ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

The Woodcutter and his family

ChristinaRaibert

I was fairly sure there was a character thread about them, but as I can't seem to find it...

They were some of the first, few post-Disappearance humans to believe in "good spirits". I like to think that they could have been very distant relatives of Little Patch - that'd make Tyleet's bond with the Woodcutter and his family come kinda full circle... and while I think there's too many generations between Little Patch and the Woodcutter for even a Wolfrider like Tyleet to pick a familiar scent, "the heart knows best" :')

Their baby shouldn't be much older than Shukopek, right? Wonder if there's any chance that we might see them again in "Final Quest"...

Embala

I loved it that this "random human" got a fairly important role as Tyleet's mentor and human friend in Shards /HY).

Easter EggQuest 2014 found

RedheadEmber

I think Padki would be about... 6-7 years older than Shukopek...
Yes, the baby has a name, so does the wife; Bolli.
Strange that the "main character" of the family is the one to remain nameless...

Embala

I was wondering the same. Then again - it might be one of the reasons why he keeps in mind as someone special.

This thread needs pictures of the family. I'll try to deliver one or two shots later.

Easter EggQuest 2014 found