ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

SOMEBODY HELP!!!

StarGazer27

Can anybody please tell me where I can find a printed version of Final Quest issue 1 for a reasonable price? I can't find it and need it! I have all the others so not having it really bothers me! Any help would be well appreciated!!!

Tam

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/1-For-%241%3A-ElfQuest___466879

And it's even on sale. :)

Elwing

Depends a little on where it has to be shipped to?

Eyeshigh

@Tam.... that isn't FQ#1, that is a reprint if the first issue of the OQ.

Depending on where you live, you can order it from Dark Horse, 3.50, but I don't know if you must pay for shipping...
I got mine from my favorite comicbookstore, at the normal price.

Tam

Oh, I'm an idiot. Duh. XD I wonder why they don't have issue #1 of FQ? Weird.

Heather

Tam said: Oh, I'm an idiot. Duh. XD I wonder why they don't have issue #1 of FQ? Weird

Because they sold out ;) A second printing hasn't been done.

Heather

@StarGazer27 I am not sure where you are at, but have you tried your local comic stores and calling around to them? I can check some of my local ones if you would like. And when it comes to "reasonable price", that's vague, what might be reasonable to one may be unreasonable for another. What are you wanting to pay? Again, I can find out if my local shops have them, but I need to know a price range.

Tam

Heather said: Because they sold out ;) A second printing hasn't been done.

Makes sense. XD

StarGazer27

@Heather honestly any price that you could find will do! I need this so much. If you could find it that would make me so happy! I live in North Dakota and there are NO comic book stores near me!

elf_queen_vik

@StarGazer27

Ive been getting all of my newer eq comics via dark horse digital so I have physical copies of the special and the first two issues. I have been considering parting with them as if I get physical copies Id rather have the tpb or just continue digital.

StarGazer27

@elf_queen_vik if you were willing to part Id pay you! List a price if you're willing and I'll consider!

elf_queen_vik

@StarGazer27 I messaged you

Rob

There's a few on ebay for $20-30 last time I looked. Racy prices!

Heather

Thanks @elf_queen_vik! Sounds like you're sorted @StarGazer27.

elf_queen_vik

Not a problem always happy to help! !Treestump