ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Random question about wolf-friends

Sadachbia

I have my own set of notes about Elfquest characters, going back years (both canon characters and my non-canon fan characters, their various adventures, etc.). One of the things I noticed is that I have Rainsong's wolf-friend noted as "Silvergrace". Unfortunately, I can't remember if that was ever mentioned in canon or if I made it up.

Did Wendy or Richard ever include that in any of the Gatherum character guides? A list of wolf-friends, I mean.

Embala

I recommend the Wolfrider's Guide to the Worls of Elfquest - guess it's as official as you can get it. (edited by Richard Pini) B-) There's a loooooong list!

Quote from WG: Silvergrace was Rainsong's wolf friend.

Sadachbia

Ahh, I've heard of that, but Amazon doesn't seem to have it in stock. I'm not sure where else to find it (other than maybe eBay, but that's not a good option for me for various reasons).

Thanks, though!

Embala

One is glad to be of service.

In case you need to know more don't hesitate to ask, Sadachbia. :)

Tam

Sadachbia said: Ahh, I've heard of that, but Amazon doesn't seem to have it in stock.

That's because it's out of print. Amazon private sellers or ebay are your best options.

Delhya

I hope they reprint an updated version of the Wolfriders Guide in a few years.

Tavie

I'm under the impression that we learned Silvergrace's name from the novelization, Journey to Sorrow's End, but it's been years since I read it so I may be wrong.

Tam

@Delhya, I would love that. Maybe we should talk to Dark Horse about it. *grins*

Trollbabe

Yes, there is a thread for Dark Horse products. Just remember to contact Dark Horse directly.

Delhya

@Tavie I think you may be correct