ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

The Face-fured Ladies

Startear

Hehe... some of you might have noticed that I've been playing with the Anime Doll Maker, where I have done the most unholy thing. Not only have I made the entire cast of ElfQuest maidens humans, I have gender-bended them. Naturally everyone has face-fur. And I shall continue until the whole female cast is male and with face-fur.

Currently I'm on hiatus because Winnowill blacksent my computers charger to hell, but as soon as I have them, I'll continue.

Startear

Nightfall

Moonshade

Dewshine

Clearbrook

Ember

Tyleet

Venka

Startear

Yun

Startear

Serrin

Startear

Behtia

Maleen

Shenshen

The baker

Ruffel

Startear

Winnowill

Aroree

Yeyeen

Startear

Brill

Sandsparkle

Startear

(Saved for future growth)

Startear

Saved for future growth)

Startear

Shuree (Cometduster)

Cone (Mine)

Embala

And now people who want to say anything about them can post. If anyone but me will go to this thread that is.

cometduster

LOL....This is to funny...Well they all look great with the beards and now I have a request: Can you make shuree with a beard? It would be a Hoot!!!

Embala

A well arrranged thread for an original, funny idea. Laugh You did a great job with the characters so far - thoughtfully chosen with individual expressions and reactions.

Shen is definitely the most handsome one, Moonshade the most horrified one, Aroree (!) has the most male look, Maleen is the exact opposite of his normal look - and the Baker is my oersonal favorite so far!

I'm looking forward to see the spaces fill more. You have chosen a real task! Wink

Startear

Yes, I think it is fortunate that I haven't discovered how large it is just yet. I'm working on them as they pop in my mind, mostly Sun Villagers since I love their skin color and because most of them have dark hair, so I can be lazy XD

Embala

Being lazy is GOOOOD to have a smooth start! Waiting for Ruffel and Vurdah now! Wink

Startear

Updated. Tell me if there is ones you miss.

Or if ye has a request.

Have to continue it...