ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Special Talents - Silly Edition

RedheadEmber

Because Scouter's talent is his eyes and similar statements are just too boring!

Here are mine:

Skywise: The ability to get all the ladies

Dart: His gravity-defying hair

Tyleet: Always getting what she wants

Now it's your turn!

Embala

Big_laugh

Wish I could have your view an these things, Red - sometimes!

Clearbrook: Avoiding split ends in her endless braid!

Winnowill doesn't count - she is a healer Tongue

Angelalex242

Leetah has a talent for attracting two dudes to fight over her...and it's genetic!

Cause she passed the same talent down to Ember.

Redmane

Picknose has the talent of being Wile E Coyote in that he manages to get into a good situation then somehow loses it, only to get back up again. Only for it to happen again. Though, far as I know [KotBW with a bit of Shards, Hidden Years, and Rogue's Curse], he did manage to stablize and finally get his Roadrunner.

Trollbabe

Redlance - As an old coot, he boasts the ability to attract a hottie less than half his age, away from the young, handsome future chief of his own tribe. Despite his career failure ("I still can't tree-shape! AUGH!) and his inability to give her a cub until a combination of miracles occurs, he still manages to keep her around indefinitely.

Miss_Gillespie

Embala said

Big_laugh

Wish I could have your view an these things, Red - sometimes!

Clearbrook: Avoiding split ends in her endless braid!

They never show her hair in such detail, you can't be sure...

MrsGrizzley

Redmane said

Picknose has the talent of being Wile E Coyote in that he manages to get into a good situation then somehow loses it, only to get back up again. Only for it to happen again. Though, far as I know [KotBW with a bit of Shards, Hidden Years, and Rogue's Curse], he did manage to stablize and finally get his Roadrunner.

Last indications are that either he gave it up voluntarily or Flam or Drub (whichever one was the female, I'm rotten with names right now) took it from him 'cause she was Queen in the Mountain and was trying to "make a real woman" out of Trinket... with little success. Okay, with NO success 'cause Trinket's just not that kind of female.

lunakat

Skywise's special skill is the ability to be attracted to his own great, great, great.... great, great grandmother. And furthermore, to finagle a situation in which he ceases to be related to her!

Cutter's amazing skill is knowing what's best for groups of elves... and human beings... he has only just met. He also has the incredible ability to keep his topknot poufy! (despite sleeping in it)

Leetah keeps getting thinner. (Has anyone else noticed this?) I didn't think she could be thinner- but she is!

[Deleted User]

Sunstream's ability to function all of his frilly fins straight away (in his fishy form)

Treestump's ability to slowly turn himself into a troll.

Moonshade's ability to make heaps of costumes without almost ever being shown doing any actual sewing or tanning. Yes, we do get few pictures...but quite few, in my opinion.

RedheadEmber

Maybe Korafay's ability will be to have daddy wrapped around her finger...

Oh, wait! Lotsa girls have that ability!

faeriegirl

Pffft, she's already got that down. Granddaddy, auntie, grandmommy still left to wrap though. Probably her skill is to wrap anybody around her cute little fingers!

Tonia

Shoot she already has all us silly humans wrapped up tight Smile

RedheadEmber

Pffft, she's already got that down. Granddaddy, auntie, grandmommy still left to wrap though. Probably her skill is to wrap anybody around her cute little fingers!

Aunties!

RedheadEmber

Totally forgot one:

Chitter: Make Strongbow talk, simply by telling him so. (Of course this might qualify as a wrap daddy around her finger too)

Trollbabe

Korafay's unique ability is to taste good with tartar sauce, so the Troll chefs tell me.

Savah's special talent is to walk upright with that huge hat on her head, even indoors, and still get through doorways built for her short decendants.

TrollHammer

Petalwing has the ability to wrap more than just little fingers...
And has the ability to make GOOD things happen by spitting on them.

Cutter has the ability to have every tribesmate, adopted, extended, or what have you, pull his a## out of the fire while he is pulling theirs along with his... "to boldly and blindly go where no elf that is fully in the Now would dare to have gone before..."

Treestump: Acid Tears (A super power! If only in his dreams..)

Egg: Super Stubbornness!

Jink: Unforgettably forgettable... Or was that the other way around... I forget...

Tamia: she has TWO powers! super blendinedness AND super blandness!

And I start to deteriorate into a sort of sober, sleep deprived state of wierdness...

Windkin: Super Baby Buggy Bumper

The Broken One: surrigate Two Edge for Winnie, or is it just me?

Brill: Part time baby launcher (sorry, had to again)

Pike: its not so much that he is the only one who can find a green dreamberry, his ability is far more unique: the green one was what was left after he ate ALL THE RIPE DREAMBERRIES!

Two Edge: about the only really sane one of the group, some of the time....

Finder: ability to find a way to make an entire tribe irresponsible, forgetful, and reliant on him to function. Wag to go, you are a step away from winning "Surviver World of Two Moons!"

Two Spear: has the ability to carry TWO weapons sharper than he is!

One Eye: many abilities, including...
Lived twice as long with half the eyes of some of the ancestors in the tribe.
Suprisingly memorable, but I cant remember why besides the eye patch.
Only pirate in existance that never touched a sea.
First elvin zombie

Ember: seemes to have the ability to make nutmash of relationships WITHOUT the aid of recognition.

Venka: best poker face on the world of two moons

Rayak: the only elf that could be seen as the antithesis for Skywise: Skywise tends to crush females that become smitten with him, but Rayak seems to crush himself when he becomes smitten with females...

Surge: the only Elf named after a short lived soft drink (but is was a good drink...)

I think this thread put me in a good mood. Thanks!

RedheadEmber

LoL at Rayek!

Oh, and let's not forget Rainsong's special talent: recognizing!

Embala

I think this thread put me in a good mood. Thanks!

And it gave me a good laugh - your previous post more than once! Big_laugh

Trollbabe

Timmorn - Ability to scratch behind his ear with his foot.

http://www.asterix.com/galerie/smailix/images/i6c.gif

Embala

I want a pic of Timmorn in this pose!

Tonia

Laugh both you Trolls just made my night! Thanks Smile

Trollbabe

Fan art challenge!

RedheadEmber

jasonia said

Laugh both you Trolls just made my night! Thanks Smile

Hmm... this might be the only forum where calling someone A Troll isn't meant as an offence!

Trollbabe

Korofay's latest ability is to tap-dance in an all-mermaid review. Too bad she missed the 1950s. She is so cute, it makes an old Troll want to puke rainbows.

docmagnus

Krim's special talent is her gravity-defying manga pompadour.

Pike's is his tolerance for alcohol.

Kahvi's is an absurd tolerance for extreme temperatures.

Cutter's is shirt-repellence; it will vanish, make no mistake.

Trollbabe

Pike's special power is to be a really good father and an addict at the same time.

Kahvi's special power is to throw on a reindeer hide and make it look like a designer gown.

Leanan

Male Door's special power is to look cute even when drawn by Barry Blair!