ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Ummm.... Does FutureQuest just end??!?!?

WolfCandy

I've been putting off making an account for a while, but after finishing Future Quest, I couldn't put it off any longer. Does FutureQuest really end without finishing? Because on the online stuff it just stops before the story has really even begun :((

Embala

Welcome to the pack, WolfCandy. :)

All existing EQ - besides The Final Quest which has just started - is on Digital EQ.

Yes, Futurequest and some other story lines end unfinished. Whether or not Wendy will take those story threads, wrap them up and incorporate them in The Final Quest (or other stories that might come later) time will show.

The Final Quest takes place long before Futurequest so it's unlikely there will be a conclusion in foreseeable time.

There are one or two discussions about this - hopefully someone else will remember better and can point you there.

WolfCandy

I figured as much =(( Thank you for confirming :/

Night_Tanem

http://flipon.tv/event/emerald-city-comicon-2014/archive/s-1704/

I don't know if this helps you but I remembered reading this in the thread " This is a great panel discussion!"

WolfCandy

I started watching that, then there was a Final Quest spoiler! :-O I'll have to watch it when my Final Quest issues come in the mail. *sigh* so impatient.

Night_Tanem

Had I known I wouldn't have posted this. Hope the spoiler wasn't too bad.

WolfCandy

No worries X) I stopped it before anything spoiled too much. Something was just said about something happening to Skywise.. I'll find out soon enough what XP

RichardPini

@Wolfcandy said "Does FutureQuest really end without finishing?" (For some reason, the quote function isn't functioning...)

Only insofar as what's online is all there is for now. There are still plenty of tales left to be told. We've got a bunch of plot outlines already. Including a few shockers...

WolfCandy

@RichardPini Thank you! :-j