

Tenderfoot

This thread was nagged into me by the evil Vojira (only kidding, sweetie), who practically demaned that I show my artwork here. I don't think it's good enough to be shown, but in the end she convinced me to at least show you something I made.

Consider this thread as an art thread, but do not get your hopes up. My stuff is nothing extraordinary. And it was also nurtured by a host of friends and sisters as it was made.

And for those who think I've misspelled "thing", you're wrong. I just chose the Norwegian word for it because it sounds better. All T-sounds

Tenderfoot

Elfquest

Tenderfoot

Self-elves

Tenderfoot

Own elves

Tenderfoot

Illustrations

Tenderfoot

Chibis

Tenderfoot

Gifts for others

- for Vojira

- for Cleopatra

- for Cleopatra

Tenderfoot

Gifts from others to me

If I get anyone

Tenderfoot

None-Elfquest / other

Tenderfoot

Photoshop portraits

Tenderfoot

Reserved for future growth

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Vojira

I'm evil. I like being evil. XD

Tenderfoot

XD Sure you do! And that's why I start with your gift!

This is my chibi versions of Vojira's elves Beyond and Uli, together with my self-elf Tenderfoot.

Uli is high on Dreamapples and babbling about how wonderful they are, while Beyond is in his usual bad-boy mode. Or just thinking "You've GOT to be kidding me?" about Uli. Or, as Vojira would put it: "Yes, yes, we heard it before. Dreamapples are good, bla bla bla."

Tenderfoot's just confused about Uli's weird behavior.

Vojira

XD I love it. Seriously! It's perfect!

Tenderfoot

Why, thank you! ^^

faeriegirl

Awesome!!!!

Tenderfoot

Wow, thanks! :D

WolfMoonSky

Aww they're looking cute! ^^

Embala

Awww ... cuuuute chibis! Lil' Tenderfoot and Beyond are adorable. Apple-drunken Uli is fun!

Why you were so timid? Show more!

btw: they are showing itzibitzi-tiny on the first page posts - something went wrong.

Quote:

Gifts from others to me

If I get anyone

The way I see it you have plenty already! Wink

Tenderfoot

Thanks! ^^

Vojira

Nåååå? Hva var det jeg sagde? De kan da li' dine tegninger!

Tonia

How cute, nice job.Yeah

Tenderfoot

Quote:

Why you were so timid? Show more!

Err, having two older sisters who draw so much-much-much better than me, kinda makes me think I should stick to writing. But now they're catching up on me there too, so I wanted revenge... *evil*

Quote:
btw: they are showing itzibitzi-tiny on the first page posts - something went wrong.

Nope, they're just tiny picture links. If you want to see it full-sized, just click on it Wink It's for saving space

Quote:
The way I see it you have plenty already! Wink

Naw ^^

Quote:

Nåååå? Hva var jeg sagde? De kan da li' dine tegninger!

Mjo, ser slik ut. Skal ikke være fullt så skeptisk neste gang. Men så har jeg jo bare vist frem én da, og det er kun en chibi-tegning

Quote:

How cute, nice job.Yeah

Thanks! ^^

Embala

Quote:
Naw ^^

Hmmm ... how about the dollz? Depends on the doller intent, tho ... you are right.

But I know two grab-bag contributions which are definitely yours Smile

(I'm claiming the right to show them here in my album and thread, okay?)

Tenderfoot

Okay ^^

Next up are two gifts for Cleopatra!

These are my chibi versions of Cleopatra's elves Toron, in green, and Eros, in light blue.

Toron is the leader, sort of a captain, for his group of warrior elves. He and Eros, along with Toron's "little brother" Sturkas, belong to a tribe of warriors who are very much like ninjas. Eros uses nunchakus and Toron uses a bo-staff.

Eros' appearance is made by both Cleopatra and me, as she was struggling a little bit with what he should look like.

My chibi version of Cleopatra's elf Sturkas.

This is one of his (few) thoughtful moments, as Sturkas is known to jump head-first into battles and situations. He and Toron are not blood related, but Sturkas consider his friend as his older brother. He also wields the sai.

I hope you like them, Cleopatra!

Vojira

I love Toron's expression. To me he's saying 'gimmi the ball!' XD

Tenderfoot

XD That may very well be what he's saying!

Vojira

He? XD oh dear! Tricked by the hair.

Tenderfoot

Funny you should say that, as I have imagined Sturkas would have been mistaken for a girl! ^^ Think of it; he and Xin-Jing both have long, brown hair and a mutual 'brother'. So... hey, Toron! Which brunette is your sister?

faeriegirl

Cuteness!!!

Vojira

kek! Oddly I can't imagine mistaking Strukas for a girl. Toron's hair and clothing was what made me think he was a girl. XD

Cleopatra

Quote:

Okay ^^

These are my chibi versions of Cleopatra's elves Toron, in green, and Eros, in light blue.

Toron is the leader, sort of a captain, for his group of warrior elves. He and Eros, along with Toron's "little brother" Sturkas, belong to a tribe of warriors who are very much like ninjas. Eros uses nunchakus and Toron uses a bo-staff.

Eros' appearance is made by both Cleopatra and me, as she was struggling a little bit with what he should look like.

This is one of his (few) thoughtful moments, as Sturkas is known to jump head-first into battles and situations. He and Toron are not blood related, but Sturkas consider his friend as his older brother. He also wields the sai.

Like them? I love them.Luvlove Theese chibi versions are so adorable, makes me wanna hug them. And the picture of Sturkas and the blushing.... is he thinking about.... Starfire perhaps?

WolfMoonSky

Quote:

Okay ^^

They are so cute!!!! Heart

Embala

Your Tenderfoot as a High One

Look what she still treasures! Wink

WolfMoonSky

Aww how cute!!Heart

faeriegirl

Super cute!!! Luvlove

Tenderfoot

Swowsa, I'm more than just a little late with replying, don'tcha think? O.O

Quote:

Cuteness!!!

Thank you! ^^

Quote:

kek! Oddly I can't imagine mistaking Strukas for a girl. Toron's hair and clothing was what made me think he was a girl. XD

Heh, you may be right. His hair is kinda girly, but their clothes are actually the same. They just come in different colors.

Quote:

Like them? I love them.Luvlove Theese chibi versions are so adorable, makes me wanna hug them. And the picture of Sturkas and the blushing.... is he thinking about.... Starfire perhaps?

Aww, I'm glad you like them! ^^ And who he's thinking about is up to you, my dear Wink

Quote:

They are so cute!!!! Heart

Thanks! ^^

Quote:

Your Tenderfoot as a High One

Look what she still treasures! Wink

*sucks in breath* Wooooooow... that's simply... amazing! Embala, I love you! *tackle glomps and squish huggles* She's wonderful, I absolutely love her! The curls, the blue dress, the world, the white flowers... you even remembered the side parting of her hair! HeartHeartHeart

Embala

Laugh Let me breath, please! Happy to make you happy Happy

Tenderfoot

^^ But now that I've looked for maybe the hundreth time *wipes away drool* I wonder if there's something missing... or rather someone...

Embala

Uhhmmm ... I'm not doing males ... so far Unhappy

Embala

Recognize her? Wink

... ask her about the frog, not me ... Nuh_uh

Tenderfoot

O.O *squeals* Isimo! Oh, Embala, she's so cute! *tackle glomps Embala* Thankyouthankyouthankyou! ^^

Embala

Laugh You are welcome, Tenderfoot, glad I could please you! *feels tackle glomped - ... again Wink*

WolfMoonSky

very beautifull dollz Embala!!Happy

Tenderfoot

Okay, here's a HUGE and QUICK update, I gotta go teach the kids how to defend themselves Wink But first - I'M BACK!

Tenderfoot's reaction to me going back to the forum... can anyone blame her?

Click to see bigger version! A giant sketch dump, because Vojira asked so nicely. Everything, from top left to right:

Young Tenderfoot in travelling/adventure clothes. Around 12 years.

Young Tenderfoot in a could-have-been outfit. Will most likely be thrown away. Around 10 years old.

Young adult Tenderfoot. Practised anatomy, added a new outfit I'm still working on.

Teenaged Tenderfoot in "Japanese school outfit", according to my sister. 17 years old.

Little Tenderfoot meets her new friend, a wild cat. 7 years (lots of pictures)

Little Tenderfoot in a tree. Around 4 years old.

Tenderfoot with her sisters. 4, 14 and 19 years old.

4-year-old Tenderfoot again.

Tried new style, plus new outfit.

Back to old style. Tenderfoot, aged 8.

Mixed style, Tenderfoot aged 12.

I-don't-know-which-style, 14-17 years old.

5-year-old Ember from ElfWest, a story not written yet

Little Redmark from my Medieval Grab Bags. In his cute little cloister dress ^^

A character from a story I'm working on, her name is Reason.

Tymber's character PureSpring.

Tymber's preserver (sorry, Tymber, I totally suck at drawing those)

A friend of mine and myself chibi-style. See, this is why I don't do nunchaku fight anymore.

Icelandic anime girl, from a story that most likely will never be written.

Little Russian boy, aged 2.

Same Russian boy, somewhere between 12 and 14. Has cancer Unhappy

An OC i made for a story a friend of mine is writing. Name's Evangelina.

My very first try at a self portrait

Vojira's Beyond and a 20-year-old Tenderfoot in her new outfit. There you have it, sweetie!

The outfit in "detail"

Vojira

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
(Translation: 'Eeeee' is a exclamation of utter happiness.)

Big_laugh The first one is. So. Freaking. Adorable.
So are the pictures of the little cat.
Dear god, there's so many drawings and I can't find words for them! *.*
I love the way Beyond sitting btw.
As always, I love seeing your artwork. There's something clean and good over your art style.

Cleopatra

Nice drawings sis.

Quote:

Tenderfoot's reaction to me going back to the forum... can anyone blame her?

I know who Tenderfoot actually can blame. The school.

WolfMoonSky

O.O!!! What an bunch of beautifull art!! Love it Tenderfoot!!

Tenderfoot

Quote:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(Translation: 'Eeeee' is a exclamation of utter happiness.)

Big_laugh The first one is. So. Freaking. Adorable.

So are the pictures of the little cat.

Dear god, there's so many drawings and I can't find words for them! *.*

I love the way Beyond sitting btw.

As always, I love seeing your artwork. There's something clean and good over your art style.

*glomps* Voji!!! 8D Glad you like your Beyond! He was a pain to draw -.- Wouldn't sit still long enough for me to 'capture' him. Luckily Tenderfoot showed up to distract him ^^

Clean? My art? Pft, I seriously doubt so. Then you should see everything I didn't upload! No, wait - you shouldn't. I'll spare you for that sight

Thank you so much for you kind words! ^^ ^^ ^^

Quote:

Nice drawings sis.

I know who Tenderfoot actually can blame. The school.

Yup, she could. Had it not been summer right now, and no school. And she will no doubt be sorely tempted to murder me in my sleep, as soon as she finds out my plan for this school year...

Thank you! ^^

Quote:

O.O!!! What an bunch of beautifull art!! Love it Tenderfoot!!

Thank you, WolfMoonSky! ^^ Always glad to see you around!

A year ago, I promised Vojira a meme with Beyond. I finished it last night. And here it is. Long awaited, sorry. Due to the size of it I can't upload it, but you can see it right here

The Adventure Meme belongs to cazzyx3 on DA.

Vojira

Quote:

*glomps* Voji!!! 8D Glad you like your Beyond! He was a pain to draw -.- Wouldn't sit still long enough for me to 'capture' him. Luckily Tenderfoot showed up to distract him ^^

Pssst. *whisper* just tell him Darkfire is going on a 9 months long jaunt and he's has to be chief.

Tenderfoot

XD You MUST draw his expression when I tell him this!

Cleopatra

Love the meme sis. It's so funny and awsome Big_laughBig_laughBig_laughBig_laughBig_laughBig_laughBig_laughBig_laugh

WolfMoonSky

I already told you on deviantart but I will say it again, I LOVE THE MEME!! XD

Cleopatra

*bumps thread*

psst, Tenderfoot. Here's a surprise for you. May I present, her royal Highness Princess Moonshade.

The base is from http://www.azaleasdolls.com/game_juliette.html

Tenderfoot

Quote:

I already told you on deviantart but I will say it again, I LOVE THE MEME!! XD

Aww, thank you, Wolfie! ^^ *hugs*

Quote:

*bumps thread*

psst, Tenderfoot. Here's a surprise for you. May I present, her royal Highness Princess Moonshade.

The base is from http://www.azaleasdolls.com/game_juliette.html

O.O WEEEEEEEE!!! 8D *tackle glomps Cleo* I LOVE HER!!! SHE'S FRIGGIN' GORGEOUS! :D :D :D :D :D THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! ^^

Cleopatra

*gets tackle glomp*

You're very welcome sweetie ^^

Cleopatra

*steps in*

While Tenderfoot gets chased, I made some new dolls for her stories.

Aroree

Crescent

And a try to make Queen Thornflower.

The base is from http://www.girlsgogames.com/game/history_dress_up_middle_ages.html

Tenderfoot

I believe I already told you how much I loved all of these? Smile

Just playing around in Photoshop, while listening to sad music, while being depressed. It can be anyone you like, but it is inspired by a picture my uncle took of me when I was seven, just after my class had started bullying me. I have later been told that my eyes in that picture were so empty and lifeless I looked like a zombie. I tried to transfer that sad look into this one, and I actually used it for a school project.

I believe I would title it, "I think you understand it yourself". Many asked me how I was feeling, why I looked like that, what was wrong. And I really do believe that they understood, or at least that they could if they only tried harder.

Startear

Oh, that is nice. You sucseeded with the dead looking eyes. Having the skin color being flat with only the hair being shaded adds feeling to the image.

I'm not sure why, but that piece of art reminds me of a song called Everybody is Free (To wear sunscreen) by Baz Luhrmann.

WolfMoonSky

Very nice, Tenderfoot! I see the dead in her eyes, so sad...*gives you tons of big hugs*

You're awesome at drawing!! Really great!!Hug