ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Chandra the pink eyed engineer

Startear

I noticed that Chandra has no thread. Never read the Rebels that thoroughly, but I do remember her having a knack on engineering and pink eyes to blond hair...

Yeah, that's it.

Embala

And she is wearing the Loadstone! Wink

Blackbird

I never read about them, how did she get it?

Embala

I've just skimmed the future series myself ... when I remember right Chandra simply bought the Loadstone.

Easter EggQuest 2014 found

Vojira

Quote:

And she is wearing the Loadstone! Wink

...My first thought when I saw this was:

She kinda has Cutter's hair style and hair colour. And she has the loadstone.

She's totally going to end up bumping uglies with Skywise if they meet.

Question, is it just me or does her eyes actually look more elfin then human?

faeriegirl

Not just you, Chandra must have elvin blood because she can use the Little Palace in the Rebels comics.

Allura

Or maybe she has Shuna blood.

Vojira

Quote:

Not just you, Chandra must have elvin blood because she can use the Little Palace in the Rebels comics.

*Spits out cola* Oh well, never mind then. She's just a borderline Mary Sue if she can do that.

MrsGrizzley

Okay... I can't believe I only NOW get to reading this...

She can use the Little Palace because she's one of those humans with psychic powers. They DO exist within the universe and I firmly believe that it's because of the close connection some humans have had with elves, that the elfin ancestors reach out and nudge those they love dearly closer to them.

I think the potential for "magic" runs in not only Shuna's bloodline, but also through the bloodlines of every human ever adopted by elves, including Little Patch and Khorbasi.

I don't believe that there's any actual "elfin blood" in them, but that the Palace, and the spirits of those who have Gone Before, change them. Because Love Changes People.