ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Darshek

Startear

I happened to notice that Darhek doesn't have a thread here. Shame This couldn't keep up. So I decided to start this thread.

I loved this wavedancer. I felt really sorry for him when he was captured by Sor Ardan Djarum. I also adored that he remembered that Bran (little lander) was kind to him. And he refused to leave Brill behind!

Anymore who love this elf?

Embala

Why Startrek?

Startear

It rhymed. Nothing more.

Hm, it is a little silly... maybe too silly... I'll change it

Embala

WolfMoonSky

WOW Love the pic!! Heart

And I like DarshekSmile

Startear

I have a story where he's the star of it. You can read it here

I love selfish advertisemend XD

WolfMoonSky

Love the story Startear!!

and you're not the only one XD

Startear

You did see that I'm hosting a contest now? You might win a fic. (And ,maybe the winner wants another story with Darshek?)

WolfMoonSky

Really?!?!! Awesome Yay

Startear

Just go here and you might win! Smile

Embala

I KNOW the pic is already here ... but I want the characterization going with it. So please excuse the double post Wink

I love how Darshek is pictured by Craig Taillifer in this character plate:

Characterization by Richard Pini and Katheryn Bolinger:

Inquisitive, and not at all avove poking where he shouldn't. He loves attention, and his is a wicked sense of humor, but his impulsive curiosity sometimes lacks the common sense to keep him out of trouble.

Embala

Why das Darshek has bright blond hair in the Palace ...

... while his hair looks as dark as Krill's in the waters?

Both hair colors are from the DISCOVERY coloring ... what's his REAL hair color?

Tam

I would imagine the blonde. The way his hair is dark in the water could be due to lighting or it being wet, though I know that should also affect the others as well. Or maybe he has particularly shiny blonde highlights that can only be seen in the light.

Embala

The Palace light seems to be very bright and sparkling. Maybe it can bing out hidden colors. Thanks, Tam!

I guess TFQ will solve this minor problem soon. :)

travelbug

I think his hair looks like a sandy blonde color.
He isn't pictured much in color, so its not that easy to know.

RedheadEmber

I don't really know much about Darshek, other than the fact that he's Krill's lovemate and Sandsparkle's (half-)brother.

But my sub-consciousness apparently wants him dead. At least I had a dream in which he did the other night. Quite heroic and everything, even got to send a message of 'goodbye' to Krill.

Embala

Don't tell Krill - she might HAUNT your dreams with a trident!

RedheadEmber

Yeah... I know.