ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

The "I'm So AWESOME ..." Game

SailorSilvanesti

Okay, this is a game many played at school, it's kinda like "Yo Momma", but slightly more Awesome...

Basically, you can either 'one-up' the previous statement,

E.g.

1) I'm so AWESOME, Squirrels horde nuts for Me!

And someone else might say,

2) I'm so AWESOME, I put Superman into retirement...

Or something random like that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other answer, is to 'go for the crazy'

Like the following...

E.g. I'm so AWESOME, Chuck Norris has to wear sunglasses in my prescence!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, nothing rude, or insulting [well, it can be, but within reason...] and yes, the word AWESOME, must always be in capital letters...

HAVE FUN!^^

-AWESOME, Out!

SailorSilvanesti

I'll start:

I'm so AWESOME, I created the Fountain of Youth...and you can't have it...

cometduster

I'm so awsome your wolf wants to live with me!!!!

Leanan

I'm so awesome that Skywise is my slave. I like putting dresses on him.

I'm so awesome Winnowill is afraid of me. She lives inside my head.

I'm so awesome that when I write a fanfic, people call it 'the greatest story ever told'.

I'm so awesome I can internet at people in my sleep.

I'm so awesome I verb the word internet.

I'm so awesome that Madame Masque a.k.a Wendy Pini says I have a natural talent for reading Tarot.

I'm so awesome that Richard Pini once told me to go to bed and I disobeyed.

I'm awesome. Everyone says that so it must be true.

Oh and I am very good at bragging too.

RedheadEmber

I'm so bloody awesome I talk to an invissible chameleon!

SailorSilvanesti

@ Leanan: Can I borrow your Skywise...?

I'm so AWESOME, Timmain bows to me!

I'm so AWESOME, I don't need the Palace to fly...

I'm so AWESOME, I walk into a wolf-pack, and they all become my wolf-friends!

Leanan

Okay maybe! *sends SailorSilvanesti a box containing a sleeping Skywise wrapped in ribbons and wrapstuff* *grins*

TrollHammer

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, I created the Fountain of Youth...and you can't have it...

I'm so AWESOME, I don't need your Fountian of Youth!

Quote:

I'm so awsome your wolf wants to live with me!!!!

I'm so AWESOME, my wolf doesn't.

Quote:

I'm so awesome Winnowill is afraid of me. She lives inside my head.

I'm so AWESOME, I live in Winnowil's head, and can take her over anytime I want.

I'm also so AWESOME, Rayak live in my head, and I ignore him and forget he's there.

Quote:

I'm so bloody awesome I talk to an invissible chameleon!

Ok, now that is AWESOME, I'm not gonna touch it.

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, I walk into a wolf-pack, and they all become my wolf-friends!

I'm so AWESOME, I have three wolf friends: myself, Vin Diesel, and the Fonz.

I'm so AWESOME, my wolf friends do the quarter mile in under 3 seconds.

In most books, when you look up AWESOME in the glossary, you find various pictures of Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel, the Fonz, Arnold Schwartenegger and various other very awesome people, but only because they are my secret service agents, willing to lay down their lives for me. I am the actual glossary definition for AWESOME in those books, but you aren't awesome enough to see me. You can talk to by body guards instead.

I'm so AWESOME I don't need body guards, but they begged, and I hated to see them grovel.

RedheadEmber

~I'm so AWESOME I am the invissible chameleon!~

I'm so AWESOME I butcher languages on a daily basis!

I'm so AWESOME I made Sauron literally cry his eyes out

TrollHammer

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME I butcher languages on a daily basis!

I'm so AWESOME I make up my own languages, have them asserted as national standards, and THEN butcher them.

cometduster

I'm so awsome I turned you green with envy

TrollHammer

Ooooooh... Woulda AWESOMELY got me there except you didnt capitalize awesome.... Lol.

SailorSilvanesti

I'm so AWESOME, the invisible Chameloen bows to me!

I'm so AWESOME I have an entire ARMY of Invisible Chameleons!

I'm So AWESOME, I CAN CAPITALISE ALL MY WORDS AND I'M STILL TOTALLY AWESOME!

I'm so AWESOME, I can outdrink the ENTIRE WolfRider Tribe AND the Trolls!

[But not Savah, for some reason...]

I'm so AWESOME, Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel, the Fonz, Arnold Swarzenegger AND TrollHammer are my B*tches!

[Take that!]

I'm so AWESOME, I can make the Palace of the High Ones fly...by blinking!

I'm So AWESOME, even Kahvi's scared of my pure AWESOME!

~ ~ ~

Thanks for playing guys! I didn't realise this would get so popular! Fun, huh?

@ Leanan: *Wraps open Wrapstuff*

"Well, helloooo there..."

1 Frightened.slightly amorous looking Stargazer looks back...

*Sends Leanan gift-wrapped Cutter*

Leanan

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME I made Sauron literally cry his eyes out

I'm so AWESOME, I stole Sauron's cookies!

Quote:

@ Leanan: *Wraps open Wrapstuff*

"Well, helloooo there..."

1 Frightened.slightly amorous looking Stargazer looks back...

*Sends Leanan gift-wrapped Cutter*

*opens package* Oh no, not again! The last time you visited me you stabbed open a can of tuna with New Moon to feed Timmain! And I have a cat now! You better leave my cat alone, you hear me! She doesn't like people who smell of wolves! *cat hides under armchair* *Leanan glares at Cutter* Okayy... so I joined with you once. But I was insane and insomniac at the time, that doesn't count. I don't like you! *looks around in despair* Anyone want a free chief? My kitchen doesn't have a door and I just washed dishes and cleaned the floor!

TrollHammer

Im so AWESOME I pick fights with SailorSilvanesti, and beat her WITHOUT drawing a sword.... Im that AWESOME of a swordfighter.

This group is so AWESOME it only needs two topics, one to state the obvious, and one to talk about it!

RedheadEmber

I'm so AWESOME the word "awesome" is actually an acronym of

Anne

Was

Earning

Some

Originally

Made

Elves

SailorSilvanesti

Quote:

Im so AWESOME I pick fights with SailorSilvanesti, and beat her WITHOUT drawing a sword.... Im that AWESOME of a swordfighter.

I'm so AWESOME, my Sword Draws ITSELF, and kicks TrollHammer's butt while I take a nap...

Quote:

This group is so AWESOME it only needs two topics, one to state the obvious, and one to talk about it!

I'm so AWESOME, that statement is TOTALLY AWESOME!

~ ~ ~

I'm So AWESOME, I CREATE Double Rainbows!

[If you've seen the vid, you'll know...you'll just know...]

I'm so AWESOME, I can Recognise ALL the Elves at once!

AND Resist the urges! Pure AWESOME POWER!

I'm so AWESOME, Superman is too scared to fight me, and fought Wonder Woman for my affections!

[Whilst Batman stood off to one side, looking bemused...damn, he has waaaaaaaaaaay too much Pure Awesome for me to contend with... Unhappy ]

I'm so AWESOME...

I'm so AWESOME, I don't even need to finish sentences about how AWESOME I Am!

I'm so AWESOME, I changed the traditional 'That's great!' to 'AWwwwww-yeeeeeeah...pure awesome'

~ ~ ~

LOL -no idea where the last one came from...

TrollHammer

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, my Sword Draws ITSELF, and kicks TrollHammer's butt while I take a nap...

Shows how NOT-AWESOME your sword is... The sword tries to kick my butt, but finds that my butt is made of PURE AWESOME and AWESOMELY rock hard. The sword must not realize what it is, as the blade might have been more effective...

But I'm so AWESOME, I grab the sword and reforge it into an actual AWESOME sword, so well refined, so well forged, it becomes translucent and glows from within. The reforging not only imbubes the blade with magical sharpness, but also adds "Friend or Foe" capability, allowing Sailor to swing wildly in battle with comrades nearby and not have to worry about maiming anyone important.

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, that statement is TOTALLY AWESOME!

Your so awesome you have to claim more awesomness?

Quote:

~ ~ ~

I'm So AWESOME, I CREATE Double Rainbows!

But apparently not awesome enough to realize that all rainbows are naturally double....

I'm so AWESOME I can tell which of the two rainbows is visible, and which was hidden by my personnal leprecon.

I'm so AWESOME I turned lowercase awesome into a diss.

I'm too AWESOME for my shirt, so AWESOME it hurts...

I'm too AWESOME for this thread... (to the tune of I'm too sexy)

cometduster

I'm so AWSOME everyone's AWSOMENESS makes me more AWSOME....Smile

SailorSilvanesti

I'm So AWSEOME, Comet's AWESOME makes me even MORE AWESOME THAN THAT!

I'm so AWESOME, I can rewind live TV AND Reality!

I'm so AWESOME, that rustling in the trees outside? That's them chanting my name...in Tree-ish.

I'm so AWESOME, I made up Treeish and taught it to the TREES! Mwahahahahaha

I'm so EVIL, Freddy Kruger checks his closet for me before he goes to bed!

I'm so AWESOME, I can get away with an 'I'm so EVIL' in the 'I'm So AWESOME' GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so AWESOME...I need no introductions, you all know who I am...and should be worshipping me for it!

I'm so AWESOME, you just know it...

~ ~ ~

cometduster

I'm so AWSOME I'm going to rename myself Mrs. AWSOME!!!

I'm so AWSOME that your name is Mr.Loser

I'm so AWSOME your not AWSOME any more!!!!

TrollHammer

Quote:

I'm So AWSEOME, Comet's AWESOME makes me even MORE AWESOME THAN THAT!

I'm so AWESOME, I can rewind live TV AND Reality!

I'm so AWESOME, that rustling in the trees outside? That's them chanting my name...in Tree-ish.

I'm so AWESOME, I made up Treeish and taught it to the TREES! Mwahahahahaha

I'm so AWESOME I can trandsend time and space WITHOUT drugs (SAILOR!!!!), and AWESOME enough not to care what a brainless tree has to say....

I'm so AWESOME, I think I might steal everyone from this group to play on the Battlefield group, as it seems to me that such AWESOME people should be able to handle a good insult fight...

The BattleField

Fight thread for showing up coolness

SailorSilvanesti

I'm So AWESOME, I'm the Greastest Drug of them ALL!

I'm, so AWESOME, I don;t need a bloody Ring to 'Rule them All', I do it in my sleep...

I'm so AWESOME, Trollhyammer had beeter stop trying to steal my peoplez away or I'll put my awesome foot so fr up his -slightly less AWESOME- [AWESOME CENSOR!^^] !!!!!!!!!

I'm So AWESOME, I am Eywa! [If you get this, I love you!^^]

I'm so AWESOME, I made the Rings of Power by accident, by pouring pure awesome milk on pure awesome cereal [Fruitloops]...

TrollHammer

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, Trollhyammer had beeter stop trying to steal my peoplez away or I'll put my awesome foot so fr up his -slightly less AWESOME- [AWESOME CENSOR!^^] !!!!!!!!!

Well, naturally, the people of tbis group are so AWESOME they can do two things at once, and you should be AWESOME enough not to be afraid of losing them!

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, I made the Rings of Power by accident, by pouring pure awesome milk on pure awesome cereal [Fruitloops]...

That explains a lot... You are a fruit loop... An AWESOME fruitloop, but a cannibalistic fruitloop nonetheless....

Im so AWESOME i dont eat fruitloops anymore... I sell them and make bank!

Im so AWESOME, no one can tell when Im serious or not, thats for me to know and for everyone else to find out when its too late...

Im so increadibly AWESOME, I will never buy a new car, no matter what kind of car it is and no matter how rich I get.... Ill just build my own car, as no car could ever be cooler than what I would build... Except the Phantom, which was never produced because its creator died of pure awesomeness shortly after he built it... Almost a hundred years ago.

SailorSilvanesti

I'm so AWESOME, FEAR ME!

I'm so AWESOME, I let the Justice League believe they ae saving th eWorld...I do it in my spare time...

I'm so AWESOME, I can divide by ZERO!

I'm so AWESOME, looking at me directly will blind you!

I'm so AWESOME, it was me [not some spider] that bit Spiderman, but I told him to go with the 'spider story' because 'SailorMan!' doesn't have the same ring to it...

I'm So AWESOME, Bananas is now a Swear-word, by my order!!!!

I'm So AWESOME, I found the Lost City of Atlantis! I'd show you, but it's stuck down the back of my AWSOME couch...

I'm So AWESOME, Star Wars was just a figment of my imagination...

I'm So AWESOME, I destroyed the One Ring by myself! [*sighs and mutters* Never send four males on an 'epic quest' for what one woman can do in an afternoon...]

Leanan

I'm so awesome I won the Masque of the Red Death cosplay contest.

No joke. I won.

I'm getting an original Wendy Pini sketch!

TrollHammer

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, FEAR ME!

Im so AWESOME, Ill let you believe I fear you, just because I "pity the fool" like Mr T.

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, I can divide by ZERO!

So can anyone else who took calculus and understood it, sadly computers cant unless they have been programmed to simulate it. You would only be AWESOME in that reguard if you were saying you had a chunk of silicon for a brain, in which case everyone would AWESOMELY diss you for having a literal rock in your head.

Im so AWESOME I live on the square root of negative one, and run through the entire infinite sequence of PI's decimal in the few milliseconds it takes me to fly where ever Im going... When Im in a hurry and have found something AWESOME enough to go to.

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, looking at me directly will blind you!

And you are awesome enough to admit it, no one else had to say anything. Medusa had a similar effect.

Just dont look at a mirror.... Poor mirror...

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, it was me [not some spider] that bit Spiderman, but I told him to go with the 'spider story' because 'SailorMan!' doesn't have the same ring to it...

Are you sure its really that way? Im not denying you bit him, sounds like it's something you would do and Im sure he would have caught something, but Im thinking he was just too embarrased to be bit by a little girl to fess up.

Im so AWESOME, April first of last year I sprayed teflon on the buildings of Spidy's home town. He's still finding patches his web wont stick to....

He said "good one!"

Quote:

I'm So AWESOME, Bananas is now a Swear-word, by my order!!!!

And thats how you lost Redhead Ember as a friend....

Quote:

I'm So AWESOME, I destroyed the One Ring by myself! [*sighs and mutters* Never send four males on an 'epic quest' for what one woman can do in an afternoon...]

Then again, you thought the rings of power were fruit loops in milk. Im sure eating cereal and climbing an active magical volcano arent nearly on the same scale....

Im so AWESOME I renamed you to "Cereal Killer"

Im so AWESOME, I killed the White Gold Wielder and took his ring for myself... And i know how to use the power, none of this accidental crap.

(You, the viewer, are AWESOME if you catch and understand all the story referances)

Quote:

I'm so awesome I won the Masque of the Red Death cosplay contest.

No joke. I won.

I'm getting an original Wendy Pini sketch!

Official origional Wendy Pini art DOES automatically make you AWESOME! Congrats!

Im so AWESOME I fit 34" tires on a Jeep Cherokee without a lift. Everyone else seems to have trouble with 31s. (This is a holdover from my other forum www.cherokeeforum.com, where they say you cant put larger than 31-32s on without a 2" lift, and 33s without a 4.5" lift. Pics will be up in the Forest Demons Off Road (ForDOR) group on this site eventually.)

Leanan

Quote:

Im so AWESOME I renamed you to "Cereal Killer"

Im so AWESOME, I killed the White Gold Wielder and took his ring for myself... And i know how to use the power, none of this accidental crap.

(You, the viewer, are AWESOME if you catch and understand all the story referances)

Official origional Wendy Pini art DOES automatically make you AWESOME! Congrats!

I don't know what Cereal Killer refers to... Unless it is that Cereal Conference in Sandman by Neil Gaiman?

Also, I do know Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever, the Return of Berek Half-Hand, by I forget who...

Also, thank you for the congrats! You're the first person to congratulate me on the Scroll of Colors - so you're awesome too!

TrollHammer

In the referance Im refering to, Cerial Killer was the moniker of a character in the semi awesome movie Hackers, which may not have been anywhere near reality, but fun nonetheless.

Really? No one else? I would have thought Embala if no one else, she is always making others feel good. She's AWESOME too!

Im so AWESOME I have no need to say how awesome I am tonight.

Leanan

You're the first because this group is the first place on the Scroll where I talked about it. Now that I posted in the Craft Corner thread Embala congratulated me, too.

Leanan

I'm so awesome I made a writer's group on this site called the Sword and the Pen...

But the group must not be awesome enough because people stopped posting... Boohoo

SailorSilvanesti

I'm So AWESOME...I don't even need to finish this sentence...but I will, for the sake of all you little, non-awesome people.

I'm so AWESOME, I stole TrollHammer's Hammer...now he will just be known nas Troll, such is the Power of my AWESOME!!!!!

I'm so AWESOME, BANNANAS!!!!

TrollHammer

Oh really? You may be awesome, but not smart. If you had been smart AND awesome you would have killed me before taking a tool of mine, now you will experience my AWESOME wrath, of which you may not survive!

I be an AWESOME Troll of many AWESOME hammers... All you succeeded in doing by removing one is narrowed my choices in which one Ill use to get it back....

Im so AWESOME I mow my yard with a tank.

Im so AWESOME i can drink molten steel and poop nails, from which I will build your coffin and seal you inside.

Im so AWESOME the steel I melted to drink was from your swords, encluding your favorite.

Im so AWESOME I use the stars themselves as fuel for my forge. I have them harvested, packaged, and delivered in bulk to my forge room for free, since the company knows Im so AWESOME.

Im so AWESOME I can spell banana correctly, and had some pretty good bread made from some this morning, my wife is that AWESOME!

Im so AWESOME I fell asleep one day, just to try dreaming out... In my dream I sought out the answers to every question, the top ten most monitarily valuable things in existance, and a computer that was the most powerful ever constructed in all time, and had them sent to my house....

When I awoke I found a leather bound book, a box, and a letter on my doorstep.

The words enscribed in the leather book simply stated "You already know the answer to every question."

The box contained a mirror that only reflected my image no matter who looked at it. At the bottom of the mirror it was etched, "behold the most valuable hundred things in existance"

In the letter it was stated "as it said in the book, you already know what the most powerful computer in existance is, your brain!"

SailorSilvanesti

I'm So PURE AWESOME, I can FLY A TANK!

[Pure Awesome to anyone who gets the movie reference!^^]

I'm so AWESOME, I AM THE LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!

I'm So AWESOME, I borrowed Hammer's Tank to Mow my Lawn!

I'm so AWESOME, I carved my initials in the moon...with a popsical stick!

RedheadEmber

I'm so awesome I don't even have to tell you why!

TrollHammer

Im so awesome, I get to post right after RedHead Ember!

In your FACE!

RedheadEmber

I'm so awesome I AM Redhead Ember! Razz

Leanan

I'm feeling rather awesome today.

SailorSilvanesti

I'm So AWESOME...I don't even need a reason, I just, plain AM!!!!!

[Subtle God-Complex in that statement...O.o]

I'm So AWESOME...I don;t have a 'parking space' resreved for me...I have a whole freaking Parking LOT!

I'm so AWESOME...I have a Stargate in the basement and a spare in my closet...

I'm so AWESOME the Goa-uld leave their hosts immediately upon seeing me and die instantly...

I'm so AWESOME...I didn;t just create StarFleet...I AM StarFleet...!

I'm So AWESOME...the World only turns because I say so!

I'm so AWESOME, when God said, "Let there be Light!" I called back, "Say Please!"

Leanan

I'm so awesome, everything I've posted in this topic is 100% true.

SailorSilvanesti

I'm so AWESOME, Leanan is automatically boosted to my Purely Awesome Level...

TrollHammer

Wow, this group was so awesome, it didn't need any posts for 7 months!

RedheadEmber

I'm the awesome Christmas Ember!

SailorSilvanesti

I'm so AWESOME, I'm a Christmas Bauble!

I'm so AWESOME, I am going to the Yule Ball!

I'm so AWESOME, I can fly the Palace of the High Ones in my sleep!

I'm so AWESOME, when I walk past... Pike offers *me* his Dreamberries!

I'm so AWESOME, the last time I went through the Troll Caves...they all fought to *give* me their Gold!

I'm so AWESOME, Wolfriders are Constantly trying to give me their Soul Names!

I'm so AWESOME, why? GRYFFINDOR FOR LIFE! ^^

TrollHammer

Quote:

I'm the awesome Christmas Ember!

Yes you are!

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, I'm a Christmas Bauble!

[quote=60085]

So am I.

In your case your bauble is a very close likeness... Blue, Elfy, hollow.... glassy stare....

I'm so AWESOME, I am going to the Yule Ball!

You are a Yule Ball... Oh, sorry, I thought you said 'Mule'.

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, I can fly the Palace of the High Ones in my sleep!

Well, if you can fly the palace, doing it in your sleep is a given, usually with liberal application of Preserver Spit.

I'm so awesome I made class rings out of the palace, and now the class of 12984 each has a piece with a captive Elf soul. Shiny!

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, when I walk past... Pike offers *me* his Dreamberries!

Not like he don't have more.

I'm so awesome I have Old Maggoty's dreamberry brew on tap in my den instead of water. I'm so awesome I can bathe in it if I want.

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, the last time I went through the Troll Caves...they all fought to *give* me their Gold!

Yeah, that didn't happen. Obviously you've never been to the Troll Caves, or you'd know why that doesn't make sense.

I'm so awesome Rock Shapers volunteer to work for me.

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, Wolfriders are Constantly trying to give me their Soul Names!

Like that's worth anything. Troll Kings give me their gold.

Quote:

I'm so AWESOME, why? GRYFFINDOR FOR LIFE! ^^

I guess so...

I'm more awesome: Troll for life!

Squirrel

Reading through this thread and came up with a few ideas, but NONE of them were as AWESOME as you guys.

I'm totally not awesome. Nuh_uh

RedheadEmber

I am so Awesome I can hand Super Badge of Awesomeness out to people. And I'm giving one to Squirrel now!

Squirrel

Awww. Thanks, Red! Now I can say ...

I'm so AWESOME that I got the AWESOMENESS Approval from Readhead Ember. So there! ppth! I beat YOU ALL! Grin

TrollHammer

Im so Awesome.

RedheadEmber

I'm so awesome I get to make fun in this 'ere girl's mind!