ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

FQ Issue 2-**Spoilers**

Tam

I certainly hope he is, because he keeps arranging these dates between my head and my desk whenever I see him right now. XD

Rob

Enjoy this pic in honor of "Bright Blade" -- @heather modeled, I painted. We aimed for something that was both cosplay and fan-art, a tribute with a personal touch.

goback

(Please don't repost anywhere yet!)

Mkal

@Rob that is just wonderful

willderbeast

@Rob That's a pretty awesome pic.

I haven't much to add to this conversation except that I feel this is the best issue of ElfQuest since Shards wrapped. Krim's nut-stab and her awesome death scene alongside Lehrigen brought it up a notch for me.

Also, Mender's cool. I don't see him becoming evil; I just think he's developed a finely-honed sense of when to be a nice guy, and when to kick ass (and he did!).

Thornbrake

willderbeast said: Also, Mender's cool. I don't see him becoming evil; I just think he's developed a finely-honed sense of when to be a nice guy, and when to kick ass (and he did!).

That's a great way to put it.

Heather

@Rob did a fantastic job with the picture for sure. We had an awesome time with the photo shoot. It was a load of fun channeling Krim to make sure she gets her proper tribute. I wanted to make sure to capture her just right. And I can only hope I gave her the honor she deserves.

Heather

Joellyn_Auklandus said: I'd be willing to bet that there is going to be a HUGE growth spurt here

I am thinking there is going to be. It wouldn't make sense, and he has to be made of stronger stuff to have been on his own for so long. There are going to be many changes along the way for him and others I am sure.

Thornbrake

Heather said: @Rob did a fantastic job with the picture for sure. We had an awesome time with the photo shoot. It was a load of fun channeling Krim to make sure she gets her proper tribute. I wanted to make sure to capture her just right. And I can only hope I gave her the honor she deserves.

It really is mindblowingly awesome.

Tavie

@Rob ahhhhhhh! THAT explains the frightening teaser images!

This is magnificent.

MultiFacets

This was the issue that finally convinced me to join the forums, like I should have as soon as I knew they existed years ago. (Don't ask why I didn't. Maybe I was shy.) But I felt I should be here with fellow fans for the "cast and crew party" when this chapter ends.

I missed issue one when it came out, but I put in an order at the not-so-local comic shop when I picked up issue two yesterday. Oh, issue two. The colors. The art. The emotion. I wish I could be so eloquent as others here.

I'm worried for Pike. What will he do with both lifemates gone?

I'm glad Krim and Lehrigen didn't die alone, even though she hated him.

I too think Rathol will surprise us.

And by the High Ones, I hope Ember knows what she's doing.

That's all I can think to say.

Thornbrake

Welcome @MultiFacets!

MultiFacets said: But I felt I should be here with fellow fans for the "cast and crew party" when this chapter ends.

What a great way to put it! It feels that way for me too.

MultiFacets said: I too think Rathol will surprise us.

I'm particularly curious about this as well.

MultiFacets said: And by the High Ones, I hope Ember knows what she's doing.

Really, what the hell was she thinking? I chalk it up to the haze of Recognition.

willderbeast

@Heather, you look great done up as Krim. Awesome stuff!

I second @Thornbrake -- welcome to the forums @MultiFacets.

Part of me thinks Ember has a very definite plan, even though her head's messed up. She's been dreading a run-in with this Angrif Djun character for a while (I love the fact that he's apparently modelled on Timothy Dalton; a very cool artistic choice, and very appropriate if you've seen him in either Hot Fuzz or The Lion in Winter). The non messed-up part of her mind is probably thinking: "Okay. The snake's finally struck. Now that we've been ousted from our homes, as I've been dreading, let's enter his den and find out what makes him tick. If a peace can't be brokered, then I'll manoeuvre myself into a position where I can eliminate the threat."

However, she is pretty messed-up. So even if she's pre-planned something like this, like I suspect she has, any sort of mischief can happen now that may likely result in:

a) a massive, full-scale rescue attempt being necessary, and/or
b) her untimely death (which would match up nicely with the Cutter-is-massively-freaked-out Final Quest preview panel Wendy tempted us with in the forums some time ago).

Finding out should be potentially traumatic fun for everyone.

willderbeast

Also, does anyone else find it somewhat disturbing that Angrif Djun seems remarkably at ease and in-charge for a man who's just had his ding-dong diced?

Brrrrr!
Oh, and Ow!

RichardPini

MultiFacets said:
This was the issue that finally convinced me to join the forums,

Welcome! This is exactly the sort of thing we've always hoped for, and redesigned essentially the entire EQ web site for. Outside of here (read: Facebook) is great for momentary and instantaneous gratification, but it's hell on prolonged discussion. If more and more people join the forums, we'll have the best of both worlds.

Thornbrake

willderbeast said: her untimely death (which would match up nicely with the Cutter-is-massively-freaked-out Final Quest preview panel Wendy tempted us with in the forums some time ago).

I have a secret fear of this exact thing, a fear that I haven't let myself really think about until now.

MultiFacets

Thank you, Thornbrake, willderbeast, and Elfdad.

I better not mention the "Ember's untimely death" theory to my twin sister. She loves Ember to little bits and pieces.

Heather

First, welcome @multifacets! Glad you joined and like Thornbrake, I love your "case and crew" analogy.

MultiFacets said: I'm worried for Pike. What will he do with both lifemates gone?

I am not too concerned. He has Sust and I think we are not done with those who have passed. My gut tells me we are going to see those we thought we might never see again.

MultiFacets said: I'm glad Krim and Lehrigen didn't die alone, even though she hated him

I think by the end there was a respect between the two. But damn if the last panel with them didn't just get me in the gut. That's when my tears fell.

We've got a long way to go before the FQ is done, and I think we are in for one hell of a bumpy ride!

Tavie

I feel like we should all be more squicked out and horrified at the recipe for Djun's Diced Nuts included in this issue.

Heather

Tavie said: I feel like we should all be more squicked out and horrified at the recipe for Djun's Diced Nuts included in this issue.

I am laughing so hard at this

Heather

willderbeast said: you look great done up as Krim. Awesome stuff!

Cheers!

willderbeast said: her untimely death (which would match up nicely with the Cutter-is-massively-freaked-out Final Quest preview panel Wendy tempted us with in the forums some time ago).

I was thinking the same thing as stuff has been unfolding. Cutter's reaction in that teaser is to something big. And I thought it might be Ember's death.

PCoquelin

It is getting grimmer and grimmer.

Thornbrake

PCoquelin said: It is getting grimmer and grimmer.

Yeah, I was just thinking about that. Even the covers of the first two issues are so dark!

MrsGrizzley

Oddly? I'm seriously looking *forward* to getting to see that recipe for Diced Nuts. I think it has to do with the fact that the Djun is SUCH a bastard that he really, in our eyes, deserves what was done to him because it hits him RIGHT in the Divine Right of Males to rule all "because pecker".

The only thing better would be if Mender had the knowledge, skill, and sheer magical power to actually turn him INTO a female. You know, complete the job Krim started. And yes, I think that if Mender had the insight into the way that pointed little head worked and the ability to pull it off, it would probably occur to him and he would likely act on it.

Because if anyone is capable of being that darn ruthless while being so oddly gentle, it's Mender.

JRoseberry

@stargazer. I have loved Mender from day one, and always thought they would recognize or stay together longer. With this new side of him I could almost see him forcing recognition on he.r or another female. glad we finely have an answer to who, Emeber did end up with

JRoseberry

@Rob No words, just tears....LOL

faeriegirl

I don't think the Cutter-freak-out teaser is about Ember's death... because Leetah isn't the same level of freaked-out.

Rob

Good point.

Thornbrake

Yeah, you're right. That makes me feel a little bit better.

Heather

Not saying it is, but to me it can still be the moment; Cutter has always been closer to Ember ("this is a moment for chiefs"). That panel could be right before Leetah learns.
Obviously, it's all speculation, but I can still see it happening.

Diana

As most know, I've been really skeptical about the plot twists and changes before. I'm still not as enthusiastic as I was with the issues up to and including finding the Palace the first time, but this week I had a brief epiphany: Elves don't all have healthy relationships!

We've seen it with Winnowill before, but back then I was a bit younger and Winnowill is quite the dramatized version of an unhealthy person.

I've actually been rereading Life And How To Survive It, in which the authors explore the characteristics of healthy relationships. Ember and Teir's, in my opinion, isn't one and this week I realized that's actually quite interesting.

:)

lunakat

Good observation! Ember and Tier seem to be very codependent. Both of them seem insecure in different ways- and I get the impression they rely on each other for validation and to compensate for their insecurities. Ember, admittedly, has grown a lot since becoming chief... but sometimes i wonder what happened to that rambunctious, confident kid she used to be.

For what it's worth, I don't think Stronbow and Moonshade ever really had a healthy relationship either.

lunakat

Separate thought- I wonder if it will turn out that the Wolfriders living near the Palace have changed in ways that make them different now from Ember's tribe...

sulken

if Ember dies (which I don't think is going to happen), who's second in command?

Thornbrake

lunakat said: Separate thought- I wonder if it will turn out that the Wolfriders living near the Palace have changed in ways that make them different now from Ember's tribe...

I've been wondering this too. They do have bits of the Palace crystals (at least Ember) but I don't think that would be enough to have a major impact like the elves living in or next to the Palace. I do suspect that at some point the tribes are going to reunite in Cutter's holt so maybe it won't make a difference in the end.

sulken said: if Ember dies (which I don't think is going to happen), who's second in command?

My guess is that Scouter would step up in into the role out of a sense of duty.

MultiFacets

Or maybe they'd call Cutter and reintegrate with his tribe.

Mkal

@sulken If we went through blood lineage, Dewshine would be closest to the blood ties of the chiefs. If she does not want the mantle, it would more than likely go to Scouter.

Rob

Hey, maybe mistakes are being made here that will have terrible ramifications. Wolf-thoughty mistakes!

RedheadEmber

Aaaaand, the Prize for 'Worst Timed Recognition' goes to...

Ember and Teir!

As for Krim's death; it was sad yeah, but beautiful.
Love Pike's comment about her arguing with Skot over who had the best passing.

Hmm... didn't notice the part where Krim chopped off Angrif's nuts (at least I hope she chopped them off completely!)

Freethinker

This issue had some good elements. I admit, I'm not a huge fan of Krim or her actions, and so much of the episode was devoted Krim that it was less enjoyable to me, as I found the death scene a bit prolonged and over emphasizedfor my tastes. I prefer less grim/violent solutions to problems. I realize elves are different and view deaths differently, but it just seemed a downer to me, even though it was well-drawn.

I was more interested in Teir/Ember's recognition. Now more pages of that would've been more interesting.

I didn't find Ember's surrender made too much sense to me other than she was just dazed.

I did enjoy seeing Mender in action, boy he is a hottie. It's also nice to see some good emotions from Sust, and Pool in action.

Also nice to see Cutter/Leetah/Sunstream.

RedheadEmber

Okay, everybody, let's just stay perfectly calm.
Ember will be fine!
Sure, she's just given herself up for capture while suffering from 'Recognition denied', and we all know that can make you a Little dazed, but it doesn't turn you into complete nutmash! Cutter was able to win the challenge of Hand, Head and Heart, as well as participate in the turning of the zwoots before his recognition with Leetah got resolved. I'm sure Ember will be able to get out of this fix alive.

If not I'll be a sad Redhead!

Heather

I am worried how many tears we are all going to shed by the time this is over. That being said, the fact that there is such an amount of forward motion, I am glad. I think many of those we have lost (or like Kahvi, think we have lost), are still in the game, and going to play a big part.

AceQuester

@AnnieC I totally understand what you mean. For me the surprises and WAUWeffect weren't there. Everything was already forseen.
Off course there where some small things (that will be great things further into the story) like Krim's last words to Pike saying that there is more to going back, that are a little unforseen.

For me it was finally the beginning of the conclusion of what was started years ago in Recognition. And with all the hints on the internet left behind by Wendy and Richard and with already seeing the covers for issues nr. 2 and 3, i just wanna know what's the reason why this is called the Final Quest and where it's leading to. Ofcourse Ember will find a way out (with or without help is the question). But i wanna know what will happen after that.
And.... Who will be left??

Because i'm beginning to understand why it's called the Final Quest... in this rate there will be no one left at the end of the story... :S :'( ;)

AceQuester

But after said the above... I just wanna say: I LOVE THE ARTWORK!!!! Both Wendy's doing as Sonny's coloring. *big applause* :D

Heather

AceQuester said: why this is called the Final Quest

Wendy and Richard have said it is called the Final Quest because this is the end of the main story arch with Cutter, Skywise and Leetah.

Heather

AceQuester said: But after said the above... I just wanna say: I LOVE THE ARTWORK!!!! Both Wendy's doing as Sonny's coloring. *big applause* :D

I agree! The art has been fantastic and I am just blown away by Sonny's coloring. I think the part that has gotten me the most so far is Mender's eyes in the dark! Oy vey!

Rob

Wendy said in the new interview that they were going to do AWFUL things to characters. She laughed, sure, but it was kinda maniacal laughter.

RichardPini

Rob said: Wendy said in the new interview that they were going to do AWFUL things to characters. She laughed, sure, but it was kinda maniacal laughter.

I hear it all the time. Sometimes I even contribute to it. Oh, the things we know... (Cue more maniacal laughter.)

MultiFacets

That's just cruel, Elfdad. XD

RedheadEmber

Heather said: (or like Kahvi, think we have lost)

Hasn't that been pretty much confirmed by now?

MultiFacets said: That's just cruel, Elfdad. XD

He's Nastybad Editorthing for a reason you know!

Heather

RedheadEmber said: Hasn't that been pretty much confirmed by now?

What I mean, is I think a lot of people think we won't see much of her again. But I honestly think we are going to see a lot of her in the FQ and not just in flashback form.

RedheadEmber

I actually have this silly idea of a fanfic in which not only Skot and Krim, but basically all the Go-Backs (spirits) argue over who had the most glorious end.

Heather

RedheadEmber said: I actually have this silly idea of a fanfic in which not only Skot and Krim, but basically all the Go-Backs (spirits) argue over who had the most glorious end.

That is a fantastic idea.

Mkal

I would have to say that Vaya won hands down...

Thornbrake

Mkal said: I would have to say that Vaya won hands down...

Agreed! But we still have to see how Kahvi bit it. Lehrigen said it she went "magnificently." I can't wait to read that story!

JRoseberry

I am wondering which characters, not created by her,were the ones Wendy ended up hating and had to work into Final quest.

Heather

Thornbrake said: Agreed! But we still have to see how Kahvi bit it. Lehrigen said it she went "magnificently." I can't wait to read that story!

I want to see it as well. I have a feeling we will get it. Just don't know how long we will have to wait.

Tam

I'm guessing we'll have to wait for FOREVER. Just when we think we're gonna get it, we'll be shifted back to Cutter and co. or something. XD

Thornbrake

JRoseberry said: I am wondering which characters, not created by her,were the ones Wendy ended up hating and had to work into Final quest.

Wendy admitted that she's not really fond of Jethel. But who is, really? hee hee!

JRoseberry

@Thornbrake We shall see if it reflects in what happens to the character in Final Quest...LOL

lunakat

That was a really great interview. And it cleared up the issue of why Wolfriders have soul names when no other elf group does.

Heather

Tam said:
I'm guessing we'll have to wait for FOREVER. Just when we think we're gonna get it, we'll be shifted back to Cutter and co. or something. XD

LOL! So true! I am actually hoping all the current action is happening so that the tribes are going to reunite and really get things going. I just feel these first few issues are working on resolving the storyline from Recognition but we really won't get into the meat of the FQ until it's taken care of.

lunakat

I'm trying to figure out what would be the worst thing to happen to each individual character. Moonshade has lost her love of both fashion design and "the way." Pretty much the worst thing that she could experience... that she hasn't already gone through yet. Strongbow appears to be in the process of an unwanted divorce. Not pretty for him. Ember and Tier recognized at exactly the wrong time- and now Tier has to grow up and get his big boy pants. That is probably his worst nightmare.. if not Ember's. Calling her dad for help may be her cross to bear. For Skywise... I think having to chose between Cutter and the stars would really suck the most.

You know what... I bet Cutter will discover that living near the palace is basically turning the Wolfriders immortal. All this time, Skywise has been kicking it on the planet, while Cutter travels the extent of his lifecycle... but what if Cutter were to live forever (or close)? Then, Skywise really would have to choose between his friend and the Palace. And what if taking the Palace into space removed the immortality element... then he'd be killing his friend off. That would be truly sucky.

Say... did anyone read the storyboards for the second Elfquest movie? SPOILER>SPOILER>SPOILER>...Did you notice the ending? When Timmain told Cutter that he was the balance that would restore the homeworld and he had to go with her? And Skywise was like "take me! Take me!" But Timmain was all like "sure, as an afterthought- but not without him!" And so Skywise had to sacrifice his dream? I always thought that was a conceptual parallel to the end of the original quest.. but maybe it has something to do with how Final Quest will turn out?

For Leetah...? Going all Winnowil. I bet. Or having something happen to her kids.

For Sunstream? Contacting something he should have left in isolation.

Any other thoughts?

Thornbrake

lunakat said: That was a really great interview. And it cleared up the issue of why Wolfriders have soul names when no other elf group does.

Ok, I need to listen to this right now!

Diana

Does anyone have a link to that interview?

Tam

Here you go! :)

http://www.elfquest.com/forums/discussion/8280/elfmom-speaks#Item_2

RedheadEmber

JRoseberry said: @Thornbrake We shall see if it reflects in what happens to the character in Final Quest...LOL

Once on FB Wendy mentioned that she wished he and Chot would be eaten by alligators...

Zinegirl

Mkal said: @sulken If we went through blood lineage, Dewshine would be closest to the blood ties of the chiefs. If she does not want the mantle, it would more than likely go to Scouter.

That's not entirely true, as Dewshine is Cutter's cousin from his mother's side. And I don't know how close to the chiefs Joyleaf is, other than that she recognized Bearclaw.

RedheadEmber

Who in Ember's tribe would be closer?
If I recall correctly, your Family tree goes along with the speculation that Redlance is a descendant of Goodtree's daughter (?) Spark.
If that's true, then it would go to Tyleet, who I think wouldn't want to be leader either; ultimately placing it with Scouter, as Pool probably would be considered too young.
Pike's mother might have been close to the chief line, but somehow I doubt he would want the responsibility.
Honestly; I don't think anyone in Ember's tribe would want to lead in her abscence.

Zinegirl

RedheadEmber said: If I recall correctly, your Family tree goes along with the speculation that Redlance is a descendant of Goodtree's daughter (?) Spark.

Goodtree's daughter was Speedwell, her son is Spark. ;)
But I think that Scouter would indeed take responsability for the tribe, at least for a while, if something happens to Ember.

Just like how Treestump is Cutter's second-in-command!

Heather

RedheadEmber said: Honestly; I don't think anyone in Ember's tribe would want to lead in her abscence.

I agree with you. I think instead we are going to see the two tribes reunited.

RedheadEmber

I suppose you're right.
But I also think it makes sense that Ember asked Teir to lead, other than simply to give him something to do.
If I recall correctly Joyleaf was pretty much co-chief of the Wolfriders, I suppose at least one of of the reasons for that was the fact that recognition had made her mind-linked with Bearclaw. Now the same goes for Teir with Ember. (Of course this only goes if Joyleaf only became co-chief after recognizing Bearclaw...)

Heather said: I agree with you. I think instead we are going to see the two tribes reunited.

Or they'll deal with Angrif, have Ember back safe and sound, and two years later have a new little chief-to-be.
ARE YOU IMPLYING EMBER MIGHT GET HURT?????

Heather

RedheadEmber said: ARE YOU IMPLYING EMBER MIGHT GET HURT?????

Deep breaths! But...yes!

RedheadEmber

I'm not listening. Not listening!
Okay, she might get hurt, but she'll survive. She has to! Otherwise... *gulp*

Okay, I have a very serious question regarding Ember and Teir's recognition:
How come they got a light show?

Tavie

Heather said: Deep breaths! But...yes!

I think you're right based SOLELY on Wendy's "we are going to do the most awful things possible to these characters" statement.

Tavie

RedheadEmber said: How come they got a light show?

Because pretty.

JRoseberry

@RedheadEmber Teir was not created by Wendy as well. Maybe she really didn't like him the way we all have fallen in love with him. So now she has to make her version of him fit into the new story. Maybe that is why he comes off more clingy than in the past. This is just an opinion though. It seemed to fit with what she said in the interview. We know she does not like Chot or Jethel, and we might not see either of them in FQ.

Zinegirl

JRoseberry said: Teir was not created by Wendy as well. Maybe she really didn't like him the way we all have fallen in love with him. So now she has to make her version of him fit into the new story. Maybe that is why he comes off more clingy than in the past. This is just an opinion though. It seemed to fit with what she said in the interview. We know she does not like Chot or Jethel, and we might not see either of them in FQ.

But she does let Teir en Ember recognize each other. Else she could've just picked Mender (or someone else)?

...Unless this is just the beginning of something horrible

Heather

RedheadEmber said: Okay, I have a very serious question regarding Ember and Teir's recognition:
How come they got a light show?

I was thinking it might be what they see, of course, I kind of like @Tavie answer better than mine! LOL

Tavie said: I think you're right based SOLELY on Wendy's "we are going to do the most awful things possible to these characters" statement.

Right now, I am just scared for everyone!

RedheadEmber

@JRoseberry I... don't even remember commenting about Teir's clingyness, which seems to have to do with his 'mommy issues'.
As for Jethel and Chot; we might still see them one scene in which they get eaten by an alligator...

Elwing

@lunakat As for any other thoughts on what is the worst thing that could happen to a character- Winnowill killing off Ekuar is probably the worst thing that could happen to Rayek. It actually surprises me she has never tried this trough the events of Rogue's Curse, considering how jealous and insane she is. There seems to be a sort of truce, but why?

Thornbrake

Elwing said: As for any other thoughts on what is the worst thing that could happen to a character- Winnowill killing off Ekuar is probably the worst thing that could happen to Rayek.

That would be horrible! NOT EKUAR!!!!!

Elwing

I'd absolutely hate it if it would happen, I love old Ekuar... he's a bad *ss. But yeah, story wise, it would send poor Rayek over the edge, and totally upset the status quo that he reached with Winnie...

Sonion

Hey guys, it's Sonny. Thanks so much for all the compliments on the color. "Mender's eyes" was one of those times I thought I might have gone too far but I really wanted to compliment the delightful menace Wendy had drawn on that face. Luckily Wendy liked it and it seems like most of you did too.

Elwing

Loved it, fantastic job!

Sonion

Thanks Elwing! I told Wendy that coloring EQFQ is the icing on my career cake :)

RedheadEmber

I love it too! Love how Mender's eyes actually make you think that if you turn off all the light they'd actually glow.
Or is that just me...?

Thornbrake

Sonion said: Hey guys, it's Sonny.

Welcome Sonny! Don't be a stranger here. We love getting your inside insight.

Heather

Hi Sonny ! So glad to see you here! And yes, Mender's eyes were fantastic. The wolf isn't just behind his eyes in that moment, the wolf is there. He is The Hunt!

Sonion

Thanks! I was blown away when I first saw Wendy's art for this issue. Not to sound morbid but I loved Krim's death scene. Honestly, I never thought much of Krim one way or another before the FQ, suddenly she became one of my faves and then, bam, dead. But what a death! Perhaps one of the greatest in Go-Backs history!

Thornbrake

Sonion said: I never thought much of Krim one way or another before the FQ, suddenly she became one of my faves and then, bam, dead.

Yeah, it's just like those damn Pinis to do this to us, right? hee hee hee!

Sonion

I take that back..the greatest death in Go-Backs history! Who else can say they died embracing a former enemy shortly after castrating their current one? Krim FTW!

Sonion

@Thornbrake yep...and it only gets more crazy on this roller coaster ride

RedheadEmber

@Sonion that kind of comments are just mean!

Sonion

@RedheadEmber Ain't I a stinker?

RedheadEmber

Yes! Together with Wendy, and Richard, and everyone else who knows what's going on!

Sonion

:D

Tavie

Sonion said: Thanks! I was blown away when I first saw Wendy's art for this issue. Not to sound morbid but I loved Krim's death scene. Honestly, I never thought much of Krim one way or another before the FQ, suddenly she became one of my faves and then, bam, dead.

I felt the SAME EXACT WAY about Captain Kirk when I first saw "Generations".

Krim is my Captain Kirk.

Sonion

@Tavie Agreed. That's how Kirk needed to go out...swinging

Heather

@Sonion Krim FTW indeed. I was so pleased with her scenes, even her death. No better way for a Go-Back to go. And if Skot thinks he had a better death, he's nuts! ;)

Rob

@Sonion Welcome, Sonny!

NEXT PAGE