ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Elf Quest Card game as an expansion, and current status...

TrollHammer

Well, ya know that state where you are half way between being awake and asleep? Been spending quite a bit of time there lately. As a result, it occured to me, as my mind wandered, that there is already a nudge for making the game easier to get out there and perhaps easier to grasp for EQers. Also already has a player base, if they like the expansion.

Im talking about the Star Trek CCG. There is still a large online player base, and expansions based on different themes are generated all the time. There is a lot of game mechanics that follow the stuff posted here, such as killing not being a main function, and questing being a more major function. There is also allowance of multiple versions of a character, different alliances, factions, etc, and all it really leaves us with is designing some cards. I really didnt want to do something like this in the beginning, but I dont see much other option at this point. Star Trek kinda fits in with the fans of EQ a little too, as there is fanfic around.

The mechanics are mot as simple as would be nice, but fit Elf Quest in my opinion:

-main goal of the game is to complete "missions" (which translates to "quests" pretty well) for points. First player to reach a set point value wins.

-each mission (quest) is impeded by "delimmas", which must be completed, defeated, or nullified before a player attempts the mission. Examples in the EQ version would be like "Degenerate Trolls: must have a piece of equipment with Away Team, piece of equipment is lost when Degenerate Trolls takes it away", or, my favorite, "Save Drowning Squirrel: Squirrel bite causes one member of party to become ill. Characters with strength less than 4 die at end of turn, others die at end of next turn. Cured by unaffected Healer, Medic, or member of another race with Good Will (or something like that).

-fighting between players is possible, but not manditory: IF both players have teams at the same location and IF one player wants to attack the other player, there is allowance for this, as well as mechanics for battle without death. I dont remember the details, but it allows for a variety of situations.

-character stats follow EQ theme: a character is mostly one thing (leader, healer, hunter, etc) but has other skills as well. At the same time, though rare, there are enough characters in EQ with enough different skills to complete most of the Star Trek missions (at least, if you include Future Folk to get Computer Skill)

-the card breakdown fits EQ prerry well, with Artifacts, Equipment, Characters, Events, Interrupts, locations, and so on. Nearly every part of EQ can be described in the mechanics of Star Trek. Actually, EQ adds some interesting cards to Star Trek: the Palace would be a unique ship that acts as a porr (other ships can depart from it, like the pod we saw in Final Quest), and Tyldak can be a one-person ship, being a flying character. Gliders might otherwise have to be limited to differentiate, not sure yet. There will be others.

-there is already an online gaming system set up with rules and everything, ready to go. We just have tobalance and make the cards and put them in.

(more reasons but cant remember them all)

But of course, perhaps Star Trek isnt everyone's cup of tea? Other options are Star Wars (which is strictly a fighting and killing game), Magic (also a battling game that doesnt emulate questing very well), and others, but most of these parallel the ones already mentioned.

Thoughts?

TrollHammer

Dont know.if anyone is even following this, but I figure I should give a.rundown of a few.cards for the moment...

Characters and ships.are similar, in that they have 3 stats and affilliation.

Affiliation is what group the character is sided.with. Generally, a person plays one affilliatiom and focuses on that. The basic parties in star trek are federation, romulan, and klingon. There is a fourth branch that is special: independant. Independant canwork with other affilliations without treaties, but can work on its own as well. The others require treaty cards to be played to work together (romulan klingon for example).

In Elfquest this would.be like gliders, wolfriders, and gobacks. They dont normally get along right away, but could work tofether in special circumstances. Eukar would be considered an independant, as he roams. Two edge might also.

Anyway, Im sure that our expansion would have to be dual affilliation: independant or Abodean for playing against Star trek affilliations, and tribal breakdown for just playing abode against abode.

TrollHammer

Had a little reality check today. Not going as planned. Cleaning text from graduated backgrounds without CS5 or similar is time consuming at best. Scanning high res from real cards is horrible and make it worse as they are printed dithered.

On top of it all, I looked at the second variant of the Sart Trek game, and am wondering if it would be better to go with, though I dont have any cards and never played it.... *hangs head in disbelief how hard this is becoming*

Anyone have some skill at removing text from graphics, and have a little time to work on this?

Its either that, or use the format of the cards but all new graphics and backgrounds.

Embala

Show me the cards, Hammer? An example?

TrollHammer

Embala said

Show me the cards, Hammer? An example?

Thats just the first one I came to on www.trekcc.org, who organizes the star trek CCG now that the creator has abandoned it (it did run for 10-15 years).

There are two games that are very close to being the same, I only know the first, but the second is easier to play if I understand right.

Ill try to get a better example in a little bit, have to drive. Poke around on that site if you want to, and see if you can get an idea of how the cards come together.

The basic templates, for now, would be non-aligned character and "ship" cards, with the text wiped out and the image cropped out, leaving "transparent" where the image would be.

My thought is to make a blank card (well, one or two of each type, of which there are 9 basic, but not worrying about that right now), and overlay it on top of the Elf Quest character image, then type or paste the text over the text boxes. Im sure you have WAY better tricks than I do though. Let me.know if I need to scan something and send it or post it, and what resolution/format is best.

There is one card that just needs renamed and text tweaked: Gomtuu the ship. It looks just like the firstcomer's ship before they converted to the palace, and its non-aligned.

(note to those that want to make character cards: Im thinking that most origional characters should be non-aligned, but fanfic characters, personal characters, or what have you could be any affiliation: klingon, federation, ferengi, etc. Also looking at a special "sub-affiliation" icon so that the cards are playable as a "EQ only " game OR mix with star trek.

I could go on, like I said I gotta go for now.

TrollHammer

Sorry, doesnt look like linking to the image doesnt work.

Go to www.trekcc.org and wait for it to load. On the left side halfway down is a card image with a klingon on it. Directly below that is a BUNCH of icons that should lead to various card images.

Embala

I see the problem. Let me think about it. You don't necessarily need the original background, right? But you would like to have something similar?

TrollHammer

Embala said

I see the probölem. Let me think about it. You don't necessarily need the original background, right? But you would like to have something similar?

Ya know, it might just be better to make new backgrounds anyway, since we would be more concerned with tribal lines than Star Trek space affilliations (those would only apply to fanfic characters anyway). Lookong at it that way we can have more EQ defined backgrounds, perhaps something like green for wolfriders (forest), grey for Greymung's Trolls, White for go-backs, brown for frozen mountain trolls, yellow for desert folk, blue for blue mountain gliders, and...? for wanderers... Just thinkong out loud.

Id say have fun with it, vines or stone runes instead of border lines, send signal icons, etc. EQ it up! Biggest thing is to have fun with it. As long as it has enough of the boxes to fit the general rules Im sure anything you come up with will be beyond my imagination! :D

Im trying to download rulebooks to adapt. Looks like Scrye hosts them, but having trouble getting them. I think it would be cool to keep compatibility with the ST card games, just so you could have data or kirk blunder their way through Blue Mountain, but the focus is EQ, the rules and flow of the game is already there and fits the feel of EQ, in my opinion and thats what Im wanting to use.

You might take a look at Magic The Gathering cards for ideas for backgrounds too. I dont want to throw Magic into the fray, but they do have some neat art work on some of the cards.

Embala

I'll try something as a start. Smile Might be develped further on when time, necessities and creativity meet.

And I will have QUESTIONS. all I know so far is the obvious - there are differnt kind if cards. You will have to explain alot.

Embala

I need a given size for the cards, preferably in PIXELS. how about 350 to 490 (about the size of a female Human's hand Wink)? That's how part of the StarTrek cards show. Others are much bigger.

And we need to talk about the "personal" cards. What you need as given - and what you can add yourself.

And - what kind of cards besides the "personal" ones will be needed first?

btw: What do these icons at both sides of the "personal" cards stand for? What kind of EQ replacement would be fitting?

Oh - and most important: Is it okay to use EQ art? What has Richard said?

TrollHammer

Ill reply in ernest later tonight. There is a set size to work in Lackey, I need to look it up. The icons mean different things, like rank, Alternate Universe (non-canon), special skills or other trivia.

Embala

... or other trivia.
*grin* I know next to nothing about these games. You will have to explain me EVERYTHING! And suggestions for EQ replacements would be helpful. That's one of the things we need to talk about.
This time you will be the teacher ... of a very uninformed pupil. XD

Started a card as template - just to show you what I can do ... and what not.

<- NO, It's NOT ready! Wink

TrollHammer

Embala said

*grin* I know next to nothing about these games. You will have to explain me EVERYTHING! And suggestions for EQ replacements would be helpful One of the things we need to talk.
This time you will be the teacher ... of a very uninformed pupil. XD

Started a card as template - just to show you what I can do ... and what not.

<- NO, It's NOT ready! Wink

That is FREAKING AWESOME!!! thats the stuff!

Still looking on pixel size. Come to think of it it might be in one of the older posts in this group. Ill check in a moment. In inches, its 2-1/2 by 3-1/2 physical size fir a card. There is an exact pixel width and height thats optimal in the program LackeyCCG, but I havent found it again yet. The old test card backs SHOULD be the proper dimensions, if I remember right.

Game explaination to follow, to make it easier to read....

TrollHammer

Rough first impressions on translating Elf Quest into the Star Trek Card Game:

A player selects cards from the set ahead of time and constructs a "deck" of cards that he or she thinks is a good combination. Usually a set of cards is around 250 cards for the base set, and "expansions" that add around 121 cards, usually grouped by common themes ( in Elf Quest we might have a base set for Fire and Flight or The Grand Quest with a Blue Mountain expainsion, then go back, or Troll expansion, or expansions that add groups of focal parts, such as additional Sun Villagers.)

A deck is made up of about 60 cards from the set. Roughly speaking, this would be something like:
5 or 6 mission (in EQ, "Quest") cards ( which will be laid out face up on the table at the beginning of the game) the objective of the game is to complete the Quest for points.
About 4-5 "delimma" cards for each location ( could be could be considered speed bumps along the way to solving quests. Need a new name for.them. This would be like "Winnie's Shapechanged Beasts" which attack your quest party.)
The rest of the deck is the cards you play through your hand. These consist of:
Character cards (Cutter, Two Edge, Winnie, etc) that are usually aligned with a particular political group, or in our case, tribe or clan ( example: Gliders)
Vehicle cards ( in Star Trek, these are space ships. For strictly EQ play, these would be bond beasts): these usually, these cards are specific to a group of characters, and/or have special traits when combined with specific characters, say like having Ember riding Choplicker would be Speed+1.
Equipment: these are tools, weapons, and other items that improve the status of a character or ship or group of either. Some can be specialized ( say Pike's Pike), or work evenly with a group ( say like Pickaxes for Trolls improving or adding Mining skill to non- miners in the group).
Events: these are usually cards that affect gameplay, and usually are sustained over many turns or all turns until nullified. This would be like a card that allows Humans to work with Elves (in star trek this would be a Treaty card), or even crazier, adds Sending to Trolls. These cards can only be played at a specific part of your turn.
Interrupts: this is a card that can be played at any time, "interrupting" the game. This has a sudden effect on the game, such as saving a character from dieing ( "Healer"s Touch"), or nullifying an event.
Doorways : this is a wierd one. This "opens" a different rule set that might allow other types of cards to be played, or change how some things happen. In Star Trek, the most popular one was the Alternate Universe doorway, which allowed you to play charscters that were not part of the proper Star Trek universe. In EQ, this could be something like a Palace Doorway, causing elves that die to instead be moved to the Palace, if in play, and give power to the Palace.

There are others, but these are the basic ones in the First Edition game. Im nof sure about the Second Edition yet, I kinda want to meld the two together.

Gameplay coming up next...

TrollHammer

After building a deck, the players place location cards on the table face up. ( this next part is in flux) delimmas are placed in a pile face down in front of the player and shuffled. Each player shuffled his or her playing deck and draws five cards.

I dont remember the exact order and we can change it, but the players take turns, consisting of:
Draw phase: draw one card
deploy phase: play characters, equipment, and vehicles to the table, followed by event cards.
Movement phase: move characters.that.are not stopped, depending on speed.
Quest attempt phase: attempt to complete quests if you are at one and you feel ready. This is also when you can battle the other player if you wish.
Leveling out phase: if you have more than 5 cards in hand, discard extra cards until you have 5.
End of turn.

Each location has a size number, and each "vehicle" has a speed. The size number could be viewed as the number of spaces that location takes up, and speed is the number of spaces you can move. Lets say we have "Father Tree Holt as a.location with size 5 next to Humans Camp with a size of 6. Cutter, on his wolf, has a speed of 7. He can easily move from Fathr Tree Holt to Humans Camp in one turn. On foot, though, all Elves are speed 4, and so he cant reach it in one turn alone, lets.say. This would mean that they would arrive.in Humans Camp at the end (or maybe begining of the next.turn.

Generally, there are missions ( "Quests") that can only be attempted by one or two parties, such as (in Star.Trek), romulans and federation. This would be like a quest to find " Sarrows End", which can only be attempted by elves.

Well, thats all for now, Ill dig out a rule book and think some more on it.

Embala

That is FREAKING AWESOME!!! thats the stuff!
Thank you Yay It was equally fun and laborious to make this one. The good thing is - when I do this job right I will actually have a template with different layer that allows to throw following cards together like a quick puzzzle.
Then the most laborious job will be to choose the (character) photo and to come up with the text.

btw: I am unable to find the "ranking" you suggested for Cutter in regard of INTEGRITY, CUNNING and STRENGTH. Will you please repost them or direct me there?

Still looking on pixel size. Come to think of it it might be in one of the older posts in this group. Ill check in a moment. In inches, its 2-1/2 by 3-1/2 physical size fir a card. There is an exact pixel width and height thats optimal in the program LackeyCCG, but I havent found it again yet. The old test card backs SHOULD be the proper dimensions, if I remember right.
Said test cards are in the group thread pictures. In case it's the proper size then there is a problem - it's too small for a readable font when you try to put in about the average text of the StarTrek cards.

versus

Embala

Rough first impressions on translating Elf Quest into the Star Trek Card Game:

A player selects cards from the set ahead of time and constructs a "deck" of cards that he or she thinks is a good combination. Usually a set of cards is around 250 cards for the base set, and "expansions" that add around 121 cards, usually grouped by common themes ( in Elf Quest we might have a base set for Fire and Flight or The Grand Quest with a Blue Mountain expainsion, then go back, or Troll expansion, or expansions that add groups of focal parts, such as additional Sun Villagers.)
250 cards for a start, huh? Easy to do! Wink ... OMG!! *zonk*

A deck is made up of about 60 cards from the set. Roughly speaking, this would be something like:

5 or 6 mission (in EQ, "Quest") cards ( which will be laid out face up on the table at the beginning of the game) the objective of the game is to complete the Quest for points.

About 4-5 "delimma" cards for each location ( could be considered speed bumps along the way to solving quests. Need a new name for.them. This would be like "Winnie's Shapechanged Beasts" which attack your quest party.)

The rest of the deck is the cards you play through your hand. These consist of:

Character cards (Cutter, Two Edge, Winnie, etc) that are usually aligned with a particular political group, or in our case, tribe or clan ( example: Gliders)

Vehicle cards ( in Star Trek, these are space ships. For strictly EQ play, these would be bond beasts): these usually, these cards are specific to a group of characters, and/or have special traits when combined with specific characters, say like having Ember riding Choplicker would be Speed+1.

Equipment: these are tools, weapons, and other items that improve the status of a character or ship or group of either. Some can be specialized ( say Pike's Pike), or work evenly with a group ( say like Pickaxes for Trolls improving or adding Mining skill to non- miners in the group).

Events: these are usually cards that affect gameplay, and usually are sustained over many turns or all turns until nullified. This would be like a card that allows Humans to work with Elves (in star trek this would be a Treaty card), or even crazier, adds Sending to Trolls. These cards can only be played at a specific part of your turn.

Interrupts: this is a card that can be played at any time, "interrupting" the game. This has a sudden effect on the game, such as saving a character from dieing ( "Healer"s Touch"), or nullifying an event.

Doorways : this is a wierd one. This "opens" a different rule set that might allow other types of cards to be played, or change how some things happen. In Star Trek, the most popular one was the Alternate Universe doorway, which allowed you to play charscters that were not part of the proper Star Trek universe. In EQ, this could be something like a Palace Doorway, causing elves that die to instead be moved to the Palace, if in play, and give power to the Palace.

There are others, but these are the basic ones in the First Edition game. Im nof sure about the Second Edition yet, I kinda want to meld the two together.

so there are needed

Quest (mission) cards
"dilemma" cards for each location
Character cards
Bondbeast (Vehicle) cards
Equipement cards
Event cards
Interrupt cards
Doorway cards

and all these kinds of cards form ONE 250 pieces deck?

Okay, then there should be talk about
- the numbers for each sort of cards
- the characters involved (would be easy when it's ixed on the Original Quest (EQ #1-20)
- the quests (how many quest will be in the Original Quest?)
- the dilemmas and events that will fit the purpose
- same for the interrupts and doorways the end
Where do magics fit in? They can stand for me of these types, including equipement (weapons)!

In case I am supposed to do something I need lists! And I mean lists you can actually work with in the end. When you want me to start doing something you must feed my methodic brain. Sure you want to try with me? Wink

And for doing something practical (like building card templates) a defined card size is essential. (PC and Jeedai might ave advice for "computerfriendly pixel number".) Any given program must be able to show font in decent quantity and readable size.
And ... someone must figure out how to bring cards in the program when it is inevitable. I must build them outside - that's the only possibility I see for me so far. Not sure at all that I'm ready to work with an unfamiliar program. Besides this any given structures and frames will make it much easier and faster but less elfquesty.

I figure some sort of program is needed to actually play it?

Is Richard fine with using WaRP EQ art for this project? Everything that will go outside this board would be a problem for me - I'm allowed to show my collages here (and on photobucket for hosting purpose). For anything more I'd like to have an explicit OKAY.

Are there still others around who can be (re)activated and included in the "think pool" at least?

I will make a thread to list the characters in question for a start!

Tonia

WOW!!! sounds like fun, will defiantly keep up with the progress of this Smile

TrollHammer

Researching permissions, will pm him in a little bit.

Embala

A possible template for other character cards.

TrollHammer

Embala said

A possible template for other character cards.

Nice, I like the Scroll at the bottom Smile

Embala

I think that would be great. Im still waiting for a reply from Richard. I cant seem to pull up the old PM from my phone. As far as the card borders are concerned, you are making those entirely yourself, so I dont think there is an issue with that. It will just be if we can use the scans/downloads for character images (and snippets of scenes later on for events and interrupts.)
As long as t will function for the game I'd like to keep the layout of the template.

Personally, I think it will jist be the same rules as posting images.on this site or anywhere els e put a "images copywrite (or property of) WaRP" (or whatever it is) and not use specific images (wolf and moon) at all.
I think it will very much depend on how/where the cards are hosted and how "safe" the copyright notice is.

He might want it clarified how the images are hosted, though. As far as I understand, once a person compiles a deck for playing the information of the images is compressed into propriatery files that cannot be edited (to keep players from cheating by changing gameplay via files), and placed where ever a person wants to put then on the internet. They can litterally be scattered anywhere and the downloader can find them all (so, for instance, we could have an "official" deck hosted on a WaRP owned server if its a touchy issue), and the rest of the files here or elsewhere, and it will still work and be easy for the player to play. We would have to bug them when we add expansions or need to make changes, though, so we need to be happy with them first before.submitting them... Which means trying it out a few times before committing to an "official" set.... Thats what Im not sure what to do with if the files have to be hosted here.
*sigh* Again I've reached the limits of my knowledge and understanding - both in language and game necessities. Unhappy

Embala

Just in case I'm in the mood to make more templates - who would you like to see?

Leetah or Rayek or Savah? (well, almost decided on Leetah)

Winnowill or Voll?

Kahvi ... hardly another choice

Snakeskin or Surge or ... Reef?

Timmain ... who else!

Cutter - Leetah - Voll - Kahvi - male WD - Timmain ... they would make a nice gender balance.

TrollHammer

Picknose? Demontricker?

Two edge will take special consideration.

Finally, after much searching, found a site that has downloadable PDFs of the rules...
[url]
http://stccg.germes.org/content/products/decipher_files/decipher_files.htm
[/url]
the "premere" was the primary rule set, and what Ill be focusing on. "First Fontact/ The Borg" will be looked at as to how they use time travel in the game, and "Q-Continum" will be looked at for Two Edge, and my personal second favorite, "Trouble with Tribbles" will be looked at for a "Trouble with Squirrels" side deck. (all this later on, not right now).

Still no word from Richard.

Still hit and miss on getting the card database together. Now that I have the rule set I can start looking at a "Elf Quest" version.

Hope this update helps.

TrollHammer

Embala said

Thank you Yay It was equally fun and laborious to make this one. The good thing is - when I do this job right I will actually have a template with different layer that allows to throw following cards together like a quick puzzzle.
Then the most laborious job will be to choose the (character) photo and to come up with the text.

btw: I am unable to find the "ranking" you suggested for Cutter in regard of INTEGRITY, CUNNING and STRENGTH. Will you please repost them or direct me there?

Said test cards are in the group thread pictures. In case it's the proper size then there is a problem - it's too small for a readable font when you try to put in about the average text of the StarTrek cards.

versus

The size is a balance between readability and file size. Every byte a card image takes up is multiplied by the number of cards, which increases how much a person has to download to play. If a file gets too big, it can error on download easier, which then needs re-downloaded, and frustrate players.

That said, the cards can indeed be of any size, I need to check on format. If we have smaller sets, (initial run will be small anyway, just to test), we can make the cards larger.

Keep in mind that the program will keep track of what the cards are supposed to do for you, and after getting used to the cards the image is for referance only. The program itself, in gameplay, looks like a 3D table, looking down at it from an angle, as if you are sitting in a chair. Several cards will be visable at the same time on the screen during play. As such the visable size will be reduced and be hard to read regardless of the starting size. However....

When a person views the cards when he or she builds a deck, Im sure there is a "view full size" option.

So, make them whatever size you need to, and have fun!

Im trying to get time to figure out what symbols to put on them, but time seems to flee from me.

Sending symbols will probably be good, to tell if the character can send(mostly elves)) and some humans), though other than interacting with Winnie and Madcoil (black send), I dont know how it fits into the game, other than groups can work together better. Each race or tribe should have their own strengths and weaknesses relative to the others.

Nocturnal: another could be whether or not the character prefers the dark. This would give them a boost in dark places or trouble in the dark, but give them trouble in the light. Still a weak dynamic. Not sure if it will work in or not.

Well, dead battery and time says I should get to reading the rulebook for revision. Check in tomarrow. Hopefully these thoughts will spark ideas.

Embala

Picknose? Demontricker?
Picknose will stand for the Trolls of course. Wink
Demontricker, the Human? Or - Mantricker, the chief?

Richard is so busy with Cons and everything else ... it will be considered "at once" when he answers within a week. And timely within a month. Unless you go on Facebook XD

Good to know you have a set of StarTrek Rules now. Whenever you found out about the symbols on the left and right of the character description let me know, please.

"Trouble with Squirrels" ... LOL - or Trouble with Treeewees

TrollHammer

Demontricker, the boy. And now that I have a better view of the rule book and have it a third translated, im thinking that those two would be good. This way the initial test game would have the three basic races, three basic tribes, and be able to do a lotjust within the basic Wolfrider! era (say from Mantricker/Demontricker's time up to Fire and Flight): Gotara Tribe (Red), Wolfrider (forest green/Wolf head logo) and Greymung's Trolls (brown/ Stone logo). There should be a Wanderer catagory as well, Orange/"hands" logo.

Just as part of pre-planning so we dont run into issues later if this takes off, open for discussion, but roughly:

Sun Villagers: yellow / Sun logo
Blue Mountain Gliders: blue / Mountain logo
Hoan G'tay Sho: white-blue /Bird logo
Preservers: pink / wing logo
Frozen Mountain Trolls : grey / anvil logo
Go-Backs: white/...bear logo? Snow? Antler?
Wavedancers: aqua/starfish
picknose's clan: steel blue/hammer logo
High Ones (first comers): purple/crystal logo
Djunslanders:
(cant remember my notes, its a start though)

Each tribe should have a fairly destictive color and recognizable icon to allow identification at a glance, and the layout will be the same for all cards so no one has to search for anything.

Embala

Demontricker, the boy. And now that I have a better view of the rule book and have it a third translated, im thinking that those two would be good. This way the initial test game would have the three basic races, three basic tribes, and be able to do a lotjust within the basic Wolfrider! era (say from Mantricker/Demontricker's time up to Fire and Flight): Gotara Tribe (Red), Wolfrider (forest green/Wolf head logo) and Greymung's Trolls (brown/ Stone logo).
So you'd like to get fir a start:
Wolfriders / Mantricker
Gotara Tribe / Demontricker
Holt Trolls / Greymung

Okay, when this will be thought out and developed more clearly I promise to make cards for this area.

For now let me play with Wendy's art - develope templates for each tribe. It's more fun this way Wink

TrollHammer

Embala said

So you'd like to get fir a start:
Wolfriders / Mantricker
Gotara Tribe / Demontricker
Holt Trolls / Greymung

Okay, when this will be thought out and developed more clearly I promise to make cards for this area.

For now let me play with Wendy's art - develope templates for each tribe. It's more fun this way Wink

Thats the main thing: fun! Im actually having a bit of fun with dilemmas and the Two Edge side deck, gearing up for the quests. I got a little farther on the rules, but needed a break. Might have a fairly productive week!

There might be some upheaval in the discussion threads as I try to break up the old and new efforts, or redefine things that might be reused for the current effort.