ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Read it now links don't work

shadryx

I don't know if it's my computer or your site, but the links on the read it now page aren't working for me. I click them and nothing happens. I thought you might want to know. Forgive me if my thread is in the wrong section. This will be my first post and I've been an Elfquest fan since thew late 70's when I first learned to read and is still my favorite comic book storyline ever. The Elfquest comics were the first I ever owned. May you always find shade and sweet water:)

shadryx

Sorry, just read the guidelines, this should be in Meta. Is there a way to move it over?

WolfCandy

It's the site... I'm having the same problem. The site's been down on and off today too. I'm sure it'll clear itself up. Welcome to the forum! X)

Night_Tanem

Indeed, yesterday I had it with the forum, today it is the books. Guess they are working on some things ;)

Rob

Thanks for the bug report! It'll be fixed today.

RedheadEmber

:bz

(I guess this qualifies as spam...)

Rob

deleteme

Rob

Should be fixed now.

Night_Tanem

Thank you Rob!

Tavie

error

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rob

Not sure what happened to this, but it was fixed pretty fast

Tavie

Yes it was, good thing too, it's been slow at work and I've been reading Elfquest allllll day (she admitted, hoping no one was logging her keystrokes or checking out her internet history, knowing that if that were the case she'd've been fired years ago...)